Open window

>open window
>children screaming literally constantly (live right next to a playground)

>close window
>room gets really musky and very warm

summer please

Attached: fugger.jpg (230x230, 14K)

Collect hazardous material and bury it in the playground

what felonies are associated with this assuming a child gets sick because of it

>tfw neighbor's 9 year old kid swears like a sailor and shouts at her mother, calling her fucking autistic at least every other day
I wish someone would punch that little shit

Attached: 1491065325430.gif (340x500, 331K)

>saturday
>30 year old boomer neighbor starts mowing the lawn at 9 a.m. for 5 hours
the memes are real

Attached: image (18).jpg (496x573, 79K)

I bet that little shit also browses Jow Forums. Report him.

what anime is that, pIease?

chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
veri original

originally thank you very much

hate summer so much

Same except its my neighbors fucking dog. I would build one of those ultrasonic thingies but im broke.

Attached: 1531677777560.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

hide injections in playground at night and it will be empty for next month

how do you guys deal with noise? neighbors' kids, street noise etc are not just annoying, it has reached an extent where it's really driving me insane

Wow are you me? I live right near a playground too. Yet all the shitty little kids choose to play in the car park right outside my flat for some reason. It's fucking annoying, especially when I have to go outside and they are in the way of the door and all start heckling me for looking/acting funny. I'm 23 and I get bullied by fucking kids

>have to have the windows open in my flat otherwise I will die
>have to close the blinds because I'm naked most of the time
>blinds are extremely light, get blown all over the place by the wind, exposing my nude body to the world outside
Pretty sure half the neighbourhood has seen my penis by now

I feel you, I live in a housing cooperative with a bunch of bad parents that let their kids run wild. There is usually one or two in my culdesac fucking around when I'm outside and they'll yell stuff at me. Just shush them or ignore them, they're children

I just turn my music up real loud. If anyone were to complain I'd just call them out of their shit and tell them to go fucking do one

holy shit do you literally live in my housing block lmao

>block
Based solely on your use of that word, no, I'm not even in the same country as you sadly

>tfw will never meet any robots in Berlin

lucky! I could spend all day watching them play.

user

i don't like where this is going

Attached: tenma.jpg (411x353, 74K)

Aw there there Hans. I've been on holiday to Berlin before so there's always a chance. Not that I would likely ever go back there but hey

I'm not even German, that's the thing. I just moved here from Britain. I can't find a single fucking friend here though, and I've been here for a year and a half

Why did you move to Berlin? Were you not aware it was gonna be just as miserable a shithole as London?

You're the guy from the other thread who was talking about how bad being an auslander is, right?

No, not in the past few months anyway.

I moved there because literally everything about my life was shit in England. I lived in a village of 1000 ppl btw, not london haha

JERK ON THIS YOU CHILD-MOLESTING SHITBURGER.

Attached: w237ONN.gif (500x207, 985K)

>Suspiciously pace around playground wearing long trenchcoat
>visible to parents stare at children
>they wont let them go there anymore
>???
>profit

I live in a shithole. The parents don't watch their children

>arrested
>registered as a sex offender
Yes profit

Why Berlin though, did you just have an interest in Germany or something?

Nah didn't think you actually lived in London lad, just using it as an example.

because berlin has the cheapest living expenses but also a lot of opportunity. if i went to other cities, it would be too expensive to sustain, and if i want somewhere smaller and cheaper, there would be fewer jobs etc.

Grab a bunch of used needles and throw them around the playground at night. Just buy a box of syringes off amazon then fill them with soda or water or anything mixed with fake blood. squirt it out then put it on the playground. Alternatively find junkies and go around exchanging used needles for clean ones. Be careful if you go this route handling them because you might catch hiv and hep c from getting stuck.

Fair enough I can see you wanted to strike a balance. Would you move from Berlin too?

If there was a social life or career in it, yeah. At this point I just want anything that would give me a semi decent life

idk i don't live next to a playground, but i don't think it'd matter for me, children screaming aren't annoying for me at all, if i'm not stressed/forced to take care of them, so in case of the playground i wouldn't give a shit

what annoys me, sometimes, though, is my sister and her boyfriend talking in their room in so cringy way that i literally can't listen to it. sometimes they even do it at 4am, despite him going to work in a few hours. but i really need to put on music really fucking loud not to hear it

I don't know where else to suggest really, I'm sure you'll find it one day though lad. Good luck

appEci8td my dude

just tell them to shut the fuck up, especially if it's 4 am

>tfw live next to school
>hear kids playing together, exploring the playground, having fun
>you remember how it was when you were there and want to get some memory machine to replay stuff that you might have forgotten and relive your childhood

Attached: 1.png (723x1023, 928K)