Add self described autistic neet virgin lonely fembot on discord

>add self described autistic neet virgin lonely fembot on discord
>she never asks me anything
>when I ask something, which feels like I'm interrogating her, she gives one word answers
Yeah fuck this. Feels like she wants me to orbit and entertain her or something.

Attached: 1514291469015.jpg (700x700, 122K)

Ffh. Too real, originally so

>expecting girls to actually ask a genuine question aside from "and you?" which is only out of courtesy

You show her a pic of yourself at the beginning. If she remains passive, abandon her, if she becomes enthusiastic, she might dig you. That's the only way. Also don't be fooled by her saying "you are cute" or anything. Only watch her attitude and actions.

I feel like we might be talking to the same person

This poster is based and redpilled
However, if you're not that good looking this isn't a good idea. It's better to first get her to like you and then post the pic.

Nah, it'll only hurt you in the long run, well that is my experience anyway.

>talk to girl online
>really fancy each other
>talking semi-lewd stuff, nothing explicit
>she starts hinting that she has no panties on and such
>long story short I sent her a pic
>2 min silence
>I ask her "well? did you get it?
>she says "you are cute" but nothing else
>another 1-2 min silence
>I try to continue the conversation where it left off
>she barely replies anymore
>5 mins later says that she has to go to do something
>never talk again

That's when you know that you are and uggo lol

Most females are like this. Fucking why? Seems so pointless to invest time and energy into the convo when it's like this.

What if it's the reverse? There's a girl I've been talking to for like a week now and right off the bat she said she thinks she's ugly because guys never respond to her after she shows her face. I didn't ask for a pic of her because I'm retarded and because then I would've had to show my face too. I kinda like her personality, but I'd be pretty sad if she turned out to fugly. I would probably just assholishly ghost her.

It's always like pulling teeth, OP.
Welcome to the real world.

It depends honestly. For me fatness is the prime dealbreaker. I don't care if I'm never getting any, but fatties: never. If she's normal weight but has a weird face or something, well that's entirely on you to decide. But I advise you to ask a pic at least, because you are investing precious time into getting to know her.

I don't see the problem, you already know you're ugly, there is no reason why that should hurt you after the first or maybe second time it happens. By getting her to like you before you hit her with the pic you're increasing your chances of her looking past your looks and giving you a chance based on personality. If you post the pic immediately then all she sees is a random uggo so your chance of success is basically zero unless she is goblin tier herself. That is without even talkinb about if you're not a straight up uggo and just average, having a girl like your personality can make you punch above your weight.
Tl;dr its ALWAYS better to first get her to like you before you send pic, just dont overdo it and dont wait TOO long before sending the pic

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO TALK ABOUT!

I never have any idea what to talk about and I honestly need someone to lead the conversation.
It sucks but I don't get any rl social interaction so why would I be able to hold a convo with someone I know barely anything about?

I strive to be better at conversation if you'd like to talk, user. I'm kinda autistic but about smaller subjects

I'm not OP but I'd like to give you a shot. I'm good at encouraging people to talk and I'm also pretty autistic about some things so it's all good.

Send your discord here:
[email protected]

>add shy person with communication problems
>they turn out to have problems communicating
what did you expect, retard?

This, lol.

originality pls be mine

Even if that is true, just show some fucking interest when you get asked something then!
Reply at LENGTH, give a glimpse of the reason for your answer too.
Think about the asked question at least, and if you get totally stuck reask it, or inquire why I wanted to know this.

Even more so when it was you that added or approached me, ffs! It is like like try to mine diamonds with a toothpick at time.

Always feels like one is boring as fuck or you are too busy talking to 20 other diclkproviders.

Aiko#4850 is my Discord I really don't like emails they are kinda confusing to me. Plus it makes I always forget to check

>emails they are kinda confusing to me
Underage or retard?

Attached: 1517370543584.gif (569x510, 5K)

Does not seem to work, fren.

Daily reminder Lauren/Mabel/Mary is not actually autistic or a neet and is talking to over half of r9k at any time. Do not feed the roasties

>Lauren/Mabel/Mary
w-what country is she from?

South eastern US. We've already had this thread like 2 times before.