Thread for WageCucks

WageCuck here asking a question to other wagecucks, what do you currently do, part time or full time, are you improving yourself physically and mentally to further your position, do you plan on building up experience and looking for a potential better job, what would you say is your biggest weakness that's holding you back, are you doing school/education or training while working, what's your living situation, how do you get to work, where do you see yourself in 5 years (please don't say dead and try to be original)
Please share as much information as you'd like, no judgement here

My current situation is working part time at Home Depot as a cashier, been working there for 4 months now, I currently live at home with my parents (considered a huge disappointment by family), they don't charge me for rent but ask that I contribute to bills and food, I get to work by riding my bike since I don't own a car and it usually takes me around 25mins to bike there if I don't hit many redlights so I leave to work 40mins before my shift starts as a precaution, I put in 90% effort and am patient with customers questions and retarded demands like those customers that don't find the item they're looking for in the correct isle because the store no longer has the item in stock and they get upset AT YOU, I tell my manager that I would like to learn as many skills as possible while working there and am able to have short to medium conversations with coworkers and customers if they so choose, my main goal is to see if I can go to a technical/trade school and get a forklift certification then try working the forklift at Home Depot and gain experience for 6+ months doing that, after that I would like to apply to the many warehouses seeking experienced forklift drivers (fucking crazy how many there is) to get a full time union job, after that I would plan to rent out a shitty low income apartment and live on my own, I just want a sustainable life for myself

So WAGIE what are you up to?

Attached: minimum wage feel.jpg (800x600, 71K)

currently a delivery boi for pizza hut. I actually work for 2 different stores which I live 40 mins away from each (the two stores being an hour apart)

i love the job, and money is good (i make more than minimum plus tips and am getting 40+ hrs a week total), but all my friends live in the city that i get 0-5 hrs a week in. im really depressed and am probably gonna get a winery job closer to my friends to save up for trade school to be a car mechanic.

sounds good user, don't give up
always strive to improve yourself so you can get a better job, no negatives to being certified in a skill as it always glows on a resume
try to save as much $$$ as you can, cut back on hobby spending and junk food, soon every $ will add up closer to your goal
you can do it

Attached: 1453986491780.gif (720x1100, 1.13M)

Currently in China teaching English and learning Chinese.

If you're gonna wagecuck this is probably the easiest wagecucking

work in retail, getting nagged by entitled single moms and their crappy kids, pondering an hero every day of my life

Attached: 1506709752424.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Currently working full time in a warehouse. It's boring but comfy compared to my other options.
It's easy and I don't have to interact with the public like you poor servicefags. Also the pay is decent for a job that requires no skills or qulifications.

pic related

Attached: me.png (777x839, 31K)

luckly i am used to living with absolute minimum.

Working as a programmer right now. The money is good but I'm using it as a springboard to go NEET via passive income.

Oh seeing as it's Monday I should start my weekly passive income thread.

Are you working towards being a freelance web dev or something?

I am an embalmer, I make a decent amount. It's what I desire to do for my life, but the funeral industry creating such polluting waste, I'm thinking more and more about having my own green burial funeral home eventually. Would be a hell to start but eh, I have years inorder to think of it. I want a family eventually, but my worries of the future (lacking petrol in less than 30 years and thinking we're all fucking doomed) constantly haunts me and makes me less productive.

I encourage everyone to keep on going with their experiences and jobs, it's learning no matter what. Hell when I started I was fucking retarded, I still am somewhat retarded but I'm learning so much. It is possible to start as socially retarded and become a charismatic talkative person, just keep on going.

No, I'm interested in NEET life, not doing anything for awhile and just living off of passive income. Get a cheap house outside of town and chill for a bit.

i've considered warehouse jobs but never done one. what does it involve are you moving around boxes? operating machines? i have no idea what goes on in warehouses

Wagecuck taking a shit on the job here, I run and lift an work on paintings and illustrations to upload to my online store when not working, I've taken to eating 5 min lunches to go home faster, when you're down in the hole you gotta work twice as hard just to get to sea level

Attached: IMG_3254.jpg (300x300, 42K)

Work disconnecting people's power for non payment. Shit is mad fun desu expect when you have to deal with white people. But yeah it's great fun sneaking in property unnoticed cutting power and sneaking back out to see them raging on their porch.

Ok, I've started the weekly PI thread here
Time to escape the working life, boys

I go to work at a local college for 19 hours a week, just to sit at a computer until someone needs help printing of something.

You should try it, anons. If you're going to be at your computer all day anyways, you might as well get paid for it.

Protip for you minwagies:
Go to a morgue in a hospital and ask if they have any open positions. If you dont mind corpses, there are usually jobs where you just transfer corpses around from tables to freezers and stuff like that. Those jobs are $30/hr starting where I live and require zero qualifications.

Attached: 1523810062136.jpg (1024x1016, 111K)

i make about eight or nine dollars per hour working so I'm definitely in the wagecuck category. But i make my money freelancing with my computer never leaving the house. if you're even somewhat computer literate there is no good reason to work yourself to the bone working a mcjob like that.

hmm this seems interesting

most listings i see in my city seem to require experience though

Most of those places are family businesses, and are father and son.
As you can imagine, the odds of them hiring a total stranger are low

well I looked for hospital morgue jobs, not funeral home jobs, which are obviously different

Tell us what it's like

Well if thats the case if you want to work in a morgue you are going to have to be a nurse or a doctor so that means college or some kind of schooling

I'm hopefully getting a job this week that starts at $17/hr. Took a piss test and interview on friday. Going into the place today to see if my results came in. I don't do drugs or drink anymore, so I should be good.

If I get this job, it will literally change my whole life. With my bills and hobbies, I can comfortably put away $500 a month and still be fulfilled.

yeahhhhh I would have guessed but that user claimed you don't need any kind of experience or qualifications for jobs at a hospital morgue, which is kind of true, most listings i found were only looking for a hs diploma and a driver's license in terms of qualifications, but they did require some experience

yeah that's a liveable wage user, hope you get it, do you mind sharing exactly what kind of job it is?

user, just get a job as a GST at your locak Merchants/NTB. They pay for college courses for trade training and it's all paid OJT. They offer tool grants as well.

I did it and just decided to leave because it wasn't fast paced enough for me. I went to diesel, back to cars, and now I'm going back to diesel.

Well, that user is probably a liar, no offense.
30$ an hr with no qualifications or a degree???
Ive never heard of that anywhere.

I actually worked in one a year ago and had to accompany nurses to the morgue every now and then to drop off a body or unlock the freezer so the funeral guys can pick it up.
They were all certified nurses who were making like 32$ hr regardless of what they did.

Work in EMS in Canada, pulling 80k a year, but I work up to like 110 hours a week so I have no time to enjoy my money.

Attached: C48F3068-7E05-4CC2-90C5-06496A303A00.png (600x842, 142K)

i work at a warehouse. i make $12.56/hour and have to do anywhere from 1-4 hours of mandatory overtime every day. it really sucks. the turnover is high. i've only been there for 2 months and 2 temps, 2 full time employees in my department, and 2 part time employees in a department that is separate from mine but works with us sometime have all quit.

I want to be an EMT but not sure if Im smart enough for EMT basic. Is it as hard as people hype it up to be?

I'm a mechanic, but I decided to simplify and apply to an international truck dealership. I'll just be changing oil on big diesel rigs.

I'm really excited.

>have concert tickets
>never been to one before
>call work to ask for a day off or reschedule
>they just say "this is short notice"
what do lads? I don't want to lose my job or let that ticket go to waste.

Attached: 1444619356302.png (800x1020, 488K)

>what do you currently do
I work as a retail slave. I almost never have to deal with customers though so it's really not that bad of a job.
As long as its not cashier it's never that bad of a job IMO.
>part time
>are you improving yourself physically
Yes, I quit drinking. Plan to quit smoking once what I have runs out. Already down 1 pants size
>Do you plan on building up experience and looking for a potential better job
I plan to work this job as long as possible and use it to help pay for college
>what would you say is your biggest weakness
My living situation being filled with alcoholics and peopel who don't know how to save money.
>are you doing school/education or training while working
SoonTM, plan to start in the spring
>what's your living situation
In a extremely small trailer with both parents. I sleep on a bench half my size.
>how do you get to work
I drive myself as night, I get driven if its a morning shift. Work is just a block away so I could always walk if needed.
>where do you see yourself in 5 years
Just finishing college and starting up a job at my career for life hopefully.

"That everybody won't see it, that everybody won't join you, that everybody won't have the vision. It's necessary to know that. What if all of us took that attitude after we faced a rejection and a no or we have a meeting and no one shows up, or somebody says you can't count on me and they don't come through. what if we have that kind of attitude, the cause repossess. Nobody believes in you, you've lost again and again and again. The lights are cut off, but your still looking at your dream reviewing it everyday and say to yourself it's not over until I win. You have to know within yourself, that I can do this even if no one else can see it for me, I must see it for myself."
Inspirational speeches have unironically been what saved me and helped me improve from the neet lifestyle. This being one of my favorite quotes and ones that hits me the hardest cause it hits close to home.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

yeah I dunno, I can't speak to the wage but still, nobody wants to work with dead bodies, there's a huge taboo about it that transcends pretty much all cultures, so $30/hr to handle dead bodies in a larger city hospital doesn't seem too completely implausible for me

i remember hearing about morticians making $95k right out of the gate but you require schooling for that

Full time aerospace engineer for a rather small company. I work out a small amount after work but I usually get home and make dinner for wife and kiddo. I absolutely love my job though and the reputation I've built at work. My relationship with my boss really helps since he is a good friend of mine. My living situation could be better. I'm renting from my parents until we find a house. In five years I hope I'm on another large program like what I am on now but In more of a leadership role rather than the go to man. But home life i hope stays the same except with a house i own. Maybe another child

yeah good luck, seems like a decent career, a lot of mechanics can make some pretty decent money if they get into specialized work, a lot of grease monkies are stuck at a shit wage but the smarter ones eventually clean up with the right qualifications and experience

>currently working as RN in neuropeds, full time
>not improving myself physically or mentally
>do plan on switching settings for higher pay
>biggest weakness is complacency, I really like my schedule even though it's only $28/hr.
>no school education, already have bachelor's
>live in leased condo alone in affluent area
>drive car, fully paid for
>in 5 years I will hopefully have a master's or doctorate degree
In my current job for one year, so I am now able to use the PTO that I've accrued.

I don't find the part about being paid 30$ hourly for handling corpses unbelievable, its the "no qualifications/experience" part that sounds like a made up fantasy.

Again, from my experience, only nurses or doctors were in the morgues. Me, I just accompanied them, and unlocked the doors. And I was making 9$ an hr.

what was your job description though? security right?

security guards always get the short end of the stick when it comes to wages, even in world class airports or ritzy hotels they never seem to crack $10/hr

I threw caution to the wind and quit my job last tuesday. I didn't have the freedom to apply anywhere because most of the shops are closed on the weekends around here. I decided the only way to get the time for that is to make the time.

Shoulda just called in sick nerd

I'm a part time cashier although I'm really interested in pizza delivery since I hate dealing with people

>Education
I have Aspergers which means that any job that requires improvising or mechanical aptitude is very difficult for me, I'm a former electrical apprentice and it was pretty bad

>Future
I honestly don't know, my only option is community college. But people in nursing or HVAC seem miserable. I'm looking into Mechatronics Engineering Technology, but it seems like a meme degree, and since I have Aspergers it's hard to tell whether I'd be good at it or not

Attached: 1531719683801.jpg (299x293, 15K)

This.
Alternatively just switch shifts with someone, more often than not people are willing to trade a shift with you. Also if you had concert tickets why didn't you ask for time off ASAP? Most places require 1 month in advance but I often do it 2 months in advance just to be sure.

Working as a programmer. I was enthusiastic at first because I really love programming, but I like to switch things up a bit, don't like to do the same thing for 8 hours. It's good when there's a lot of smaller bugs that I need to resolve, working on a new big feature gets tedious and boring. Meeting deadlines can get stressful as well.

My plan is to make some shitty Android games and establish big enough income there, though I'm too lazy to get started.

>tfw 33
>haven't had a job since 2008
>living with increasingly geriatric over the hill parents
>would only get a job if a gun was put to my head and even then I would still probably do a double take
i can't do it anons, I just can't

Yikes, meng. Well, I guess it won't be a surprise when things crash and burn for you.

>tfw put in 20 hours overtime this pay period

Fat check soon in 9 days. Burger King is such an easy job.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.07_[2017.08.23_18.10.19].png (446x607, 362K)

>What do I do
Supervisor at a failing Grocery chain, full time

>Improving myself
Mentally I'm hitting the same wall I did at my first job, feel like my life is work or recharging for work.

>Looking for new job/experience
I'm at my wits end and I'm about to drop my current job and ride off savings until I get a new one. (25k in the bank and monthly output is like 800 in bills)

>Biggest weakness
I'm too nice to be a boss, I just expect everyone to do everything right and I trust my associates too much.

>Education
I have an Associates in General Education, don't really want to further my education because I don't want to be in debt

>Living situation
Have my own car that I'm leasing and I share the bills with my mother and sister for the house.

>Where do I see myself 5 years from now
Honestly this is what scares me most, I wish I could stop being a bitch and drop this job and find something else. I find it hard to believe I'll be with this company past the end of this year, whether it'll be my choice or my managers. I've been considering working with the county and maybe trying to take strides towards being a counselor at a High School. Help some kids I guess.

Retail, stocking produce
>part time or full time
Part time
>are you improving yourself physically and mentally to further your position
God no
>do you plan on building up experience and looking for a potential better job
Nah, I wanna get the fuck out of here. I'm saving up money so I can go NEET
>what would you say is your biggest weakness that's holding you back
Laziness and lack of motivation
>Are you doing school/education or training while working
Not anymore
>what's your living situation
Livin with mommy and daddy
>how do you get to work
Walk, fuck driving/using the bus
Hopefully fullNEET

Attached: 1520880249815.png (2000x1600, 1.3M)

I couldn't call in advance bc I was out of the country. Fuck should've acted sick. why am i so stupid

How do NEETs survive without money? Do they live with their parents or off minimum wage or something?
Also, has anyone worked at Starbucks? I'm getting real sick of my movie theater job. No one should have to clean up cum for minimum wage

Attached: IMG_20180714_094211.jpg (450x1024, 105K)

>minimum wage
Welfare I meant

Warehouse manager for the past 3 years, nightshifts.
>tfw get to act like a big boi and order people around

Attached: niconico.jpg (678x706, 42K)

Got a job with my dad because nepotism. We deliver boxes of stuff to 10-20 specific stores, meaning the job is about 90% driving around and 10% lifting 10 lb boxes.
Getting paid well above min wage just to hang out with my dad and lift weights is an absolute blessing.

All I can say is save your money and start investing it. If you want to go NEET, you'll need a large chunk of cash to live off of.

33,fulltime office job, it's great and chill.
Rent apartment, living with my gf.
Too bad I live in a unstable country, I don't have savings, everything is expensive as fuck (or from another POV, wages are low).
I thank everyday I still can eat and buy some stuff from time to time, my wage is way more then the minimum, however the majority is earning the minimum or less.

Attached: IMG_20171006_184239.jpg (400x729, 101K)

Yes.
The job was pretty shitty and the pay sucked.
There were no redeeming qualities. Only reason why I even got the job was because the were desperate and I fell for the "comfy" security meme. All my coworkers were ex cops who fucked up some way or another and got kicked off the beat or just general low lives.

>How do NEETs survive without money?
you'd be amazed how little money you actually need once you accept that you are not a normalfag who will go absolutely nowhere in life

the rat race is for the birds. all I need is food, shelter and an internet connection. and let's even not get into how much stuff is available on the internet for free vis a vis entertainment.

So much this. No matter who you are, you should always have a good handle on where your money is going.

Home Depot doesn't at least on my area accept outside forklift certificates.

Currently unemployed and about to homeless, but im trying to come to terms with that now since its too late to avoid.
>are you improving yourself physically
fuck no. Im depressed as fuck right now, i can't find the motivation to exercise or do any self improvement. It all just seems so pointless.
>what would you say is your biggest weakness
Theres alot about me that I hate. Theres not enough characters allowed to let me express this so Id probably say my habit of procrastination.
>are you doing school/education or training while working
I was self studying for my CCNA a few months ago, but gave up because I realized I was just wasting my time since and I wasn't learning anything; I suck at studying. Also im a college drop out.
Id like to go back eventually when im more financially stable and get my Associates at a community college so I wont be doing shitty jobs for the rest of my life.
I honestly have no idea.

Attached: DGZOnZ9U0AAGfLn.jpg (736x740, 49K)

This, retail is hell on earth if you're robot. If I get bitched at by one more entitled boomer cunt or some nigger, I'll blow my fucking brains out. I'm gonna start delivering food for Uber/Doordash soon and probably just live in my car for a while, I can't stand my cunt mother and the rent in my area is too expensive

Ive given up on my job in auto detail at a dealership earning minimum wage. I literally have had to clean dead animals out of cars, and recently got into an accident on the job, fucking my back up and wasnt even able to take the rest of the day off. I didnt show up today, and my manager fired me. have fun at work tomorrow, wagies

Attached: 1494348099635.png (420x420, 78K)

why do all of you robots do it

work minimum wage cuck jobs. I'd rather starve

I make $650 a week six days a week no free time am I a wagecuck

>I'd rather starve
Let's hope that life doesn't test you on your stalwart principals

well even if it does minimum wage barely pays enough to be able to buy food anyways xd

I make 935$ a week working 4 days a week so yes

Attached: 1530691795913.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Installation engineer here. I have to travel constantly and it's stressing me out.

I've been employed as a software engineer for 3 years now, pay is ok and the people around there are mostly awesome.

Lately projects have shifted a little, the first two years I was almost exclusively in one project and I know it well. Now that work in that project has somewhat calmed down, I got two other ones added into the mix. I'm really starting to struggle here, too much stuff to do, not sure how to manage it, getting time problems, mental problems. I'm feeling severly exhausted in the evening.

I've been reading / watching a lot about ADHD and SCT in the last days and the points they raise about lack of working memory, lack of social skills, time management, foggy brain etc. all seem to fit so well. I haven't told or asked anyone for advice yet

"Just try harder user, I know you are very intelligent, you did x y z in your childhood/youth" is what my mom always said, or "just get some more sleep", some comments why I'm always looking sad and being so long on the computer... you know.

I do have friends but it's never my initiative when we meet, always them inviting to birthdays, random parties, even weddings now. I would be very lonely if it wasn't for them.

>work
Work in a welfare office paying you neets by day, when I can I work on call shifts as an EMT. The moneys good but I'd like a job without soul crushing bureaucracy, that shits worse for the soul than Jow Forums.
>improving self
I'm trying to learn wood working skills, mostly as a hobby. I'm no artist, but I could probably be a decent craftsman in 10 years.
>building up experience and looking for a better job
Heavily considering putting all my chips in EMT and spending a year upgrading my EMT license, but I'd have to give up my cushy office job.
>biggest
Biggest weakness is the debt I accrued over they past few years, I'm working on diligently paying it off. I suppose I will have an excellent credit rating when I finally pay it all off
>education or training while working
Both jobs require a bit here and there but nothing huge unless I opt into it
>living situation
decent car and live with parents because shits expensive
>how do you get to work
drive
Hopefully out of the office, once my debts gone I want to get even more debt by buying a house if the housing market ever crashes.

To all you neets reading this, don't start wagecucking unless you have a goal in mind, whether it's convincing your parents they weren't failures or starting a family. If you just want vain pleasure you're better off living in a basement with internet and autismbux. I only got my shit together I few years ago but I still look back at being an autistic neet as some of the best years of my life.

My neet days are basically over. I have 3 options
>supermarket cashier or similar jobs where you directly deal with people
>factory worker
>Uber and uber-like driver, has the benefit that I'd use my dads car but it's been years since I last drove, never really had troubles with it as other people here but im unsure if I can drive and follow the phones gps instructions while maintaining focused on the road

Which would you guys choose? I absolutely hate dealing with people so personally I only considered factory worker and taxi driver. The problem with the factory one is dealing with the kind of coworkers you usually find there. I guess it's going to be the last one.

By the way how comes taxi driver is unpopular around these threads?
>inb4 pajeet job
True, im not american though so no pajeet here.

Attached: 1495648565217.jpg (225x234, 54K)

>unless you have a goal in mind
My neighbors dog wont shut up and it has literally made me insane. Sleep deprivation is truly a hellish torture method. Im gonna start wagekeking so I can buy and build an ultrasonic blaster to either make the mutt shut up or make him bark so hard it drives my whole neighborhood insane. As long as the mutt doesnt ignore it itll be a win for me.

After that I plan to invest on memecoins and stocks. I know from what ive read that the stock bubble is about to pop anytime now but maybe thatll drive the crypto market higher, when the mighty dollar starts falling as the next recession starts and the trade war effects become apparent for the entire world.

Attached: 1456311396506.png (500x587, 231K)

What country are you from? Hoe much would an uber or uberlike driver make

this minimum wage job i have is an investment. I have it to make a living and in the side time i'm studing economics and management. I'll make it bro.

>tfw useless 25 year old n33t

I apply for entry level jobs but haven't heard shit. am I doomed to fail? I don't want to focus on this shit more than the minimum

Attached: 1515177631576.jpg (846x570, 133K)

>Currently in China teaching English

hows that chink pussy?

i'm 28 and planning to go back to college because i fucked up in life and studied a liberal arts degree.
Wish me luck fellas.

Started a new job today. There's a swimming pool, gym, sports hall and squash courts. Going to try and get involved and get Jow Forums.

Feels good man

Op, where you from?

There is a school in fresno, california where they teach you how to operate a forklift in two days and after the two days. You get certified. That is, if you passed your test and operation.

Uber doesn't seem too bad, i know a lot of those guys barely make $9/hr after they cover all of their expenses but I like to drive anyway, it'd be fun to just leisurely drive around my city and make some money on top for doing it, I'd do it in a heart beat

Mexico. Due to our old and parallel gov regulated taxi system that taxes the shit out of regular taxi drivers Uber drivers made a killing when it was first introduced, back in 2013-2014 if I recall correctly. I think this was the case with Uber around the world too, legal tricks enabled them to skip that put entirely and made a killing for both drivers and gig economy companies, driving traditional taxis out of the market, then saturating the market and driving wages for everyone lower. Back in 2014 they were earning up to 3x what a fresh out college graduate would earn. Time passed and now it's like 1.25x after expenses making the same comparison but you have to work 12-14hrs minimum, 6 days per week. That's still a little more than 3x what a factory worker would make though so it's still a "good" job. Not a lot of people do it because it those who can buy a recent car already have decent paying jobs and your car devaluates and wears out real quick. But yeah I won't be driving a car I paid for :^)

Give me your money, user. I'll enjoy for you.

Attached: 1530724599092.jpg (187x250, 8K)

I operate rides at a themepark. It pays minimum wage, and I have to run around all day locking customers into their seats, making chit chat with the customers and shouting my head off, My feet and throat hurts everyday after work. I hear nearly everyday how a coworker got fired for failing health and safety, the amount of times someone's almost died on my ride (it's been my fault so far) is pretty worrying desu.

I'm planning on going to uni soon, I unironically don't mind my job too much as I'm apperently pretty good at it, I've been thinking about staying with it to try working my way up the company, but I guess I should atleast get a degree before I think about that.

Attached: 1520016298679.png (632x291, 45K)

50K a year as a full time salarycuck at an ejuice wholeseller.
biggest weakness is my lack of ambition for anything more, own a nice vehicle and rent an apartment for 1600 a month.
In 5 years I'll probably be right where I am now or in prison/dead if I finally snap.

How could anyone actually work that many hours a week

At the warehouse I work at most people are packing items into labelled boxes to be sent off and loading lorries. Most of the box moving is being done by a few forklift drivers. I work in Inventory so most of what I do is counting boxes and identifying lost items.
It's all fairly basic stuff, as long as you are not a literal retard it is quite easy. Also there is the benefit of not being made to interact with any of the public. I highly recommend warehouse work, especially if you are a bit of an autist who just wants some easy cash.

Cool, thread.
Now I have to get back to work.
Bitch of a manager...keeps yelling...wish me luck.

Attached: 1531219299707.jpg (443x332, 26K)

Am currently working as an instrument processing technician at a hospital. Basically you clean the gore off of surgical instrumentation, assemble it, package it, and sterilize it so that it can be used. I do this full time, and accepted the lead position a few months ago.

Accepting the lead position was pretty up-there in terms of stupid things I've done. When I was just a simple wagecuck, I could leave my work at work, and go home to be a lazy piece of shit. Now my work follows me home, and it's not unusual for me to get two to three phone calls a day when I'm not on the clock about work shit.

Next year I plan on going to school to be an OR nurse, and am going to use this job as experience on instruments and how surgeries work (since I get to observe them every now and again).

Currently living in a somewhat decent apartment near the city with my wife. She's on my ass about buying a house (everything in the area is 200k+, so fat fucking chance), and having kids.

I guess I have two possible outcomes for where I am in five years: I'll either be an overworked OR nurse with two little monsters at home and a wife who has moved on to nagging me about something else, or I'll be a bitter divorced instrument tech whose wife cucked him with someone who could afford a fucking house.

people cum in a movie theater?

Some girl I'm talking to (and hopefully losing my virginity to) recommended delivering for stuff like Uber/Doordash. Says she makes pretty decent money. Plus the freedom of not having a set schedule or some boomer boss or customers yelling at you seems nice. I'm gonna give it a try

How long did it take you to save up for college? I want to go back and study something useful, but i can't get any financial aid because i already have a shit-tier humanities degree

I work in a kitchen and my cousin is the manager, we still beers and get drunk and high on the job, plus we can eat WHATEVER we want as much as we want! Truly a blessed job

Attached: 199C1A6A-6B28-49C1-B057-DFF855D4A347.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>qt female customer smiles at me
>6 months later still thinking about being with her

Attached: 1531638809962.png (482x427, 79K)

>Now
I work in a company that outsources workers for the government
>Future
I'm studying for a military police test
(also, I'm a HUEHUEHUEHUE)

>this thread on page 10
>r9gay on 1st page
>fembot threads everywhere
this board is beyond saving

> wagecuck
> security
> work slave tier hours
> 7 days a week
> don't even make the average income for my city

>farmhand
like you op bike over 10 miles each day, takes 30 mins each way, leave 45 mins early
>in beast shape now, muscle and stamina
>went from suicidal to actually sometimes happy thanks to the comradery of farm life and spending 11 hours a day outside
>Actively trying to start a business to make more money at nights, hope it succeeds and expands and I can just be my own boss
>will remain single and childless and hopefully get rich without anyone there to spend my money for me
Wish I had a friend though

Finished my college job placement recently and will begin the wage cuck quest soon.

Anyone have stories of supervisors demanding things be done the retarded way they know and them refusing to acknowledge other ways? Am finance fag who got in trouble for building an excel sheet the proper way during placement and was told to build it the retarded way every excel class I've every taken goes out of its way to tell you not to do. To save the details, doing it the way they wanted made revising numbers take 15 minutes instead of two seconds and I wanted to claw my own brain out the entire time.