I'm 33 and still living with my parents. Opinions...

I'm 33 and still living with my parents. Opinions? For some reason many people get butthurt over this and I don't know why.

I think it's logical. I get free food, my clothes are washed for free and my living doesn't really cost anything. What's more, this is a big house with a pool and all possible entertainment systems. If I moved out and went to college, I would have to live in cramped apartments or in a fucking dorm with filthy Chads.

Attached: parents.jpg (633x332, 53K)

Do you help around the house or provide any kind of support to your parents?

You're a good boy OP, don't let society get you down.

Other people don't matter.
All that counts is whether you accept yourself, accept the life you are living or whether you are in conflict with yourself...

Suicide is a legit option, you will eventually also come to this conclusion.
Don't listen to any other people, go into yourself and reflect.

Attached: Hei_6618.png (327x306, 111K)

I don't think parents should arbitrarily kick kids out if they are not causing any problems. The only problem is you can be homeless once they die and the savings run out. I wish I could be one of those kids who have their own house and wife at 22 but it's not a milestone possible for me anymore

same here user
save everything you have if you work because parents wont be there for the rest of your life

or just suicide which is what i plan to do
life isnt worth just working just to live

>Suicide is a legit option, you will eventually also come to this conclusion.

Suicide means you didn't just fail to come into terms with yourself and your surroundings, you quit trying.
And nothing's weaker than quitting when there's still time left to try.
My life is fucking horrible but I'm gonna at least keep trying and hoping.

>own house and wife at 22

Do people actually think that's normal? I'm 28 and don't even have a relationship yet. It's funny to think 22yo kids would pretend to be real adults like that.

if you really don't see how pathetic you are user, you're beyond saving. but maybe it's better for you to live in this state of ignorance.

Personally i get butthurt when i hear 25+ people living with their parents because my parents beat me when i was a child and sued me in court to get me out so i'm jealous.

So yeah, fuck you OP.

>22 is not an adult

You're either an adult or you're not.
You can be 50 and still be a 12 year old boy according to this world.

Dont listen to the jews.
If youre not going to college or some training school, then you should be living at home and saving/investing all your money not paying rent to some fucking jew.

Your parents already solved the rent problem. Thats their fucking gift to you.
Dont fucking work hard for a jew to take your fucking money from you.
Are you fucking stupid?

Attached: 1512878936954.jpg (184x274, 20K)

This.

You're either fine with worrying about money and suffering this world to gratify yourself, or you want to relax and enjoy your existence.

It depends on what kind of a person you are at heart.

You either want to suffer and feel like you're achieving something (if you can't feel like you're achieving anything don't go this route), or you want to just breath air, entertain yourself, and feel no stress.

I'm not white or conscientious, so I just want to exist.

happens alot in the military
even younger but it usually ends with a divorce

You are a manchild, congratulations for never growing up Peter.

what is this white meme? how does that make anyones existence better

But isn't this unfair to those people who got kicked out at 18 years old?

I'm 28, been living alone for 10 years, I get pissed every time some posh kid tells me he lives in a mansion rent-free.

fuck them
and fuck their shithole jewish brainwashed parents that sold their child into jewish slavery.
$1k a month for rent is $12,000 of slavery a year selling your child out like a sick fuck.

Thats $12,000 that could buy a car year 1.
Thats $12,000 that could in 5 years could buy a sports car.
Thats 12,000 that could in 10 years buy another entire house.
Thats 15 years where anyone could own a sports car and a home at age 34 from working at mcdonalds.

Youre a fucking terrible person and should kill yourself if you kick out your child.
You should never forgive your parents if they do this.
Why the fuck would you forgive someone who sold you into slavery?
Are you fucking stupid?

I got kicked out when I was 30, I don't think it's bad.

I don't see why its an issue desu. You weren't asked to be born that was your parents decision. So its their job to take care of you.

>You should never forgive your parents if they do this.
They're your family. They gave you food in your mouth. Roof over your head.
They took care of you. They changed your diapers. Family is all you have in this world.
You need to love them unconditionally or you're an evil person.
- probably some normie somewhere

That's sad sorry they did that to you. I don't think kids have an "expiration date" . They aren't some baby gators you throw out when they get too big. I will help my kids as long as I am alive. (If I can get a woman to have kids with me) My property and money won't matter when I'm dead, why would I fight to deny it to my children.

>i took care of the kid when he was young hes 7 now so i hit him with this chair

if you dont do it forever, then theres no point in doing it.
If you stop then you were just wasting all of that time up to that point for no reason.
You should of just lobotimized the kid and collected the disability money you dumb fuck.

none, why should that matter at all? They don't want my help.

Aren't your parents getting old as fuck now? What will you do when they die in a few years?

do the world a favour and go get yourself castrated you fucking normalslime.

Living at home as a NEET means you don't have to interact with people who hate you as often. They're going to have bad opinions of you either way so there's nothing to lose by being pathetic.

>nothing is weaker than betraying the most powerful human instinct simply because one no longer desires to exist in their current situation.
It's ok, you're a pussy, we get it.

Attached: 1524786804921.png (645x729, 62K)

Whites evolved to want to work.

I am less evolved than a white, so I hate working.

It is unfair, but the entirety of life is unfair.

>that 30 year old boomer who stilI lives with his parents

What a load of normie garbage.

>Here, eat this big pile of shit
no
>You're giving up! You're just too weak to eat the shit!
Why would I want to eat the shit, when I can choose not to?
>Weakling! Failure! Only real men eat shit!

How many literal shit sandwiches have you eaten, user? Why, too weak to choke one down?

Faggot.

this, fucking checked

>not being shackled by mortgage for many years
It's the logical choice if you don't really need to move out.

Logical doesn't always mean better. You'd probably be happier if you moved out.
t. 23 y/o still at home with parents