Tinder Thread

i have had no success with ((chatting)) so i come here for advice. ive never been super liked before yesterday
, and im leaving for college in 20 days, i literally just want to lose my virginity

Attached: D0DD2EE7-851B-48B6-B4F4-42050F51506B.png (1242x2208, 966K)

havent used much tinder but dont stress too much about trying to lose your virginity in the 20 days before college, youll have way more chances than you dreamed once you start college

/soc/ has tinder threads. Get tips on there how to improve your profile.

(fuck you this is oregano)

im going to a military institute so really i wont its 90/10 boys/girls

oh fuck that sucks then yeah looks like youre on a timer. 20 days is a small window so id just say some shit like "im leaving for the army in 20 days and want to fuck before i leave are you down?" and just hail mary it desu. the prudes are going to be iffy on sleeping with you within 20 days anyways

what race are you and where do you live to match with all those qt black girls?

north carolina, black

thinking about just doing this

yeah if youre physically attractive enough to get a few matches, odds are one of the girls are down to fuck right away anyways. dont give up immediately if they say something "uhm..what the fuck?" or seem uninterested just say theyre really hot and you just want to have some fun before leaving for the military

>getting matches at all
Please leave. A real robot's tinder looks like pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-204533_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 767K)

its probaby cause i have one pic where the sun hit just right and i look shredded. just take a shirtless pic of u have a little muscle its better than half the dad-bod fags on there

yea worst case scenario i never see them again anyways

FUCK, i think im shadow banned guys

delete account

make a new facebook

get gmail account

free phone number

re-register

worked for me

cant install google voice where i live

How do you know?

Original post

I got deleted, because I added my kik in the description.

I created a new facebook account, but now facebook demands me to verify to them.
I have, but now need to wait untill it is approved.

Havent had a match in weeks. I either got a shit ELO score or im shadow banned.

yea it took 2 days for me. just be patient

youre that confident that youre not ugly

>youre that confident that youre not ugly

Yes, my first account was made back in February, it was trash and i still managed to get some matches still.
My friend made me fall for the "swipe right on everyone meme", just recently i realized thar fucks up your score.
Im willing to try this one more time.

maybe you're just originally ugly user

if resetting doesnt work i guess im ugly