116 IQ

>116 IQ
>100 reasoning IQ sister
>Tell her something, argue about it, and she automatically believes it

What's life like at 130 IQ?
Do you see opportunities in everything?
Can you make most people believe anything you say, or does superior reasoning stop profoundly affecting people at 115 IQ?

Attached: 1531310634662.jpg (184x184, 11K)

That's not reasoning, that's emotional manipulation.

IQ means fucking nothing. As a gifted person having an IQ>=130 has done nothing for me

im 126 iq but I don't really argue with or try to persuade people much

I imagine if i was really argumentative, though, I could be successful at it

from my experience, having a high iq is mainly handy for abstract and complicated engineering concepts, also I get a 100 on every damn paper I write

She's just agreeing with you to get you to shut up
I'm 130+ and it's done nothing for me because I don't have the social skills or work ethic to do anything with it.

>Emotional manipulation

But I'm a man.
Men are terrible at emotional manipulation.

I don't think she is.
I told her that blacks were biologically inferior and had no empathy and to stay away from them, and she listened to me.

I only tell her this when it's important, not over petty things that don't matter.

You're just not in the right environment to use it.

It helps when communicating with another person with a high level of intelligence. However, most people with... Lesser intelligence shut down when faced with words containing more than 3 syllables or get angry when you challenge something they believe to be true.

Tl;dr most normies are too stupid to be persuaded by well reasoned arguments or rational discourse

Oh another thread where everyone has genius tier IQ

Fuck this shitty board, its basically reddit now

This has been a thing on Jow Forums since before Reddit was even relevant

>gifted
>genius tier
I only know my IQ is at least 130, I'm not claiming it's 160+

About 1% of the population has an iq above 130. Everyone on Jow Forums is a loser but at the same time everyone is a rare gifted intellectual. Doesn't seem believable to me. I bet many of them are just larpers

Considering people with high IQs have notably higher rates of social impairments, it seems reasonable to me that there would be an over representation of gifted individuals here. I don't think everyone is telling the truth, though

I don't know if my IQ is significantly higher than yours but I had above average grades and would consistently get 100% in a few subjects in school.

>what's life at 130 IQ?
I don't feel that smart but I would say if you don't suffer from significant depression it's pretty cool. For me it actually isn't because I lack some empathy and I'm usually driven by only the rational parts of my brain which makes people not like me that much and be the autistic type but if I actually care I can emulate it since I have some close brad friends, and I know some chads who do drugs and shit that I hung out before. Besides, I feel that if I started to go out more and meet more people, I could become a brad (not a chad since I'm only average looking). Things not involving people can be figured out without much effort, it's life on easy mode in that department.

>do you see opportunities in everything
if it's something I care about yes, even though I'm not creative to figure a lot of shit out alone, if I'm autistic enough about something I can combine lots of elements of existing things to figure out the right path of action to learn anything. After that it's just a matter of grinding and getting practice to get good at something (I'm average in the grind itself, let's say I play a ranked online game or something, since there's mechanics involved other than finding the optimal path, it would take me longer)
>can you make people believe anything you say?
if I've given it some thought and I have enough time to figure out where to get them (a lot of people don't understand how dumb they are) yes.

Again, I may just be autistic and not that smart but some things about it are similar

I have doubts about this.
Larpers aren't this consistent.

When you Larp, you just want to spin bullshit and REALLY get into the garbage you're spinning. I never see like a paragraph of font on any of these "intelligent" posts, so there's not a lot of larping going on in these threads.

I think life losers are more prone to caring about their intelligence than life winners, and you only get intelligent losers in these threads because it's their one stake of value in this world.

This is why you're seeing a lot of "I have a 130 IQ"

The people writing it really do.

are you assuming that low IQ people aren't argumentative or something? you're fucking wrong.

I have 127 iq and i notice that i pick up on shit quickly, but I cant really tell how much more than average because i am in a field where most people are at 115+ iq so i dont feel too special. maybe in high school i felt special, but in college and work, not anymore.

i don't think your sister's IQ matters here, it's just the fact that she's really gullible. i've seen some real idiots who don't fall for crap

According to tests I have an IQ around 130, but I don't believe it because desu I am dumb as fuck and naive

Why do normies and r*dditors get so vexed by anything to do with whomst is smart and what being intelligent is?

It's a well documented phenomenon. High IQ kids get praised for being smart, not for being passionate or determined. Never having to work at anything and never being praised for hard work leads to a crash and burn when the real world intervenes and demands dedication, leaving those with no work ethic to rinse down the drain and end up here.

I don't doubt that internet forums for socially awkward people have higher amounts of people with a high iq but when basically everyone claims to have gifted tier IQ you can basically be sure most of them are bullshitting.
>Larpers aren't this consistent.
>When you Larp, you just want to spin bullshit and REALLY get into the garbage you're spinning. I never see like a paragraph of font on any of these "intelligent" posts, so there's not a lot of larping going on in these threads.
The first statement contradicts the second statement.

The thing is I would never lie to her, and that's probably why she believes what I say without arguing over it.

It's likely because she can trust me, and she knows this.

>OP not bringing up that she's like 10 or something
what a fucking lying jackass.

"hey guys, i convinced this dumb kid to believe me, must be smart"

>inb4 OP goes "nah brah, she 20+ and older than ME!"

>no u
Lol ok

What I mean by consistent is vicious repetition.

The 2nd statement is for general LARPing.
"I am a Christian, etc"

150 here- life is mostly lonely and frustrating. my brain is my own playground... i wouldn't give that up for anything. it's all i have. imagine being completely disaffected and unconcerned with everything that people normally care about, including sex and relationships and wealth and all. it's a hard cope for sure, i fully accept that. but i care more about things like truth, beauty and justice (virtuvius). i don't care about making anyone believe anything. i just want people to be happy and to be left alone in my little isolation chamber.

this is how zoomers will talk

instead of talking about sports or vidya they'll talk about personality and iq and eugenics

>relationships

I wish I could not care about this, but that's the one thing of value I find in life.

150 IQ must be something incredible to surpass a basic need like that.

I feel like my decent intelligence allows me to understand the big picture a lot of the time, but communicating things effectively is another talent entirely. Or maybe I'm just not smart enough for it.

In any case, I seriously don't think anyone with an IQ of 115 or greater needs to care about their intelligence when it comes to doing the things you wanna do in life. Maybe some of your colleagues will be smarter, but you're almost certainly smart enough to be effective and likely have your own unique strength to bring to the table.

That said, my brother is a fucking dumbass. I could talk about the stupid shut he falls for if you want.

>measured IQ of 132 but idk if I believe it
>always form opinions by doing a kind of argument with myself, exploring all possibilities and arguing for both sides
>purposefully get into arguments with people about things I've already "processed" in my head, but that they only hold a surface level opinion on
>impress them by always having an answer for their arguments (because I already thought of them)
>from that point on they mostly accept what I tell them with minimal reasoning, even if it's not true

They all took that online Mensa test over and over until they got the score they want so they can justify jerking their e-peen about it

What you described is consistency though. Either way, it's not true. Most larps are low effort.

>Low effort larping

I suppose it's a thing, but I wouldn't do it.
I would do

>They all took that online Mensa test over and over until they got the score they want so they can justify jerking their e-peen about it
Probably that. I have talked to many people here and most of them sound geniunely fucking stupid and think that the more of an asshole you are the more intelligent you are. There are some really intelligent people here though but almost all of them seem apathetic and geniunely tired of life.

Guy from school has an honest to Dog 160+. Tested; in books; etc.
He is That Guy
>six feet four inches, square jaw, blue eyes, broad shoulders, deep voice, muscular, fast
>aces every class, taking uni classes at 16 and acing those, learned Greek, Latin, and Spanish for fun over summers,
>funny, charming, dances, sings, plays piano, sword fighter, boxer, competitive shooter
You know, That Guy
Do not know if it is the IQ, but he is good at everything

Think about it logically. The more effort you have to put into something the less people are going to do it. It makes sense that most larps are going to be low effort bait and only a few will be actual dedicated efforts to rustle as many jimmies as possible

I'm not him. However, I can tell you that no matter how high your IQ is, you're still a social animal made to stick your dick in other people. That doesn't go away at 150 IQ, you just have a better capacity to understand how lonely you are, it's also a lot harder to lie to yourself.

is she young? how young? because if she's still a child, then her trusting you no matter what is understandable. but if she's already into her teens, then the reason behind this might just be that she hasn't been lied to enough that she feels the need to question everything.

It's not hard to get good at being funny, charming, sword fighting, boxing, shooting, etc

I can't sing though.

I think he's just conscientious and sets a lot of goals for himself.

But the 160 IQ is probably real.

idk about them but I was legitimately in the gifted program in school. I don't know my actual IQ I just know it's at least 130.

i'm kind of fucked up... it's not exclusively an IQ thing but being able to distract myself (along with being ADHD in general) definitely helps. you're probably a much better person than i for being able to want and pursue that, for really wanting to take care of someone else. i'm friends with someone who scored 170, and it was like looking into a broken mirror. he was compassionate and all but the degree to which he could ignore reality in order to pursue his thoughts/goals was incredible. if you didn't know the guy you'd think he was the most selfish prick on earth.

>That doesn't go away at 150 IQ, you just have a better capacity to understand how lonely you are, it's also a lot harder to lie to yourself.
very true

basically what you described except it's not just IQ 100 people that believe everything I say, but also IQ 120 people etc.

other than that, i still procrastinate all the time and have basically absolute zero conscientousness and haven't achieved anything. i can think fast but not right.

t. IQ 138

She's 2 years older than me.

I found out she had a 100 IQ when I played against her in a game of Chinese Checkers, and she played just like a white guy that was mentally average in my social studies class.

They made the same mistakes, errors, didn't see certain things and everything.

Over the course of multiple days, she only won the games I let her win. I didn't even use advanced strategies against her.

Strategic games are just a stealth measure of IQ. It's not a bad thing for IQ incongruity to exist, but it explained why she was accepting of my reason.

>almost all of them seem apathetic and geniunely tired of life.
I thought everyone here was that

I was in the gifted program too, but I was the dumbest kid inside of it.

My adult IQ is about 115-120 from what I've gathered from cambridgebrainsciences.com and Queendom IQ test.

I don't know how I was accepted.

Depression gets worse the higher your IQ. Scientific fact.

>be me, 18
>128/130IQ according to written IQ test at local association

Yes I've found it very easy to make people do/believe what I say from a very young age, mostly because I can be pursuasive.

great, now all the depressed faggots on here are going to think they're geniuses

The most unfair and insane thing about IQ is that even if you are in the 100th percentile, you are still very, very far away from true greatness.

Jow Forums ironically does has a decent IQ average. There are indeed a good few double digit retards though.

>All these 130+ iqs in this thread
>Just sit on their asses and baww about no GF
>could go to be a teacher and stop future stupidity

>tfw you can still be a "polymath" who has a shit tonne of hobbies but doesn't excel in any of them unless you dedicate the rest of your life at 20, 30, 40, just to that one thing
>tfw no motivation to even dedicate myself to one thing
a-at least i can be the best at being a good friend... right?

OP, IQ is not a measure of how clever and ressourceful you are.

I like to think the wave of incels are the ones bringing down the median IQ of this board. The true robots are typically quite intelligent.
>t. IQlet

this is true

In the end, it's just how much information you can hold in your head at one time

It's not dedication, conscientiousness, or anything of too great a utility. If you are fucked to do nothing with it because of who you are, than nothing you will be.

>be a teacher
>walk on eggshells not to go against the predominant cultural norms to the point where it costs you your job
>even if you succeed in indoctrinating a few kids into your way of thinking, you're basically a cuck except it isn't your wife's son you're raising, it's random other kids
>all in the name of a "better future" you won't live to be a part of
Stirner.jpg

She believes you because you are her brother and she respects you as a male. You need to understand this is the reason, and not your IQ.

Most people saying they have 130+ IQs are either lying or estimating because not that many people get IQ tested in the first place unless they're autistic, have learning disabilities, etc. Anyone saying >160 is guaranteed bullshit because legitimate tests don't go that high.

I scored 141 on the WAIS-IV but the only reason I was tested was because my parents thought I had ADHD. (My processing speed was just 115 so I can legitimately say I'm slow lmao.)

You would be surprised how smart some of the people here are. It's just their energy goes towards the wrong things.

fucking this, OP
IQ and suggestibility are mutually fucking exclusive, there are social and biological factors at play as well

100th percentile would mean that you were smarter than 100% of humans, including yourself.
I think you mean 99th percentile.

It actually is.

When you are faced with problems, if you solve them with skill, you are intelligent.

That's what the test directly measures.

But, street-wise is another thing.

they're are not mutually exclusive, they may be inversely correlated though

there's some smart people, but by definition, a genius is someone with a 160+ iq, and i highly doubt someone of that intellect would waste their time here

This is accurate, but you can get tested for other reasons. Parents and teacher decided to get me tested because I was picking my studies up quicker than anyone else in the school at the time, and they were curious. That said, I also had behavioural issues stemming from autism and got pulled from normal schooling to be put in a special mental health school for the retarded.
>tfw 142 IQ
>tfw had to learn the same shit over and over again until 10th grade
>tfw significantly behind everyone else as a result

I think suggestibility is a sign of cognitive inferiority.

Nothing is more suggestible than a small child.

Once again, you'd be surprised. A robot is defined by his feels, not his mind.

I guarantee there are children with a higher IQ than you. The word you are looking for is wisdom.

135 iq isn't fun. 70iq people are dumb enough to seem weird to normal people. Likewise, being 30 over average makes you seem like a real weirdo. The people that lIke me enough to talk to me though I generally can beat their brains into agreement with me, but it's not fun. I like encouraging critical thought, challenging assumptions the most.

Also my teachers in elementary were convinced I was an autist. I might be, but I'm glad I was never diagnosed as I would've used it as an excuse not to work as hard.

>be me
>193 IQ
>can manipulate people

Got tested when I was 14.

Attached: 1493166974247.png (231x200, 14K)

No one should waste their time in this poisonous dumpster of a crab bucket where all everyone does is try to hold themselves and everyone else back with bullshit excuses and discouragement. But here we are.

>feels
Actually, a robot is defined by his attributes. Feelings factor in, sure. But don't mistake a robot for a whiny incel. Look up the Robot Test 4.0. It's the only fair measurement available.

Childhood IQ variation is higher, since it's based off a linear developmental system instead of the adult IQ normal distribution.
You're nowhere near that any more.

I'm +/-30 guy and I took it once, your jackalope

When they've got an IQ higher than me, they will stand out in their age group and won't be easily swayed by garbage. Once a child is 9 or 10, you can tell if they're reasonably intelligent.

On a certain level, experience can't make-up for a lack of working memory.

There are people that are 30 years old that read like grade schoolers. You can convince them of anything as long as you appeal to what they think is true.

Now that you've not worked hard and found excuses elsewhere, would you take a diagnosis now?

I've always scored robot. I would still say feels, though. Some feels can only be felt under certain circumstances. Incels are not robots, they are failed normies in most cases. An incel demonstrates a very common feel to a high degree. A robot would have different feels more accustomed to true ostracisation.

You're obviously correct, I had my second test at 23 and they put me down for 186 IQ.

Attached: 1519850947164.jpg (640x552, 23K)

Post your Mensa card, faggot. I don't believe you.

It depends.
When I'm a condescending asshole about it I can get people to believe anything. Someone even once told me "When I argue with you you don't just win, you make me feel like an idiot in the process" but most of the time I don't like doing that because it isn't productive. Most of the time when I have an argument I don't just want to win, I want to learn in the process.

I do work hard dude. I'm here cause I relate to the autism, but I'm really not a robot.

>inb4 "fucking normie reeee" I only respond to these kinds of posts, you jackalope

>poisonous dumpster of a crab bucket
that made me giggle

but yeah, good point

Nice LARP. Which IQ test was it that gave you a score of 186? Online ones don't count.

>be genius
>don't contribute to society because society doesn't deserve it
hello fellow genius, I'm glad we agree

>be low IQ
>can manipulate high IQ autists
>feel like a supervillian
Your IQ doesn't mean shit when most situations are social and you put all your points into INT.

I think you want to make this fit into a single variable, when there are more. It is evolutionarily prudent for a child to be accepting of authority. An intelligent child can see through the complex situations of life quicker, but they are still susceptible to it fare more than an adult. Unless you're talking about actual retards here, who lack any awareness. But I don't think that's a fair comparison, because adult retards are actually incredibly stubborn in general.

I think IQ plays less of a part in it than biology and authority does. If you are smarter, you can influence your younger sister better. A genius and a father could both tell a child different things, and the child would nearly always believe the father. I'd bet on that.

Haha. Living exemplar of the "dumb boss of the scientists" stereotype.

PII. Sorry, can't.

Not LARPing. I got it done from an actual psychologist.

I'd doubt it.

A genius would probably say some shit like

"Your father told me to tell you this" or something even worse. Money, Candy, etc.

The susceptibility of an intelligent child can be pinned down to a developing brain.

>80 IQ is stubborn

That's not true. You can turn their stubborn behavior against them. It's very easy to do so.

I do agree that biology makes women and children more submissive to authority, but it's not everything.

I agree that intelligence isn't the only variable here, but it's a big one.

LMAO when it's important kek

Its weird how they're supposedly so smart but are completely clueless and naive about people.

>Warning loved ones about niggers is not important

I'm sorry, but it is.
That will prevent them from parking next to a pack of niggers down the road.

Racist behavior is life saving behavior.

I think you underestimate the ability of a child to sense danger, but alright. I think you'll see I'm right eventually.

Yeah I get that. Which IQ test did the psychologist give you? WAIS? Stanford-Binet?

There's no commonly administered test I know of that gives results above 160.

>Children can sense danger

Not until they're about 8.
Other wise, they're too young to know what people are doing.

Look at all of the kids that Jimmy Savile raped

They were white, 10 years old, and they fell victim to his superior intelligence. They trusted him like they would trust their parents because he made it so.

Doing shit like making people belive things is easy, but you run into a lot of existential stuff and realize a lot shit is worthless and you loose hope around 130
>IQ 135

Can you give me an example a 116 IQ would understand?

I noticed a lot of the "existential" stuff is just white people depression.

Unmeasured IQ but I also do the same. I have 2-3 of me inside that will argue different sides, sometimes even taking quips at each other. It's fun but it's reaaal autistic. Not schizo, it's still me just able to separate the different though paths, kinda hard to explain.

understanding evolutionary biology and the impossibility to create a coherent moral or meaning system can make you feel existential dread

That is because white people think on a plane you cannot even comprehend. Be thankful for your low metaphysical awareness in the universe. Animals are happier.

>But I'm a man.
>Men are terrible at emotional manipulation.
It is emotional manipulation regardless. How old is she? If she's below 18 you're exploiting her innocence and loyalty to the family.

.t my sister manipulated me, realized this when i went past 18, now i hate her just as much as politicians

>i care more about things like truth, beauty and justice (virtuvius)

I'm the same but I supposedly only have a 114 IQ. So I'm not even smart but I feel like I can see through most of the illusions, spooks, and bullshit. I can't imagine what you must see that I'm blind to, this frustrates me, I wish I was smarter.