Looks don't make a Chad

I've always been a strong believer in the R9K conceptualisation of the Chad, whose virility and sexual success is supposed to come from hereditary factors, or, as some term, from winning the 'genetic lottery'.

I re-enrolled in university a few weeks ago and I've started becoming more social and I've noticed that this isn't the case at all. The guys most popular with girls tend to have slightly-above-mediocre bodies, not the most attractive but 'fatherly' looking faces, often don't give a shit about how they dress beyond the bare minimum [not wearing sizes too large/shirts with cartoons on them etc] and tend to only excel in sociability - in approaching others, being approachable, not taking themselves seriously and being humorous. The actual most attractive or most swole dudes either don't have gfs or have mediocre gfs, with many of the 'lookmax' kind of guys always looking on edge or uncomfortable. Hell, some of the guys popular with girls suck by all conventional metrics - they're short, don't dress well, have a thin frame, etc. I've yet to meet someone who thoroughly conforms to the R9K archetype of a sexually successful Chad.

Attached: mmm.jpg (453x604, 52K)

Are any of you memelords going to address this issue or are you going to continue being little bitches.

Everyone is already convinced that their small world view is right and they will take your accounts as exceptions to the rule

To emphasize, these are rules concerning the real world in which no member actively resides or at least they reside within it as little as humanly possible. The people here are delusional otherwise they would most likely not be browsing

This is true, but by that same metric everything OP has witnessed is also anecdotal.

OP here. The thing is, I go to a pretty ordinary university and I have courses in both humanities and engineering, so my experience is very, very general. I don't see what could possibly make it an exception, given that my sample size includes over a hundred people I see on a near daily basis

The girl in op is ugly. ALSO women will date people who give them attention. Chads don't give ugly girls attention SO IT IS REASONABLE that ugly girls don't date chads.

Fuck you op.

shit taste la

Although that is true, in the case of most robots they do not even have first-hand anecdotes. They preemptively give up on life and use image macros and the accounts of other people who also have no experience to further their views

>the girl in op is ugly

You'll be a virgin forever retard. And even if she's not a complete stacy you would have to say that she *should* be much out of the league than the eggman looking mf holding her.

Are you a female,autistic or gay?

how would that discredit the things he has witnessed involving hundreds of straight able-minded males?

Only autistic. I'm actually a very conservative minded person but I'm slowly considering the fact that you guys are completely full of shit

how is this supposed to help your average robot? of course if person is social and funny he can get girls. but usually that's like 2/10 of guys at most.

Perception
A social hierarchy exists even if you don't want to believe it.There are quite a lot of guys that are really good at socializing and are always hanging around women but actually never get sex.I have seen this time and time again and i remember a chad friend of mine who noticed this peculiar occurrence but he himself couldn't conjure up a explanation.

I believe in a social hierarchy in all things, what I don't believe is the importance that this board accords purely to physiology

>There are quite a lot of guys that are really good at socializing and are always hanging around women but actually never get sex

This may be so, but I know as a fact that a lot of couples like the one in my original picture are explicit engagements where the guy is on the left side of the bell curve of 'face/height/frame' and the girl's on the right side.

I do not believe OP was debating the fact that there was a social hierarchy, just contesting the view that one has to be particularly handsome in order to score women. could you explain how the perspective of a girl or gay person would invalidate what they have seen?

status,wealth,popularity are all part of what might make a men attractive.It's not purely physiology and i don't think i have ever seen any r9k member try to rebut that.

There is at least one thread a day on lookism here, are you browsing the same board that I am?

Are you serious my dude?

The amount of threads per day on MUH HEIGHT MUH JAW MUH PHYSIOGNOMY MUH WEIGHTS etc is insane here lol

Being gay or a female won't invalidate op question i just wanted to know if op was one of those two since in my experience gays or females have a higher chance of perceiving events much more different then your typical male.It's a matter of perception.

>it wouldnt invalidate them, it would just invalidate them

You are preemptively warping reality in order to keep your beliefs unshaken. Sober up and take a debate class

What does that have anything to do with this discussion?Lookism is simply acknowledging looks matter.You have a warped view of r9k.If we only acknowledged looks then we wouldn't accept that goldiggers exist.

Are you retarded?I said that the fact that they are a female or a fag wouldn't invalidate them but that their perception(their opinion) would.

A hypothetical which you are still leaning on for what purpose?

All of your "evidence" is anecdotal, you retard. You sound like a college freshman so I guess it's forgivable. And yes, a chad is someone who has it all, including looks. The term was around well before r9k to describe successful, handsome men.

You're shitty personal experiences don't change the fact that women have an ideal, and chads are meant to fit that ideal not only physically, but also mentally.

>most robots they do not even have first-hand anecdotes
this
they say stuff like women at parties only go for chads but they never actually been to party to witness it because they spend every friday evening in their room playing vidya and pissing in piss jug

>Muh anecdote

That's not an argument, it only works if we're talking about extremely specific phenomena. I'm talking about something that is broad and fundamental, ie, where there is very little which should alter my experience from that of other people in analogous situations

>being a girl does not mean they are wrong
>having the perception of a girl means they are wrong

dude are you plato

What have you done since being out of college?

It's something that i have noticed while talking with females which makes conversations usually easier since i know what the root of their problem is instead of having to question them for hours at end.I am not going to ignore the male and female dichotomy.

*snap*
yep this ones going straight to the folder

Explain to me why i am wrong.
that *perception* could be found in males,what i simply tried to say was that there is a higher chance that females will have it.

What is the perception of which you speak? How would it fabricate the existence of multiple ugly people with girlfriends or fwbs?

it wouldn't fabricate the existence of multiple ugly people with girlfriends or fwbs but would simply explain it in some other way.Also op only told us that these *ugly* men are most *popular* with girls but for all we know op could have simply watched a guy talking with multiple females at the same time and assumed that he is having sex and having a successful romantic experience.Op didn't detail the actions of those around him and simply gave us ambiguous remarks which can easily be interpreted in various ways and fall in the confirmation bias conundrum.

Nobody is denying that obvious fact that you just put out, however what Jow Forums is trying to tell you is that being physically attractive is something very important and you cant just sweep that away like that. look at that picture of yours, what do you see? an below average looking girl with an ugly dude, doesnt seem so illogical to me. Then again you would say then why none of the robots, many of which are much better looking than him, not getting a girlfriend? And now the personality of the person plays its part. You have to be sociable to get a girlfriend, and clearly just from that picture of yours you can just tell the guys fit all that. you can just look at a person and tell immediately whether of not hes a little pussy ass bitch that doesnt want to talk to anyone. noone is denying your shitty, low iq post of yours, robots are born and molded to have garbage personality, so its just happen to be obvious that only look would save their ass. Unattractive and shy leads to the lack of experience and having no connections, which leads the fact that they cannot get a girlfriend

>what Jow Forums is trying to tell you

Stop. Just state your own fucking opinion.

Chad's in general do succeed thanks to good genes. What you witnessed was an exception.

Attached: 1531604764088.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

Nice anecdotal evidence brainlet

hate me all you want but im a centrist, i dont give a fuck about what Jow Forums thinks about women. i dont have any opinion of my own about this issue and i only take Jow Forums as something to be considered. of fucking course what Jow Forums said is not always true, but just not always.