In germany people go naked in Sauna

Why is germany so degenerate? I've even heard about stories where germans get angry when you a sauna with a towel. What the fuck is this degeneracy?

Attached: nacktes-saunieren-ist-nicht-in-jedem-land-angemessen-.jpg (610x343, 89K)

Yo, heard you were talking about saunas. Of course you go in naked, unless you're in a mixed sauna but that's rare and dumb. Just take turns by gender, go in naked, enjoy the sauna to the full potential. What, can't handle seeing a benis without thinking about sucking it?

in germany the saunas are mixed apparently, so degenerate men can go in lust for women

Then they complain about being raped by migrants.. ok

yes, but it works well, without sandniggers.

>when you a sauna with a towel
go into a sauna wearing a towel?

Don't know about Germans but we will usually carry a towel into the sauna for sitting on so we're not sharing our ass sweat with everyone else.

how
i can't imagine

also germans fart in public while eating sausages

Fact: 75% of Finnish men have experienced homosexual encounters in sauna

and dey eat da poo poo

Why do you always have to brag?

That

Nudity tends to be more common in Europe for some reason

I never got why

Attached: F195A1CC-CD2C-4AFD-B040-E4F84B114B98.gif (200x183, 428K)

what the fuck does going into a sauna naked have to do with degeneracy.
if you feel uncomfortable near a naked woman or man, how about you deal with your insecurities before emberassing yourself.

Jow Forums scum

that sounds progressive

European atmosphere is much more relaxed than American.
Your country is full of competition, while ours is full with compromises.

The reason nudity is more common here is because European nations learnt that the human body is nothing to be ashamed of, while American culture sexualizes nudity.

is it redpilled to go to a sauna?

There's nothing sexual about nudity in a sauna you puritan

>unknown is afraid of the human body
pottery

what are some redpilled saunas

Attached: 8c1cf9f2942c03c5b4b8c2e27b61bab5.jpg.png (350x350, 144K)

Don't forget a raging erection increases your surface area there by allowing maximum efficiency.