Old vocaroo from 2016 of Ciara talking about BPD and treatment. It confirms she has BPD, which she has denied

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32675366/#32679783

Old vocaroo from 2016 of Ciara talking about BPD and treatment. It confirms she has BPD, which she has denied.

Attached: beautiful angel ciara.jpg (750x746, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/williamblyd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not loading, can you put it up on streamable?

Yeah, its dead. I don't have it. Did someone save it?

Borderlines should unironically just kill themselves.

Why the fuck do u gave her this much attention? That's exactly what she wants

>404 kb yep, thats my crop
I feel so bad for posting it here. Now she will forever be ridiculed for it

Attached: DFEAC55E-210D-422F-BA61-747E1B147F39.jpg (1080x1921, 456K)

Was it dead before you posted it here?

>Caring that much about an average looking girl
Becoming an orbiter is the lowest state a man can possibly achieve. Kill yourselves.

If I thought she looked average I wouldn't orbit her

>this whore will die one day
feels good man

Attached: ciara witch.jpg (606x553, 127K)

If people with bpd are so much more likely to commit crimes and manipulate people why don't we lock them all up.
You user's can do your part by not allowing them to breed

Was this from today? I know for a fact the left most paragraph is directed towards me for the most part and yes I do feel bad.

She's so gorgeous I love pretty girls with skin flaws

Stop orbiting this attention whore you retarded fucks

Please I just want to talk to someone about this. I don't want to keep posting on here. I have a discord if that helps.

It was made a couple days ago will

Thanks for the response. It feels weird that it's gotten to this point but I'll try not to post much more or at least reveal myself. The only thing I'm upset about is how she never responded to my message on her Zuirp account after saying she would.

RIP
Thanks for nothing OP
Now i feel like shit because i will never hear it

why should i give a fuck about this stupid faggot

Is this you Will?
instagram.com/williamblyd
I saw you following her and then were removed. You had your profile public before and then made it private. All your posts were extremely cringy including your profile pic.
You underage newfags need to stop feeding her attention. She's not underage anymore despite her underage pics being posted repeatedly here and is aging like milk.

Attached: IMG_1084.png (640x1136, 1.2M)

If you think that is bad you should see his YouTube channel

Link it? I haven't seen it. I hate the fresh crop of underage orbiters she gets when the old ones become disillusioned with her after learning more about her.

He removed his yt comment so i cant find it