User i was younger.. so what if i was a whore and fucked 500 different chads and rode the cock carousel :)))))))

>user i was younger.. so what if i was a whore and fucked 500 different chads and rode the cock carousel :)))))))
>i want ur baby now ;))

Attached: 1531726458669.jpg (640x646, 56K)

>63K likes

do people in that website have dementia?

>surprised women think all alike

you're silly if you think she wants OUR babies now tho. she wants us to be the rich husband but have the baby with a middleman chad to pass on his beautiful genes and stress relieve with him every saturday after a long terrible week of having to have sex with us

"the past is the past, right user? teehee"

Attached: BobsRoastBeef.jpg (690x460, 142K)

No you retarded fucking summerfag. Not only do lots of women do this, they also encourage and celebrate it.

Marc Lepine did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1530669954426.png (391x500, 158K)

>46836352
first of all I don't use this website nor I know how it works, second if you are gonna reply to me with buzzwords and an anime girl picture you shouldn't bother, I'm not even going to the trouble of giving you a (you)

>won't bother giving you a you
>copies the whole number taking more effort
Kek

>four-six-eight-three-six-four-five-four
still not happening, stay seething

Attached: 1529843978445.jpg (547x613, 39K)

Soo what if after like 1 year of having a baby, and the husband works crazy hours to support the family, doesn't have the time for himself so gets a little chubby, stressed out and doesn't always able to get up, and in general, just want to help at home as much as he can, so becomes docile and she doesn't feel that he is a man anymore and wants to ride dick again because she remembers who good it was that Chads cummed on her face?

>incel brainlets actually believe this is real

>user discovers that yes, unironically, all women are like that

there's not even 63000 women in the universe, let alone online

Attached: 1529738724472.png (1156x999, 534K)

>implying she'll fuck you

ONE handjob a week, maybe

You guys are absolutely retarded if you think this means they're going to be settling for you. They just end up with the male equivalent of them - the guy who spent his 20s partying hard who finally wants to settle down with someone who shared a similar youth.

>mfw im the only girl who unironically wants to be single and never have kids
>got nobody to relate my feels with
oh well, not like it bothers me

Attached: tD3VdtM.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

>edgy "alternative" teen girl that's not like the other girls that wants to stay single (fuck chad) and have no kids
Where have i seen this before?

Attached: 1378920005876.jpg (500x529, 47K)

I cant get mad about this because I cheated on three different girlfriends 20 times.

that's every girl these days you fucking thot

Attached: 1528020481673.gif (540x357, 1.53M)

>anime girl poster says every girl is a sloot that wants to party and settle down at her late 20s
>"girl" shows up saying she wants to live a solitary life
>anime girl poster says that's every girl these days

That's why I ignore every one of you

excuse me good sir what anime is this

except i never wanted a bf and kids even as young as 5? its one of those things i wont grow out of

funny because about 15000+ who retweeted the op pic would beg to differ on that

>implying singlehood for a girl means being alone
>implying it doesn't mean nights filled with getting plowed, sending the guy home, and ghosting him the next day
fucking please bitch

Attached: 1462173286340.jpg (583x651, 68K)

It looks like it bothers you quite a bit.

I'm so jealous ;_;

Why can't I find a cool party girl who will save me from this misery and take me partying and doing crazy things with her? Where is my manic pixie whatever girl? ;_;

sabagebu. it's the best shit. momoka is the biggest bitch and I love her

Attached: 1407775316007.gif (629x705, 811K)

I wouldn't know I'm not a girl.
For me they just stayed home in a rainy night drinking a good tea and reading a good book like the little innocent angels they are

Attached: DcY-MdfX4AARCwO.jpg (540x545, 26K)

...i guess. but im not gonna force too many people to understand either cause its a normal thing to do

You aren't thinking like a roast beef though. They don't have to settle, they can have their cake and eat it too. On one side they'll catch some cuck/sugar daddy with good income while fucking Chad and Tyrone on the side.

>ur baby now :)
Lol this bitch hasn't heard of microchimerism apparently.

>some of those were probably guys
Good lord!

This is how you get "culturaly enriched"by a random fagg

Attached: 1386039680153.jpg (1444x1172, 247K)

Thought it was a meme.Any proof?

>doesn't have the time for himself so gets a little chubby,
You get fat because you eat wrongly

They encourage it because it makes their own behaviour more acceptable. They'll outright bully other girls into it because that way they have to cover for it and defend it. Even those who don't agree will usually defend it, because they might end up in such a situation or be afraid of a backlash against them by other women if they don't.

imagine being the poor, greasy, pale cuck who created this shit

So basically you want to sleep around, never commit and not have kids. That's every single last girl nowadays up untill they freak out when they get older.

THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE IS SAYING YOU FAGGOT. She doesn't say solitary, she said SINGLE. That doesn't mean she doesn't want to sleep around.

you're still mentally a child but that's to be expected

i like how this tweet implies here life wasn't beautiful. you could argue it doesn't; but it rlly does.

women fucking disgust me, dumb whores.

Ik she's a whore but I can't quite put into words why exactly. As a virgin guy I want lots of sex, and if I could press a button that made it as easy for me as it is for women I would press it and abuse it. Can someone express why she's a slut?

The double standard. Sometimes it's in our favour, sometimes it's in theirs.