The UK is the most depressing place to be, with the constant overcast, miserable fuckers everywhere...

The UK is the most depressing place to be, with the constant overcast, miserable fuckers everywhere, council house areas are full of gangs and pakis who will either rape or kill you (depending on your gender). Just wish I wasn't here, feels like you have to fight the fucking country when you're here, I've had pakistanis call me an infidel and I should burn and shit.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DEp4opkHUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Ungrateful bong who doesn't realise quite how lucky he is to be born in a modern developed country

>with the constant overcast
If only, it's been sunny for nearly two months straight

It's your fault for not having money

Come on over to freedom land, where the government can't put you in jail for calling them shit.

don't live in a big city
no matter what country you're in, big cities are shitholes, because of population density

Visit the west country. Its paradise.

I'm having time off work because I broke my leg.

this, anywhere south of the Thames and north of the Humber is paradise, provided you stay away from cities.

>constant overcast
better than scorching paki desert heat though lad
fucking hate summer anything above 20C should fuck off desu

Attached: 1526300627904.png (474x663, 44K)

Stop telling people about the west country

Attached: 8707147451_cfea7404f2_b.jpg (685x1024, 340K)

The real problem is rampant cronyism, a media that largely serves as a propaganda machine and a democracy that is full of huge cracks; like FPTP and no enforcement of spending limits.
The social shit you describe is a symptom, it's not the problem. The problem is our failing democratic system and rampant money grabbing.

>Be poor
>Have low quality of life
>Blame socio-economic factors rather than going to college/City and guilds
Neck yourself lad

Social mobility in the UK is a meme for many people. Huge areas of the country as so impoverished they serve as a black hole of sorts; if your born there, it's clear that the odds are stacked against you for ever getting out. Though
>improve your life
is good advice in a working system, the system isn't working for a lot of people. If you got down from your Ivory tower you could see that yourself.

>oi those pensioners need those bloody voting buses or jeremy wont get in you fockin nazi

Attached: 1531478993073.png (866x900, 225K)

I agree on this. The UK professional sector is entirely based around nepotism. Grades don't matter if you meet a bloke in a bar who gives you a career job.

The media here is just an emotion baiting yellow press printing machine. All 3 of the parties take advantage of it and the government hasn't encouraged a reason to stay in past secondary school (despite making it law to find something after)

And the last PM literally gambled his way into office twice with 2 plebiscites. Just ditch the fucking parliament and do direct democracy if the government decides it can scapegoat responsibility onto the nation when shit goes south

same lad, everytime i go outside i regret it

I also thought England was depressing af, until I lived in Germany for six months (them university grants for low income families, aw yes). It was god awful, being completely linguistically and emotionally isolated (I tried to learn German but it was never enough and people would literally just point and laugh at me as I attempted to talk to them). At least in England I'm treated like a person and have my own community of broke ass people. In Germany I was treated like human shit for being an auslander. In conclusion, you may dislike England, but trust me, the rest of the world is much worse.

Attached: 1530648983779.png (185x249, 54K)

I don't vote Labour because I'm not a Liberal. Keep dividing the world into them vs us though, sure that's going great for you.
Good points my dude, you get it.
The cronyism runs through government too; the big PFI firms are all in bed with politicians. Many of our parliament are essentially corporate lobbyists and it's gross.
I can't think of an easy solution for the media issue, as it's systemic. It needs more stringent regulation, a watch dog willing to enforce it harshly and sweeping steps taken to ensure members of the press aren't cosying up to corporate/political interests. The fact that characters like Murdoch can shill companies/politicians he has openly invested interests in is a joke
I'm not sure about direct democracy as I simply don't think the majority of voters are in a position to take part. Many reasons for this; lack of access to relevant information, bias induced by our shambles of a press, potential for outside interests to sway them and so on. I think it could work, but we'd need systemic change elsewhere to ensure it didn't erode our democracy further.
State of our country desu

people rely so much on public services here that whenever they start to fail people just fucking starve
literally no new businesses ever arrive so usually a good chunk of a towns population can only live off of benefits and because theirs no real efforts to get people off of benefits outside of universal credit (which hasn't worked) the costs of it just go up as more money needs to get spent on it as more people apply for benefits and the councils do nothing worthwhile either cause their not going to get any new voters by helping people who already support them it's a fucking dire sight
no ones willing to actually try and stop this either since social care is a sacred cow here.
god this country's absolute shite

Attached: 1529272382826.jpg (1280x1920, 655K)

I live in (North) London and it's an actual shithole. Jobs here are almost near impossible to get, unless you get a job with shit colleagues, shit managers and shit wage that pays you in peanuts. They tell me:

>hurr hurr just try harder to search jobs
>hurr hurr just change your CV
>hurr hurr just shake your hand with the manager
>hurr hurr just stop complaining

I've done all of this fucking shit and I can't land a single job in this fuckshit of a country and a city that is Londonistan. Muslims are everywhere like it's some ebola infection. Even secondary school was actual cancer with normies that were only interested being in their phones 24/7 and girls hanging around with fuckboys and people with "talent" getting praised like absolute gods. College is just a meme as well with mega normies everywhere that smile and have no idea what depression even is. Police is absolute aids here as well. They celebrate fucking LGBT+ propaganda while not chasing criminals that fucking shoplift or stab or whatever the fuck there is more in the "crimes that you can do" list. Poorer areas in London are fucking shit as well. I would rather be somewhere else rather than London.

Fuck my life man.

Attached: 407.png (981x599, 712K)

>people rely so much on public services here that whenever they start to fail people just fucking starve
People don't just starve from being layabouts; if they're starving, it's because the services you talk about are vital.
>the costs of it just go up as more money needs to get spent on it as more people apply for benefits
The cost of bennies is very low comparative to the budget. If you want to reduce spending, look at stuff like bailing out failed PFI firms. Spending this way offers no real benefit to anyone, they just serve to line the pockets of CEO's and make the idea of a free market redundant. You can afford bennies just fine (reminder here that your taxes don't go to this, state spending is done through borrowing), it's corporate interests and ideological stuff that leads to underfunded councils.
>no ones willing to actually try and stop this either since social care is a sacred cow here.
Social care isn't the problem, the implementation of it (PFI, for example) is.

Problems with the UK:

>Social mobility - a complete lack of motivation to better themselves
>London-centricism which has created a literal dystopian hellhole and a bubble around the government
>Cronyism
>Middle aged woman Labour supporters in the public services for whom the NHS is a religion - the most bigoted people in the country
>The EU
>Weather is utter shite, everyone is much happier when it is sunny

>Social mobility - a complete lack of motivation to better themselves
People lack drive because of the systemic issues that prevent this mobility. If you give people chances to improve, they will, but we've seen the last 30 years strip assets that such communities rely on. Now it's 'pick yourself up from the bootstraps' and that works for a tiny proportion of people because such opportunities are simply unavailable to most.
>London-centricism which has created a literal dystopian hellhole and a bubble around the government
>Cronyism
Agreed
>>Middle aged woman Labour supporters in the public services for whom the NHS is a religion - the most bigoted people in the country
I have no idea what you even mean by any of this
>The EU
You've been sold a magic bullet if you think leaving will fix all our problems
>>Weather is utter shite, everyone is much happier when it is sunny
More cosy rain pls

>I have no idea what you even mean by any of this
I assume he means that no attempt to improve the financial inefficiency of the NHS can be made due to a large portion of the electorate refusing to accept anything other than that party's playing a bidding war over NHS funding rather than trying to sort out how it gets managed with zero accountability except towards whoever the secretary of state for health and social care happens to be when the next scandal arrives.

>I have no idea what you even mean by any of this
They're just the zealots who help maintain the shitty status quo by their undying support for government handouts and political influence. Read 1984 if you haven't, they'd be described as 'goodthinkful', they would not be vapourised. Ultimate bluepillers.

>You've been sold a magic bullet if you think leaving will fix all our problems

I don't think it will fix our problems, it's just sad that we allowed ourselves to be controlled by Germany without a fight, after having fought to prevent that.

The moaning fuckers are the worst you expect everything handed to you while doing nothing. There are abundant opportunities if you get off your arse and do something.

>duhhh try harder finding job, your just no trying hard enough
you stupid fk, if gettings jobs was as simple as try harder, hardly anyone would be unemployed. The country fked because mass immigration, and theyre bumming free education and take jobs for cheaper pay. Back in the 60s, seeing a doctor was easy, now I have to follow 50 sets of instructions and I'm not even guranteed to see a doctor, it's bullshit.

Attached: 1511409916831.png (645x729, 62K)

yes this sort of thing is what I mean. They can't see the wood for the trees. These people are also numerically illiterate. To them a million pounds is a lot of money, and is no difference to a billion pounds. They're just big numbers that people throw around knowing full well they're playing to their emotions.

These people are also horrendously inefficient themselves. They can barely operate computers or type quickly. The sort of people it takes an hour to operate a self service checkout to buy a single item. They always want someone else to fix the problems for them.

The West Country will be as bad as the South East in a decade or two, just you see. Look at the state of Bath and Bristol already

>it's because the services you talk about are vital.
their vital because we refuse to move away from growing state interventionism, which shuts down potential business opportunities in favor of a culture of increasing government reliance which only feeds into itself by continuing to create a hostile economy towards small businesses, something that the government should look towards as multinationals continue to put less faith in Britain due to the possibility of leaving the single market.
Though I do agree with your point about PFI's government spending on health and social care is not negligible, that and government pensions make up half of uk public spending

I can't wait for this whole fucking thing to collapse so we can cull the weak and start over again.

Eventually caucasians will be the minority while muslims will be the majority. The current rate of muslim breeding is much higher than white, so in the end there will be less whites. UK is honestly the biggest cuck nation with no pride.

Attached: Slc9RVpp_400x400.jpg (328x328, 23K)

Have you tried killing yourself? Why not start there?

Spotted the American. Fuck off will you

It will collaspe eventually, the UK can't sustain itself with a housing shortage and accepting massive amounts of immigrants.

>tfw city is under 50% white
>tfw if you're not in London you don't matter
>tfw every party is shit, but it doesn't matter because your vote doesn't matter anyway

But it's true, the UK is just a fucking joke of a "country". The culture is pretty much non-existent, matter of fact, the culture now is unity and accepting that muslims are raping all the white women.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8DEp4opkHUc
How the UK treats their own soldiers, of course your country is a fucking joke and eventually it will be sharia law.

Attached: 6fd.jpg (241x231, 9K)

I have worked in amazon and most of the workers were eastern european. Amazon has set wages and does thorough background check. If some bloke came from Romania jumped through all the hoops hardly speaks english and was able to get a job you have no excuse.
Also if you want to go to uni, get masters, get certified there is a lot of help available especially if you're on the dole, I have been they asked me what my interests were, I told them computers so the sent me to a computer training course. It's pure fucking laziness.

It's why I want to start making efforts to become self-sufficient and free from the government's control so that when the shit does eventually hit the fan I can be ready to survive post-civilisation. I need my own piece of land to do this but it's extremely difficult to do that in this country. It'd be regrettable but I might even have to move away to somewhere like France to do it since it's easier to own land there. Then once everything modern is gone we can come back and start rebuilding Europe in our own image

Nah lad just fuck off back to Jow Forums with your burger antics

Yeah you're probably right. Just heard on the radio about net migration from non-eu countries being around 230k last year, highest since 2011. I've been living in Bristol for 5 years and it's even changed noticeably in that time

Attached: robert-de-niro-taxi-driver_48516.jpg (325x401, 60K)

You can't counter them because it's a fucking facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

Attached: 1531068039593.jpg (1057x1577, 757K)

it's clouded over and now and it seems that's it for the summer weather for the year. Despite the articles saying Britain is going to "roast for another 40 days" after this weekend. The actual met office page says another story.

Have you looked out the fucking window mate, it's clear as the sea today and just as blue.

Don't know what part of the UK you're in, but here it's cloudy and grey.

the weather charts are actually looking pretty good towards the end of this week and beyond. For once the articles might be right (of course, no more than a broken clock is right twice every day).

Same here, mate. I live in Scotland and I hoped to escape the demographic decline of the white race by moving further out into the countryside and living a simpler life in order to avoid the innevitable race war and civil unrest that is sure to occur in the major population centres during the late stages of the societal collapse but the last time I talked about this on here I was just insulted and attacked.

Attached: 1531629189487.jpg (333x333, 31K)

This
Where are you, m8?
It's just as fucked in ponders end, I hate Enfield so much.

Yes we know this. You think we don't know how utterly fucked things are? We do, but stop pretending America is some sort of bastion of white civilisation.
>((((((american culture)))))))
Your entire culture is based off of vapid hyper capitalism and mass consumerism. Your countrymen are known worldwide as a bunch of stupid, fat, loud cunts who can barely manage to waddle outside to their car just to drive 100m down the road to McDonalds (America's greatest contribution to the world!). The only reason you're all so prideful is because you only have 200 years of history to talk about, most of which centers around "muh amendments, muh federal gubment, muh civil rights". From the very beginning of America's existence your country was founded on multiculturalism and immigration. The 56% memes are unironic, a bombastic proportion of Americans are either non-white or race mixed to a stupid degree. You have no American "ethnicity", so you all cling to dat 10% irish/scottish/german as if you could even be classed as that anymore. Speaking of multiculturalism, you have so much ethnic conflict the fucking Balkans would be jealous. You have entire ghettos full of violent disgusting niggers who live off welfare and are a total plague on society. Meanwhile the merchants laugh in their ivory tower (the white house) as they get fucking rich. Your government doesn't serve domestic interests, it only serves the corporations and the Jewish lobby, who by the way dominate your media, your vapid celebrity culture, your movie industry, your government. You only exist your serve your masters in the Middle East, you're a fucking shameless puppet and you love it as long as it makes you all fat and rich and crazy. Your country is due for a collapse too, but you're all so far gone you don't even have anywhere to go back to.

So next time you get all smug and condescending to Brits, you fat cunt, read this over again and remember what a state Greater Israel is too

Same guy again, I forgot to add that I would strongly advise for you not to move to france as the decline is even worse their as if you think the U.K. is bad wait until you see just how bastardised and unstable France is. Seriously, just watch Varg Vikernes' videos about his experiences with the French police and court system.

Attached: 1531669124813.jpg (640x640, 853K)

We're not even talking about American culture here, I'm not even American. I'm Candian. The UK is fucked and it's a crashing plane I'm watching from afar.

Anyone else remember the British Empire? Look where they are now. Country is a divided mess full of shit skins. Hey britbongs, how's Brexit working out for you? Are you seeing "economic prosperity the likes of which cannot be imagined" yet?

I'm in North London, I'm guessing you're from way up north though, eh?

It's pension schemes that give our currency weight though. You know when people talk about state debt? That just means money in circulation, most of which is held in savings schemes like pension funds. If we cut back on those pension funds, they'd be less money in circulation and it'd effect the value of the pound. If you are happy having money in your wallet, and want that money to stay valuable, we need a certain amount of debt in the form of such savings schemes.

Plymouth, where it's shit.

Not to worry mate you're not alone here. I've been ridiculed for my views too, both online and IRL. Those people aren't worth worrying about.

Might have to join you on that desu, the Highlands seem comfy and isolated. Plus I have some roots up near Stirling, so it wouldn't feel like I was fleeing so much.
Didn't Varg just get shit though because of who he is? If he wasn't an infamous person then he would have had no trouble buying those guns

The only jobs that are actually calling me for interviews are care home jobs

Why can't I just work in CEX or have a brain capacity to mine cryptocurrency and become a neet multimillionaire

Ooohhhh you're Canaaaaadian, oh so sorry I didn't realise haha

Face it you're just America 2.0, with a muslim loving faggot as your leader instead

I'd like to deny it, but literally none of this is untrue or inaccurate lulz.

Attached: jimming.gif (500x269, 2M)

>The UK is the most depressing place to be

So you've never been in Russia

Actually Canada is a lot better. It's dense. Better living here than some smelly shitty country with muslim mayors.

Come over and stay with me in Vietnam user. They love white guys and it's super cheap. Plus you can work as an English teacher for 25usd an hour!

>smelly
RIGHT THAT'S IT

Attached: 1554987998.jpg (595x589, 141K)

Sad but true. America will collapse soon

oooo sorry didn't mean to mess you aboot wanker.

Canada is a hell of a step up from America. We actually do things like, provide clean drinking water and regulate industry. Also our elections haven't become a war of dueling billionaires, yet.

Population density is not a good thing, that's how you get hyperliberal metropolitan bubbles like London. You have loads of lovely countryside though (even if most of it is uninhabitable) I'll give you that
>muh gubment must provide everything! socialism is sustainable duuuuude!!!

I like these kinds of Americans, self aware at least.

Hate this shithole.

The UK was a powerful empire, now it's a shitty stink hole.

Attached: ROSE_843.jpg (1111x587, 40K)

>Muh strawman
It's so easy to attack things a person didn't say isn't it?
>A totally unregulated free market is the solution to all life's problems
How utterly retarded. Why would you even say something this kind numbingly stupid? Can you even point to a single country where this works? I'll wait.

>230k in a population of 66 million
you are like little baby
watch this
>just under 200,000 permanent migrants are settled in australia each year
>in addition to ~600,000 students and temporary skilled workers
>Australia's population is 24.13 million

>accuses me of strawmanning
>yuo are like a baby, watch this,,,
>M A S S I V E S T R A W M A N
I never said a free market was good you dumb cunt

Ouch. It seems like all western countries are getting this shit. Why does everyone seem to think that having enough people to populate a major city move in annually is sustainable?

No fucking shit. You have the self awareness of a gnat. Care to explain how clean water and industry regulation is going to destroy Canada, now?

THINGS

COST

MONEY

GUBMENT PROGRAMS

COST

MONEY

THEY

CANT

LAST

FOREVER

And no I'm still not saying capitalism is better. They're two sides of the same shit coated coin

Ah yes. Clean water is on the verge of bankrupting the country any day now. I hear regulating chemical plants slashed our gdp by 8% last year. Gosh I never considered that the government would need resources to implement social programs. Say, user, what is your ideal system? Are you against taxes too?

>constant overcast
I fucking wish lad.

The United Kingdom has its share of issues though ultimately the cons of living there pale in comparison to an actual Islamic country where in often multi-ethnic states there is a greater clash between cultures that fuels ethnic tensions - with assimilation of cultural traditions into a mixture of globalized society and Arabian-influenced Islamic traditions that do nothing to evolve national heritage. Do not forget that while you will undoubtedly experience racism and religious intolerance from minorities in great part because they are self-aware of the extent to which they can bypass punishment, you will not actually be cornered or attacked unless you live in one of the major cities.

The "miserable fuckers" are everywhere, if you think they are bad in the United Kingdom, observe Eastern Europe and especially the east Slavic countries where you have to hit someone over the head with a brick to make them smile. Council areas are being rapidly invested in even if it is done in a highly inefficient manner through investment (though often favouring the construction of numerous 2-3 story apartments rather than developed tower blocks to contain urban sprawl). Pakistanis also don't cause as much of an issue as you'd state, though with over 1 million of any migrants there will be issues and they should most certainly be mass deported alongside most other non-white minorities for the sake of cultural/ ethnic protection. Nonetheless practically all political parties allow near limitless migration as it increases GDP/ job growth figures and thus grants positive statistics to advertise for upcoming elections - even if the BNP or UKIP were elected, they would not follow through on anti-immigration policies either due to being lobbied, bought by external parties or having legislation stalled to a close, there is no helping the state and the citizenry in that regard.

Hopefully with future advancements in technology, non-white/ mixed couples will opt for white blood.

Attached: Nice chat.jpg (590x714, 360K)

Fuck user I didn't realize how bad it is here sometimes. I saw a news report today mentioning the same thing.
>tfw you slowly notice more and more third worlders shitters over the years
>mfw none of them even care to learn english or assimilate
it wasn't that bad before but then the fucking africans and their crime gangs started popping up

Attached: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (600x450, 71K)

I'd rather have a simpler world where we don't have to rely on the invisible hand to provide for us, where we live by our own means by toil and struggle, for our own sakes. But by all means Leaf you do you.

Add "with occasional snow" and that would be perfect

So you want to live like a primitive tribesman? I like the internet, running water, healthcare, electricity, air conditioning, police, firemen and living 5 minutes away from a big mall, So I'll stick to my democratic socialist country. But hey you do whatever you want too.

>muh comfort
>muh convenience
>muh technology
Yeah you enjoy being left out in the cold like an abandoned child, completely hopeless and defenceless when society collapses. At least as a barbarian you have a real sense of pride and a life that doesn't just revolve around being comfortable and selling your soul to governments and corporations.

He misquoted non EU immigration, which was 310k. Around 500k if you include EU nationals. They've stopped counting students to make the figures look better but that's estimated at another 500k. So we've got about a million people coming into an already crammed country every year

Yes, this man has a point. Let's all live like cavemen, because we can see how grand that life is in third world countries where they shit in the street and rape children.

Attached: Rose_without_bnags.jpg (375x300, 18K)

>tfw born in a run down post-industrial northern town
>30 years of social and economic collapse make ex-mining towns a breeding ground for delinquency
>thatcher shut the mines
>whole generation of men instantly lose their livelihoods
>no other industry in place
>everyone goes on the dole
>bitter unemployed men with no opportunities just turn to alcohol to cope
>they give birth to the next generation
>new generation grows up with no jobs, no education and no future
>they grow up to be delinquents
>then their kids grow up with parents who've never worked
>no strong parental figures
>turn to crime & drugs because there's nothing else
>now most of the north and the coastal towns are shitholes with nothing to live for and no business

Only jobs I could ever get as a 31 year old NEET are in the service industry flipping burgers or serving coffee just so I can be poor, so I can not afford a house and so I can be a miserable wagekek.

I'd fucking trade places with you and I'm in the fucking philippines. Bruh people be shooting people here if they even think you look a little bit like you do drugs.

Oh, yeah. Canada is on the precipice of collapse, society is totally doomed for us here. What is going to cause the collapse of the Canadian empire, user? It's taxing the rich, isn't it? I knew we should have abolished all social safety nets so they could keep more money!

>let's fill the entire country with horrendous architecture
>let's invite copious amounts of Muslims to replace the population
Why did nobody even try to oppose this? The postwar apathy is unbelievable.

You guys are fucking delusional, just because you are doing shit in life doesn't mean the whole of western civilisation is going to collapse.

Attached: 1528156377110.jpg (421x421, 62K)

Eventually it will, all civilisations collaspe eventually.

Yeah and the heat death of the universe is inevitable. All of life is pointless, congratulations on learning a basic fact of reality. It doesn't mean every society in every country is going to implode tomorrow.

The British empire collapsed you don't see us running around mugging each other for bread or mad max style. Chill out my guy, it's fantasy for losers who have nothing in life and nothing to lose and want see the world burn.

You're talking about places that are mostly former colonies, full of low IQ non-whites that are too stupid to maintain their shit. Like India or Brazil. Not saying they would be kangz n shiet if they never had civilisation in the first place though, but they would definitely be better off people living like they are meant to. There would be less civil disobedience too because of more community/tribal spirit.
You still seem to assume I'm a capitalist or something. Stay in your little """""democratic""""""" """""""socialist""""""" bubble and shut up you weedy tankie

No,the UK itself didnt collaspe, they lost control. WW2 people were starving after the war because it was war torn, while winston churchil was stuffing his fat fuck of a face full of food.

I am doing comparatively decent actually, I just have the foresight to realise that if civilisation were ever to collapse then I would be totally screwed at my current comfort level. And unlike some selfish fucking boomer, I'm not just going to sit back and think "naaaahhhh I'll be dead when the world ends anyway!"

>the Roman Empire collapsed and you don't see Italians going mad max style

Do you have enough quotations there? I'm not sure you contained the accurate description of the Canadian government in enough quotations.

So you're against capitalism, socialism and mixed market economies? It's so easy to be against things, what do you stand for?