Boomer meme

Someone explain this meme to me. Are we being turfed out by newfags?

Attached: 1531690554760[1].jpg (537x681, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/fit/40301741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boomer reporting in

>those damn newfags. Jow Forums is really going down hill. the internet just ain't what it used to be, let me tell you.

Attached: 1525388794348s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

I don't know but I still find it funny.

Attached: 1531360620537m.jpg (1024x382, 95K)

Is that considered cheap in the US? Here, a mega monster is 1.30 dollars

I know you're joking but I doubt these post-9/11 babies don't know what they missed.

Remember when we used to blow into the cartridges when the game got fuckey or didn't work, those were the days

I feel like the baseline for history is going to become severely fucked as time goes and truth becomes subjective.

Monster corporation with its unique advertising campaigns again

So many boomers dont get this meme. Hint: If you dont get it you are a boomer youself.

Attached: 814DC59E-2867-4278-B945-EBD4F6932B4B.jpg (241x209, 14K)

My father unironically looked like the Boomer meme, but with regular glasses.

>he does not understand the freshest meme of 2018

Boomer detected

Kids nowdays only want online play and good graphics

>literally newfags trying to take the sting out of being a newfag
Scary thing is that they're gonna succeed.

Is this the new "jonnet ei muista"?

who /sippingatmidnight/ here?

Funny because the meme has nothing to do with being new.

Boomers really are clueless

>turfed out
No, we don't get to leave. Just buried in place, deeper and deeper. Nothing new there, same as always.

>been here for 10 years
>love the boomer meme
Nice try boomer

Pretty much it's awesome and it's probably ruined now that pewdiepie touched it like a douchebag

Attached: 1531751074801.png (891x596, 89K)

complaining about newfags is a classic boomer move

Attached: 445E4E26-B4EA-4FF0-96DB-D58FB04662E1.jpg (629x521, 137K)

The most unrealistic part of the 30 year old boomer meme is that they have a wife and a house.

Whose side r u on?

Attached: 1531762330227.jpg (2605x2636, 793K)

*sip*
Yep, this actually gave me energy boost and enhanced my reflexes. Not unlike some unspecified cheap knock-off brand for people who steal energy drinks from 7-11.

Attached: 1531762983400.png (381x353, 74K)

I didn't watch any of that shit as a kid or teen.

This reads like a Sam Hyde video

Star vs is the only one of those I've nutted to.

Actual Z here, that shit is very inaccurate. As a child i watched Avatar the last airbender and spongebob.

The meme basically pokes fun at the fact that some millenials grew up and some didn't.

The millennials that managed to turn their life around and own property, get a wife, have children etc are the 30 year old boomers while the other millennials are the ones that post on Jow Forums and still live with their parents

The former group are called boomers because they care about the kind of material bullshit that boomers are known for like mowing the lawn, paid time off, vacations, and are nostalgic about normie things like classic games and reddit-tier movies. I still have no clue where the Monster connection lies though.

yuki.la/fit/40301741
Sips started off as a meme on Jow Forums. It was a blatant attempt at viral marketing and got connected with "the out of touch", boomers are out of touch which is why they are associated.

I thought I understood the boomer meme, but when you put it like that, then it makes me think there is so much more to it that I don't know about

underage b&

orochimaru

what is 2018-2000?

>Created in Jow Forums
>Newfag meme
Every time

>2018-2000
why are people doing that backwards now? I see it everywhere.

It's called subtraction you fucking mongoloid

remember when first person shooters didnt have easy mode abilities that charged up throughout the game to give you a free kill? remember when you actually had to aim to get your shots to hit?

Why would you care about that? Just play the game on hard if you want it to be hard.