Who /ugly/ here?

Who /ugly/ here?
Pic is just a random image but even that dude is a lot better loking than me.
I'm legitimately shocked that people still talk to me.

Attached: main-qimg-8c3f25adad7b188385858025a06e4ef1.jpg (602x803, 126K)

Im average to attractive and it doesnt matter becuase i cant fucking speak to anyone without messing up and sounding like an absolute retard

Well, I can confidently say that I'm better looking than this guy.

I'm am quite ugly but not strikingly ugly. strangers don't stare or anything

Im just regular ugly
>fat
>neckbeard
>chinlet
>long face
>cystic acne

Ive been called a 5/10

Very ugly. I have never been approached by a guy before. None has ever shown interest in me.

Attached: CD9628B3-24C3-48A7-80AA-43B5C7C18070.jpg (750x463, 89K)

This, looks don't help that much if you're a sperg. You get approached but then they quickly fuck off when you start talking

>I have never been approached by a guy before
fat?

Ugly is more a state of mind than an actual condition. I used to believe I was ugly this whole time and acted like it, I would not even try to make a move on girls, I was really shy etc. but one girl complimented me on my appearance and told me "the more you think you're ugly, the more you WILL become ugly". Best advice I've ever been given.

>that 22yo millennial with shitty saggy skin

Attached: download.jpg (293x468, 39K)

No, im actually quite skinny. Im just facially hideous.

>the more you think you're ugly, the more you WILL become ugly
I dont get it, maybe thats charisma and not looks.

OP here
Strangers do stare at me all the time and often do a double take because they can't believe their eyes I think.
I also remember one time where two girls behind me in line started laughing and talking about that ugly guy in front.
When i looked at them they went quiet and looked away and as soon as I turned back they burst out in actually loud laughter.

You have not seen actually ugly people then

Whats wrong with your face? Big nose?

To add to that when I went to a festival once and was just leaning against a pole, a group of 4 people walked past me and one of them looked at me with a disgusted face and told me I look horrible.

>wide, bulbous nose
>wonky, droopy eyes
>asymmetrical jaw
>dull face

Im a tranny with a man jaw

Yeah, I think so too. I think charisma can really outweigh looks if you bank on it. This is Ice T, dude looks ugly as hell yet he somehow manages to get with nude models and he's married. It's not his face, that's for sure, it's something else.
No trust me, I am ugly. My skin is shit, my nose is huge, my hair is filled with dandruff, I'm fat etc. but I let my other parts about me outshine how ugly I am.

Attached: coc-austin-ice-t-chanel-austrailia-feature.jpg (1379x685, 193K)

Stop giving the attention whore (You)s please

Attached: BFFDFD77-9164-4496-81B7-C02918D2F134.jpg (1200x1088, 120K)

This ugly ass gremlin looking dude is married to this slut by the way. We can all make it, looks aren't everything. Believe me.

Attached: nicolecocoaustinmotorcycle-l-66494782afb00071.jpg (1920x1200, 365K)

>it's something else.
Its status. Just like with other musicians

Success and money. Confidence plays a big role but if you're confident, ugly and not rich, you lose. Trump is a prime example. Nobody wants to get fucked by Trump, especially Melania but he has other qualities.

This is the truth. Unless you're exceptionally attractive, looks won't help much if you're a sperg

Why him specifically? There are better looking musicians, why go for this dude? Keep in mind, Ice T is a washed up old dude now.

Because he's a washed up, old, ugly dude that thots flock to. There is no point of using Drake as an example because he doesn't really need money or status to get an average girl.

My profile looks a little worse than this with horrible skin as well as lazy, asymmetrical eyes and a very receding hairline
Even people who know me and are somewhat used to my face tell me I look terminally ill
I seriously doubt any amount of confidence would make people look past my face

Attached: 1491716816521.jpg (720x540, 29K)

>that receded chin
Theres no hope for chinlets

I hate my nose
I don't have an ugly kike nose, but it's just really blocky and looks close to a nigger nose on a white dude.
I'm not a mutt since both my parents are white but it's probably because I'm like 15% Jewish since my great-great grandfather was a jew.

there is. it's called a sliding genioplasty

Most people would rate this a 1/10 at best but I would die to have that amount of chin at least

Attached: 20180716_142541.png (543x650, 611K)

You should really try to save money for surgery. It will change your life drastically.

Get a neck liposuction/neck lift. It will do wonders to your chin.

Attached: 228323D2-5ED6-4BF0-9773-6DF6432D7D7F.jpg (600x880, 249K)

Somebody photoshop a chin on this guy.
This looks disgusting.

Now imagine being completely repulsive to women AND severely autistic. Why was I even born?

Unless you are fat it's impossible to drop below 4/10

Even that Russian chick with the man face/jaw had people here clamoring for her, and she has a bf

dunno, those possible complications doesnt sound too good.

well, we gotta take those risks if people like us want to be human

Looks instantly improved by 5 points

Attached: 1531743747202.jpg (720x540, 99K)