How many of you hate your parents? I hate my parents so fucking much and I hope they fucking burn in hell...

How many of you hate your parents? I hate my parents so fucking much and I hope they fucking burn in hell. I'm 34 and I never had a girlfriend. These holidays I approached 7 women, got rejected by every fucking one of them. Spent 5 fucking hours at a festival, only one ugly woman showed interest in me in that whole fucking time. And then my parents have opinions like I'm mentally disordered, I'm not normal, I'm gay etc. and they don't even know fucking much at all about my life. Clearly they are my enemies. And I fucking hate them for bringing me into this life. I hope they fucking suffer for all eternity.

Attached: article-2639555-1E2AA4CB00000578-650_634x519-400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

To clarify, these 7 women weren't at the festival.

Hey we get it, women hate you, you've made this thread like 3 times, fucking kys incel

this is Jow Forums, fuck off to another board

Mine when i was a teen made me work and took all my money. I was a poor fag so couldnt even afford to date girls anyway some showed intrest but i wasnt allowed poeple at home anyway things were fucked. I was asked later if i was gay and i was like what the fuck fucking seething. I have older siblings that were treated better and still get along with the oldies. Im practically disowned at this point and couldnt care less.

At least your trying op. Try getting a job working with women in retail or as an orderly at hospital heaps of bitches their. Get fit dress better blah blah you know the drill good luck op.

i think it's hilarious that there are also men in this world who turn down the advances of attractive women every day and then you have people like OP

>some showed intrest
then fuck off, and learn to spell, retard

Nah nigga, posts like yours make me feel better about myself

Wow, we haven't heard that before.

No wonder your single op your a fucking dick. Your parents didnt hold you back your just a retard. I give you sound advice a dude i worked with was an orderly at an hospital and he got hit on by doctors nurses and admin even got a gf. Fuck you OP you are gay.

Jeez it must be summer. I've literally seen this thread multiple times so stop crying on a image board and kys.

I can't even tell what you're trying to say, your grammar and spelling are so fucking bad.

How so? Let me guess... You think you're 9/10, but autistic, right?

>autism
Stay salty incel top kek

how much you guys wanna bet that op is a white boy lol

I am white indeed. The most evolved races have the highest percentage of autists.

There was a woman at the festival that kind of danced with me for a few seconds, then went away. Didn't look at me when she came back and positioned herself a few meters away from me instead of near me. I don't know why she did that. I fucking hate her and I hope she fucking burns in hell. This world is so fucking unfair. I hope all women fucking suffer for all eternity and I hope all men more blessed than me fucking suffer for all eternity and I hope my parents fucking suffer for all eternity.

I hate all these women that rejected me SO FUCKING MUCH I can't even describe it.

Still fucking nobody answered whether they hate their parents.

Because 90% of your post so far boil down to "fucking women why won't they have sex with me" which isn't at all related to your parents. How did you approach these women? What did you say? What were you wearing? How tall are you? How good looking are you? If your answer to any of them is not good, then fix those before you blame your parents for things that YOU should be fixing for yourself.

Youre an entitled piece of shallow fuck. Lower your standards and stop chasing after stacys or remain a bitter virgin for the rest of your life

>then fix those
yeah, I'll fix my height, retard
>isn't at all related to your parents
yeah it is, idiot, they brought me into this life
You're retarded, and you're all retarded, because nobody fucking answered the question in the op.

I'm not chasing after stacies and as I said I spent 5 fucking hours at a festival. Literally hundreds of women saw me but only ONE fat ugly woman showed she was interested. Fuck off retard.

Take a bullet you pathetic piece of residue

fuck off this board, this is what this board is for

if you hate your parents that much you can cause them greatest emotional suffering in their life if you KYS

I assume he blames his parents for his looks and height, the genetics, that is what faggots like him usually do.

they wouldn't care
lyjgkhf

I can't imagine hating your parents unless they abused you beyond a few mean comments. My mom stabbed me while on herion and took a hammer to my care while drunk, but I don't hate her. I just avoid her.

>actually has someone showing interest in him
>doesnt do anything
I hate people like you

Get a job & stop living with your parents incel

Attached: AsffaKkKkwgwg.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

Maybe I should have done something. I fucked 3 women hotter than her in the last year but still maybe she was decent enough to fuck, and maybe hanging out with her at the festival would have given me chances with some friend of hers. Kind of regret that I didn't walk over or wave her over to me.

Where did I say I live with my parents? idiot

This is a christian board fuck off if your not a virgin

I really hope they fucking burn in hell

Answer me this OP, did your father settled for used goods? Are your parents ugly? Because if that's true you just inherited inferior genes like everyone else in this board. The game was rigged for all of us. At this point you can't do much because your parents already made the mistake of having kids, just try to find something of your life instead of chasing womyn, you must understand that some people are meant to be alone.

No, not anymore, you get tired of it eventually.
But neither do I particularly love/like them.