ITT: Anxiety and nightmare scenarioz

ITT: Anxiety and nightmare scenarioz

>get on bus
>10 minutes inti bus ride
>realise that i dont recognise the area that im in

Attached: received_1516154818506692.png (200x200, 58K)

>walking up stairs at night
>try to climb a step that isnt there
>fall
>cant sleel for rest of night because of thoughts of falling through a void

>Grab phone
>Open Google maps
>Confirm that I have traveled less then 5km from my starting point and am within walking distance of my house
OP. Did you know maps are a thing?

I sometimes do it purposely to myself to try and get rid of anxiety if it happens in the future. What really fucks with me is random phone calls, it makes me fucking panic.

I actually think it was kinda cool the times it happened to me.
>fall asleep on bus
>wake up in different city
I'd miss school but at least I got to see a new area.

Fuck off normie what you gonna do if it's 15+km and you don't have any more money.

>everyone has a smartphone
bruh all my navigation is by sight and paper map.

Whenever taking bus I bring enough change for 3x the bus I need. Just in case.

Boomer advice if ive ever heard it.

Pull out my bus pass and take another bus. Or walk, since I know every major street and how to navigate anywhere in a multiple city radius.

Sorry, user. I forgot r9k has a large population of 85 year olds and 3rd world country dwellers

I remember that up until recently, having a phone was a sign of a normalfaggot. a shut-in or friendless robot has no need for a mobile phone after all, much less a smart one. What the fuck do you have one you normalfag?

I have it to use the internet outside of my house. I find your hostility almost comical. You're calling a 300lb guy with diagnosed Aspergers and no friends a normalfag, because you're butthurt.

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-035822.png (1080x1920, 57K)

>going outside
I'm calling you normalfag because you're a normalfag

Oh, I guess I'm too much of a normie for you know, doing my laundry, buying food and taking care of bills and other business. Say user, what would your ideal r9k look like? If 300lb autists with no friends are too normie for r9k, do you just want this to be an empty board with 0 users and no posts?

Hey user, i can be your friend originally. Where can I contact you?

end your life faggot. there are better things to do than calling people a normalfag on Jow Forums. not every reply has to be a competition about who can be the "least normal"

>he does laundry
>goes outside instead of ordering online
>pays bills
certified normalfag. Fags like you drove out the other robots.

Why answer the phone if it's an unfamiliar number?

>dude how dare you have basic standards
Sorry normalfaggot, I know you want to fit in, but you're not a robot.

I mean, you can if you want. Outside of shitposting on r9k, I'm not very social. I'm fleezblarp on steam, or I can grab my discord if you have that

Who made you the arbiter of who is and isn't a robot? You're treating r9k like it's some fucking, elitist oppression club.

>find what looks like a fun thread with some replies
>nope, just two autists arguing about nothing again

Attached: 1527690336803.jpg (684x546, 76K)

It can be a call from my campus or from my parents. And if any of them bothered to call it's gonna be some bad news.

>"Hey user i need to talk to you about something, can you sit down?"

>be me
> week 3 into job hunting
> check emails
>email reply from a boomer supportworking company
> "Congratulations! We're very impressed with your CV and want to arrange a phone call interview with you!"
>"phone call"
>Phone call...
anxiety spikes by a fuckton

I dont remember my discord, since im on a vacation but you can email me at [email protected]