Why are all the hobbys girls find interesting not interesting at all?

>just get a hobby to meet grils
>have hobbies, especially reading non-fiction to learn useful skills
>except that lol

fucking normies. why do all of their 'interests' have to be shit? they think they have it all figured out, but really they are just so ignorant they don't realize how little they know about anything

BTW exercise isn't a hobby if it's something you do for health reasons rather than personal enjoyment. and if you're enjoying your squats you're not doing them heavy enough, i guarantee it

Attached: 592_1000.jpg (800x792, 71K)

It's simple, as hobby everything is allowed besides videogames and anime.

Having you ever tried speaking to a 'normalfag' whose hobbies are videogames and anime? Shit taste assured

Girls don't have hobbies.

is drawing a shit hobby?

>It's simple, as hobby everything is allowed besides videogames and anime.
i don't really do either of those. i don't like anime at all and vidya isn't that great really, i haven't played in years

reading is a hobby but it's entirely non-social and you'll never meet a girl doing it. all the recommendations are like

>learn an instrument [waste of time]
>draw things [like what? penises]
>dance [top kek]
>[...]

not even sure what else is supposed to be going on. i don't really like music so that kind of ruins virtually all 'hobbies' girls do (listen to other people play music)

depends. if you enjoy something that is not self-destructive, it's useful. if it helps you make money, it's useful

does drawing help you get a gf?

my main hobby is reading, but reading articles on the internet will never get me a gf. it has helped me out in life but in terms of meeting girls it's a "shit hobby" for sure

anime and videogames are ok as hobby if you just practice it casually like normalfags do. They play maybe 4 games a year and watch a bit of shit anime like naruto

Even educated women are not interested in what they are doing.
Guys who studied science or engineering will almost always have that as a hobby besides their job. They will program as a hobby, or tinker with electronics or at least be informed about that. Women just do that as a job for 8 hours and then go back home to watch netflix.
Women are just boring

You just blew off some of the best hobbies to express your creativity and socialize with similar minded people and you wonder why you are in this rut

honestly i never met anyone IRL who claimed their hobby was "anime" that just seems like a thing on Jow Forums

You have the wrong mindset. You need to have a normalfag mindset.

>learn instrument
that means playing it in social settings infront of other people and not like a foreveralone at home
>draw things
yes draw some shit you have seen while traveling, visit art galleries etc.
>dance
Yes learn to dance, there is a shortage of men in dance clubs and you have maximum exposure to females, who knows maybe something will come out of it
>sport
do some sport in a club and be social with your team and club, go to events and parties

You just need to change your mindset.

>You just blew off some of the best hobbies to express your creativity and socialize with similar minded people and you wonder why you are in this rut

what? i don't like music, how am i supposed to enjoy making it or dancing to it? i've tried drawing and i can see the value of producing memes for political propaganda, but really what am i supposed to draw for fun?

i simply don't understand how those things are enjoyable for people to do, even though i have tried them. learning an instrument takes many months of dedication and i just can't force myself to do that since i don't even want to play anything.

dancing just feels awkward, honestly. every time i went out with people when i was 18 they had people dancing and it just seemed ridiculous, rubbing the butt on my crotch with music too loud you can't even talk. NOPE

i just lift for exercise it is the most effective way. i don't know how i am supposed to force myself to enjoy these things? because if i could achieve that getting a gf would be easier. or at least talking to girls, i haven't met one in like 3.5 years

what hobbies do you want your girlfriend to have? all the girls that like anime and vidya are either gross or chad hopping

intellectual curiosity gives people an interesting depth tho. so I wouldn't call it a shit hobby. but yeah, for actually meeting persons, it's not the most convenient one

Sounds like you're about as boring as most women, I don't see how you're having any issues.

Cooking, cleaning, and sucking my dick

you are either trolling or are extremely extremely autistic

The problem with playing an instrument, which is almost always the guitar, is that no one wants to hear someone just playing, it's boring to them. They want to hear singing with it. And some of us have shitty voices that no one wants to hear louder than they have to.

Are you retarded? Go to a music bar something like that they always need people playing instruments for the singers there lol. Jazz bars doesn't even have singers.

>Hi, my name is OP, and I hate self-improvement
>It's much easier to sit around and complain that other people can't fix me than it is to step up and... fix myself
>If I ever did any good in my life I don't remember
>I'd much rather blame other people for not fulfilling my own responsibilities for me
>Thank you for reading. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've just shit myself and must yell to my mother to wipe my ass for me

Attached: 1517326678275.jpg (480x479, 27K)

>that means playing it in social settings infront of other people and not like a foreveralone at home
except you have to spend months learning how to do it while being terrible. if it's not something i want to do independent of women, why force myself to do it just in the hopes 1 girl will eventually think it's hot?

>wow, he spent months learning to play this guitar rather than learning employable, useful skills. i'm wet

>yes draw some shit you have seen while traveling, visit art galleries etc.
art galleries? i haven't traveled since i was like 15 with my parents, that's just a meme

> there is a shortage of men in dance clubs
no
> there is a shortage of heterosexual men in dance clubs
fixed, because dancing is gay as hell, truly.

>do some sport in a club and be social with your team and club, go to events and parties
i lift weights i don't really have energy to do "sports" and what 25-30 years old are doing team sports with girls? they are driving their kids to soccer practice. i don't like sports (they are for children) i just want to be physically fit. it's not a hobby it's something i do to not be a fatass, it's not fun at all it's quite the opposite really
i don't look at it in that terms. if she enjoys cooking then she could do it sometimes, but cooking is one of my hobbies if you call it that. of course i only cook because i'm hungry, but yeah.
i also enjoy reading. if a girl reads that is a good hobby too. if she doesn't then she is probably unintelligent, but that's OK.

regardless, the idea is that our #1 hobby would become
>raising a family
because that's the point of a gf/wife. if she wants to travel for example, then doing the activity with her becomes the hobby, rather than traveling which in itself isn't very fun from my experience

yeah i enjoy it so it's not shitty. normies say to find a gf you need a hobby that involves meeting women.
so, how do i force myself to enjoy those activities?

running their fucking mouth is the only hobby bitches have.

>Hi, my name is OP, and I hate self-improvement
why do i go to the gym just to get in shape then?
why do i cook healthy foods for the vitamins?

fuck off.

how is playing guitar self-improvement? 99.99% of guitar players don't make any money doing it.
same with people that draw or dance. fuck off

>OPfw when being a whiny little cunt

Attached: tantrum.jpg (1280x853, 332K)

>raising a family is a hobby now
You not only sound like the most boring person ever, you want to marry a boring person too.

That's because 99.99% of people are musical dullards and will only ever amount to a 5'7" pile of monkey shit in life. Just because you were born with a dim light doesn't mean the hobvy isn't useful. How in the flying fuckshit are we supposed to know what your natural talent is? If you still suck after "going to the gym" and "eating healthy" (which is excessively baseline by the way, so congratulations on that) thwn you aren't doing enough. Broaden your horizens and step outside of your comfort zone abd stop bothering us. It aint my fault your creative bone is so whithered you can find a useful hobby that suits your talents. Maybe you just suck. Fix it and shut the hell up.

please list the "hobbys" that you would do with your wife

also can you categorize them in 3 categories:
>hobbies that cost money
>hobbies that make money
>hobbies that are free but unprofitable

if reading non-fiction and philosophy is "boring" to you, then you're simply low IQ. you need to watch muscular men throwing balls at each other to have fun? pathetic

yeah, you'll find a bunch of girls at your football games and you will not find girls reading science online, but which is better for personal intellectual development? which is actually productive?

i can force myself to watch niggers throwing balls, and maybe at a sports bar i could find a girl to talk to.
but i can't force myself to enjoy watching niggers throwing balls, i wish i could though

>How in the flying fuckshit are we supposed to know what your natural talent is?
I'm pretty good at programming. school has always been easy for me, that's how I got so many scholarships I went to the top uni in my state for free.

school isn't a hobby though, it's not even fun. learning i guess is fun but it's something i do in solitude for best results.

> If you still suck after "going to the gym" and "eating healthy" (which is excessively baseline by the way, so congratulations on that) thwn you aren't doing enough.
what do you mean still suck? i don't "suck" just none of my activities involve social situations. so i haven't met a girl in like 3-4 years. i quit my programming job so now i have free time (i'm freelancing)

>It aint my fault your creative bone is so whithered you can find a useful hobby that suits your talents.
that's not the problem. the problem is that my useful hobbies don't involve meeting girls, and in fact are incompatible with it.

>Maybe you just suck. Fix it and shut the hell up.
whatever

>reading science online
You read papers, which you either get off fucking scihub or you read textbooks.
Get the fuck out with your "i fucking love science" bullshit.
Studying the sciences means suffering and mathematics in nearly every case. And without the practical aspects, you might as well not bother.

wouldn't recommend forcing you to do activities just to look for a gf. I tried for a decade to do normie activities to socialize and looking back it was a waste of time and i regret it. I suck at advices, but maybe look for activities closely related to your hobbies, which could interest you

so i should never read any papers online because it's not extreme enough for you?

i have to suffer to enjoy it? makes no sense, kill yourself

>you might as well not bother.
so what should i spend my time learning that will be actually enjoyable?

I don't even like sports but you sound way overdramatic who doesn't let people enjoy things. Not to mention pretentious as fuck. I like science and reading about it too but I won't put down people who don't.

holy fuck this OP is the most annoying and drab cunt ever like wtf

Attached: 1514145117233.jpg (430x342, 92K)

>I suck at advices, but maybe look for activities closely related to your hobbies, which could interest you
nigger that's my problem. i'm supremely bored at age 25 and i don't know any girls. like, not even one because i was working 9-5 for years in a programming job with 1 married girl at the entire firm. after work i would lift and then go home, it was pitch black outside and to get a full nights rest i would need to sleep.

now i have lots of free time, i go outside to get tan and i also lift weights to stay in shape, i cook too. but where do i meet girls? no idea. i have to find some activity that they do also i guess but i just can't think of one that is enjoyable

but i've been doing things my entire life that i didn't enjoy. my parents made me do sports every year, i never liked them. i went to uni and school and didn't like it and also i went to work 5x a week and didn't like it. they paid me though so it was justified

>programming isn't a real hobby
>reading isn't a real hobby
>bicycling isn't a real hobby

Girls don't have hobbies unless it's easy and it's something they can use to boost their social status. You might find some in a cooking class or something.

>cooking class
i was curious about this. i'm a picky eater, not only based on taste but i avoid all shit foods like grains and legumes

i know how to cook the foods i like and the ones that are difficult i buy them pre-made, like cheese. ain't no way i'm going to turn some fucking milk into cheese.

but yeah, do young women actually join those classes? i have never heard of one actually, except when my parents forced me to take a cooking class back when i was like 15. i didn't like it but it was for younger people so i'm not surprised.

the food choices they picked were disgusting too, i don't enjoy cooking foods i don't like to eat but in a cooking class you don't have a choice

>if you're enjoying your squats you're not doing them heavy enough, i guarantee it
but I'm squatting 2xBW@80kg for an easy single which completely satisfies me and I never go even close to failure

it really is a big trap going into girls hobbies

You should focus on what you like, and be passionate about it. In fact , most women get into what they think others find popular and interesting. True passion about something is rare between women , and as a result ( one of the results at least) passionate men who go about their purpose attract them more

>have hobbies, especially reading non-fiction to learn useful skills

Do you think women want to learn anything useful? They are flesh-covered, walking incubators. They like cute and frilly shit. They submit, they don't conquer. What point is there in learning something that won't improve their ability to submit or support her mate's endeavors? Maybe if she gardens, she can feed her family and/or produce income for niceties. How is knowing the extensive history about the fall of the Roman Empire going to improve her ability to become impregnated, or otherwise support her family (assuming she isn't a history teacher)?

With this in mind, how could they possibly comprehend the value in intellectual pursuits or extensive self development?

>It's simple, as hobby everything is allowed besides videogames and anime.
bullshit. the most chad guy I've worked with has a favorite anime list included in his fucking CV. just don't be a sperg and you can do anything the hell you want as your hobby

Playing guitar is a blessing and a curse.
It's a blessing because I love music and guitar is a very versatile instrument. Especially on electric (what I play the most), the possibilities are endless and there's so much to learn. It's cathartic and enjoyable, there's so much you can do with it.
The curse is that you have to put up with every normie who bought a $50 acoustic to carry around and strum three cowboy chords over and over again in front of everybody.
Good thing I play bass guitar too.

Attached: 1531615325450.jpg (550x825, 37K)

yepp, pretty much. they gossip, shop, talk to other women, whore around, drink it's all they do

you need to learn some stuff that is a bit popular but good quality, it's not that hard, guns n roses for example it's not easy but a lot of people know what it is. i have an acoustic and an electric so i can take out that bad boy at the beach or at events, haven't used it yet, but it's really important to know both, chad won't stand a chance if you have good quality with solos and nice breaks

>girls don't read

then why do they constantly quote harry potter and john green books

This thread is pathetic as shit. Sad.

I do know a lot of popular stuff.
That still doesn't make the $50 acoustic pseudo-normies any less annoying though.

I read nonfiction (Asimov, any Guide To X), play the clarinet, draw for 6 hours a day, raise chickens and other livestock, garden (still learning this skill), paint(pictures), collect desiccated frogs (i dehydrate them myself in my food dehydrator), paint miniatures, play video games, and collect and make doll, and make maple syrup (seasonal). I know it's not very exciting but if anything interests you let me know.

you raise these animals in solitude?

why do you like desiccated frogs

my older brother used to put buckets on top of frogs (they could still jump around) when we were young. then the next day we would pick the bucket up to see a dead frog.

i never understood it but i was like 6 years old

The problem with the advice you're being given is that everyone puts the cart before the horse when talking about "getting a hobby to meet people/women." Think about it logically, right: women aren't going to be in your house, so go outside, go SOMEWHERE to find them. Well, are you just going to sand around like an idiot outside waiting for a girl to walk by and talk to her, a spider and his web? No, while you're out and about, go and do something to entertain yourself, a *hobby* if you will. Since your hobbies are solitary, just go to some coffee-shop style place to read or whatever. That's not a great way to meet people but if your autism refuses to let you branch out you're at least in public in view of others, who will potentially talk to you or you could talk to them. But, you should be branching out to hobbies that are more social, just find shit to do, give it a few tries, and if you don't like it move on. During all of this you are putting yourself around other people, potentially women, who you can talk to.

Attached: 1531367827156.jpg (1080x1200, 197K)

Holy kek, thank you for this user

Attached: 1528596623340.jpg (232x196, 17K)

Hobbies that'll impress girls:

God-tier
>Sports. Any sport.
Good-tier
>Hiking
>Hunting
>Canoeing
>Smoking pot
Meh-tier
>Drawing
>Wiriting
>Photography
Shit-tier
>Video games
>Anime
>Jow Forums

Attached: 10654387525750.png (365x652, 280K)

>>Hiking
>>Hunting
>>Canoeing

yeah i've done these. when you go hiking you see animals, not girls. same with hunting. when canoeing you see water.

>Smoking pot
NOPE, did that for 7 years and didn't meet 1 girl out of it. fuck that

He thinks grains and legumes are shit foods

Attached: download (1).jpg (246x205, 7K)

I meant for putting on a dating site profile or chatting about when you meet girls. You probably won't meet any girls through any of them, except maybe photography.

nutritionally they are.
grains are good because they are abundant and cheap. legumes are amazing at fixing the nitrogen in the soil, that is very useful for farming more desirable plants to eat

Met lot of great women doing crossfit and hiking via meetup.com

Yeah I live on a farm and don't have any irl friends. Also I can't drive. I used to raise goats but I kept having to take ER visits because of their horns.

I like desiccated frogs because I like frogs and I find them dead around my house all the time and I want to preserve them.

>NOPE, did that for 7 years and didn't meet 1 girl out of it
Back when I was smoking regularly I used to get tons of easy pussy from just putting "down to smoke & chill" in my profile.

My wife is college educated and gainfully employed. She gardens and sews clothes as hobbies.

The trick is to make sure you have hobbies that occupy your time, then the woman will develop her own hobbies.

yeah you're right but the point is they can't stand a chance, i once showed a girl a video of me playing and chad got insta jealous "how'd you do that lick" "damn your bends are good" instant jealous

meting girls when hiking is easiest thing ever.
people who hike like like 3:1 woman to man.

not including
>guitar
>music
>singing
>dancing

bro, you left out the most cream wet inducing activities

A lot of women have hobbies.
ATTRACTIVE women do not usually have hobbies because they have a lot of friends with whom they socialise regularly.

so what do you do when you're completely tone deaf and can't do any of those things because they all involve music?

bro, i don't dance for shit and i learned the basic step, at clubs even that is god tier how you don't know this is beyond me

as for music, bro play a couple chords on the guitar and they think you're Slash it's really not that hard i ain't even a full time musician and i've been told im a guitar man lol

why do you want to preserve dead frogs? they're pretty plain and reproduce rapidly

how did you get a farm all by yourself? i always wanted to live on a farm, i've lived in an apartment since i graduated from high school and i never had an opportunity to get a pet even though i love animals (that are alive, unless i'm eating them)

you're a girl too?

>you do for health reasons rather than personal enjoyment

the sole reason men do this is because they wanna impress females.
It's funny how butthurt most normies are if you bring this up

All of them are meh tier unless you're already famous

Anime is kind of fashionable now and lots of girls do it but you'll never meet girls with REAL autistic hobbies.

> That boomer who likes wood working
> That boomer who likes welding
> That boomer who likes programming
> That boomer who likes mathematics
> That boomer who likes analog electronics

>wow chad is so cute trying to play guitar as if he was a real musician, teehee i hope he fills me with his cock soon so i don't have to listen to this much longer

I think you are still overestimating the ability of the terminally autistic to dance

Attached: 398518.gif (299x225, 1.8M)

i dont like nigger ball either but you make me want to start, just to spite you

I enjoy squatting because I'm not some knuckle dragging troglodyte who squats heavy weight and destroys his knees. I squat my own body weight with one leg and do each side.

>my main hobby is reading, but reading articles on the internet will never get me a gf. it has helped me out in life but in terms of meeting girls it's a "shit hobby" for sure
spare me the bullshit matey
spending all your time on pol doesnt make you interesting, not a bit

you bloody teenage shit

im biologically female.

also some frogs aren't plain, i like grey tree frogs a lot, they change colour.
I live here with my parents.
what animal would you get as a pet?

dude any hobby that you're well versed in is enough to get girls. sometimes you dont even have to be well versed, girls just like guys that have passion