Sup robots

Sup robots.

I am like the opposite of an involuntary celibate. The only sex I have ever had was involuntary and forced on me. When I was about 10 I was raped every other night for 4 months till someone found out. He groomed me then shamed me and called me a whore and made me feel like shit, and I still feel like shit. Other than that I am a virgin but I am kind of afraid of sex and men now, but I am 23 and I need someone to hug and love me and get past this.

The thing is, I have genital herpes from the rape which makes me feel like nobody will ever want me and that I am diseased and repulsive.

My question is, would one of you robots have me as a gf, I am thin and some would say cute, not pretty but not ugly.

I just want someone to hold me while I fall asleep sometimes, I get so lonely.

what should I do?

Attached: s-l1600 (13).jpg (700x525, 49K)

Rape a robot and give him herpes, then the cycle will be complete and he will have no choice but to remain with you.

Herpes isn't the end of the world and sex isn't that big of a deal.

As long as you're a female (female) I'd take the time to get to know you for sure. You sound like you need some positivity in your life.

normfag here

I would be your boyfriend

Attached: stop.jpg (300x300, 19K)

No your womb has been soiled.

Let's see this thread fill up with guys that would still take a spoiled, disease ridden turbowhore.

You got me feeling bad for you but I would not date anyone.

A lot of guys say it's a big deal, it's a big deal for me
I just want someone to hold me. I thought about going on seeking arrangement and finding a boy I could pay to hold me a few nights per month, and i want him to say nice things to me and tell me he likes me

Sorry, what I meant was it isn't a big deal to me personally. I should have clarified. I don't feel anything during sex so it isn't this all-consuming thing for me, it'd actually be nice to be with someone who wanted to either take it nice and slow or not be that interested in it at all.

I'll be your friend, user. Have you ever considered hobbies to make friends? I'm sure many would love to be your friend

I don't like going out where there are groups of people, I don't really deserve to have friends. But I want somebody to hold me sometimes, ill pay for it

You can always try online! Everyone deserves friends, isolation is actually depressing. Do you have any contacts? I'd love to get to know more about you. Which country/state are you from?

As I've said, I'd very much like to get to know you. You deserve some happiness.

>This fucking thread

Holy kek you niggers will never learn

>As I've said, I'd very much like to get to know you. You deserve some happiness.
I don't think that will happen for me, I just want someone to hug me. I don't want anyone to get to know me, that makes people hate me

I'm sure many would like you given the opportunity. It is hard to hate someone you hardly know and if given the opportunity many would like you
I'd be willing to hug you for free if you were local

I promise I won't hate you. Even if we don't become best friends or something, I give you my word there won't be any hatred. Don't keep punishing yourself for something that isn't your fault.

Nice pasta lmfao
>I have an STD but Im a virgin
Literally lold

Attached: A9FEBBA6-79B0-4F7C-96D9-69FC91815613.jpg (347x1024, 76K)

Where do you live, I've also wanted someone I can cuddle with.

>have had sex
>Other than that I am a virgin

A woman's logic everyone

Attached: 1530927468347.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

you know what I mean come on

Meh, every second toastie has a sob story like this, you will find a white knight who will want to save you from your past

Femingga do YOU know what you mean?? If you're not going to do something right don't bother at all, and that includes using words in their proper context and definition.

Attached: 1507856309997.jpg (480x480, 22K)

How much would you charge a girl to hold her for the night, no sex, and say nice things to her.

Say things like "I care about you" and "you are special to me" and "I will be with you all night"

i want to be the little spoon

So user, would you like to try getting to know one another or not? I'm happy to provide contact information if you're up for trying.

And hell if you're nearby I'd do all that for free, just to make you feel nice.

I'm sorry that happened, user. There's no shame in guilt, it just means that you have a good heart. But, this wasn't on you. Children at 10 can never fully comprehend such actions. He was only saying that to deny his involvement ("I dindu nuffin").

Still, I wish you success in your endeavors. We need kind hearted people like you to survive.

Attached: image.jpg (600x684, 90K)

Oh... You were wanting advice:
Find someone with a common bond with you (personality, past history, etc), that you can get along with. Specialized forums on the internet would be a decent starting point.

>So user, would you like to try getting to know one another or not? I'm happy to provide contact information if you're up for trying.
I live in rural mississippi and don't have a car

And having an online friend holds no interest?

people don't like me when they get to know me, I want a guy to hold me just as part of a transaction so he won't have time to dump me or leave me before I can fall asleep with him a few times

fuck off you guys get the FUCK out of here

please be my gf op

forgot trip oops desu

You would have to pay me to feed the already bloated feminine ego

No, sorry. I wouldnt want to date a person who as raped as a child because they are probably carrying a lot of emotional baggage.

What makes you so certain of that? The only thing you're showing that's unlikable is how poorly you view yourself.

It may be scary but you have to stop thinking no one will ever like you. I guarantee that isn't true, but you have to give someone the opportunity to.

If you pay for the roundtrip and gave me a place to stay. i'd do it without hesitation.

I would do it for free if you lived nearby.

You sound really nice, I would be nice to you and do what you asked for free. I live in California though, if you want to be friends online though I would be really happy to

>What makes you so certain of that? The only thing you're showing that's unlikable is how poorly you view yourself.
it's just what happens in real life, when I meet a guy I don't have sex with him and when I tell him about my problems and that I am not ready to have sex they leave me

I forgot to say in this post if you want to be friends you can email me at [email protected]
I have to go for a bit now though so if you do mail me I won't be able to respond

this is originally me desu

>people falling for an obvious LARP thread this fucking much
Remember, tits or you are a LARP baiter.

Attached: 65C38F73-63DE-43B8-82FE-78678C2920D4.png (212x200, 17K)

Well, if you're willing to try and get to know someone long distance and maybe get to the point where we can be affectionate without sex, I'm happy to try. You really and truly do deserve and are worthy of affection, both physical and emotional.

This dude is the biggest creep in the world. He's been spamming threads trying to meet women because he wants to move in them because he hates his parents. He's very mentally ill, but also shallow and boring

>You really and truly do deserve and are worthy of affection, both physical and emotional.
you don't know that to be true

What makes you so certain you're such an awful, unlikable person? Everyone deserves affection.

>Everyone deserves affection.
if everyone does then nobody does.

Does charles manson or osama bin laden deserve to be held and cuddled?

You are the biggest fucking whiner I guarantee you have half a dozen orbiters begging to do your every whim but theyre not megaChad so (You) cry yourself to sleep in self pity then whine for attention on fucking /r9gay/
Unironically go fuck yourself.

Well yes obviously there are extreme cases in regards to murderers, rapists, etc.

Tell me though, what makes you so undeserving? If you're not a murderer or terrorist or something like that, what makes you so absolutely convinced that you don't deserve some kindness in your life?

Nah, I wouldnt knowingly fuck a damaged chick with herpes.

Life's not fair. I am sure you will get plenty of desperate incels begging to meet you though. How fucking unsightly.

>I am sure you will get plenty of desperate incels begging to meet you though
Have you read the thread? Thats literally whats happening right now

I don't know what you're talking about user, I just made that email and have never posted any email on Jow Forums before now

if anyone lives near starkville they can hit me up
>Tell me though, what makes you so undeserving? If you're not a murderer or terrorist or something like that, what makes you so absolutely convinced that you don't deserve some kindness in your life?
When he was raping me he told me that I was a whore and human trash. something about getting raped like that makes you believe it. Sometimes when he would be gentle a little it would feel good and I would almost get off, what kind of piece of shit makes pleasurable noises while being raped and crying?

You're full of shit. I'm working on doxxing your ass and i'm gonna get your parents to deal with you.

One person calling you a whore doesn't mean everybody else thinks that. I mean, there are plenty of incels on here too who are more than happy to insult you and shit but the point is, it doesn't matter. That person was just finding excuses to cause harm, and so are the incels I just mentioned. It could easily have been someone else.

You were a victim. He was saying things to degrade you and hurt you so you'd feel this kind of shame and be quiet. Don't let him continue to control your life. You weren't a whore or human trash. You were an innocent victim. Be a survivor now instead.

And physically reacting like that had nothing to do with you. Our bodies do that on their own. Stimulus response. You have nothing to feel bad about at all, I promise.

user I actually don't know what you're talking about, I have literally never posted my email on Jow Forums before this and I live alone, I think you have the wrong person

I literally had the urge to puke when visually thinking about a roast beef vag with herpes.

Attached: 1521238761262.jpg (750x430, 22K)

/wkg/ - White Knight General

Attached: BDAB8B5A-82BC-4042-8754-B0F203412E97.jpg (600x744, 68K)

Sad but honest point to consider

>He was saying things to degrade you and hurt you so you'd feel this kind of shame and be quiet.
it worked

Stop letting it!

dunno how

Imagine if some large gay man had raped you as a child and he called you a faggot and pathetic the whole time he did it, and once while he was raping you you had an orgasm and he made fun of you for it

So easy being a women, can get sex out of nowhere and still be virgin

Post a pic of yourself, if you are atleast average looking, you'll get dozens of robots

Osama had 3 wives and Manson got stream of fangirls wanting his dick while in prison.

Women are scum.

Imagine unironically having (((self esteem))) issues as a woman while simply saying anything about it will summon a dozen orbiters to religiously compliment you, whereas a man would be automatically told to man up and/or kill himself
Must be nice to be a woman

Attached: 7C1173E8-C5FC-4E73-B368-AAB49293440C.jpg (232x251, 30K)

Post contact info. A Kik. A throwaway email or something. And a photo if you wanna meet these desperate robots.

Otherwise this is just an attention whoring freakshow at this point.

Attached: 6d29ff22-13e9-464f-b947-436260c7f2c9.jpg (500x472, 43K)

For what its worth, I was molested as a kid.

But for a start, you can stop telling yourself you're unworthy of being liked. Let yourself have a friend or two.

I can let myself find a guy to hold me, that's as much as i can do right now

>Charles Manson mentioned
>swell with Tate's fetus cut out of her and blood fingerpainting on the walls and dune buggies

Attached: 7d6d1c03-0c2a-4aaf-af71-7ccdd9d92873.jpg (993x645, 101K)

Not the OP but femanon but yeah you're kinda right. I've saw some dudes kinda get emotional support on /b/. But yeah girls have it easier bc muh vagene.

Lonely oldfag reporting in. I would never have sex with someone who has a STD, but would totally be up for for some nominal amount, if paying for it really makes you feel better

Not in the US tho, so just hypothetical

I would go for you. I would comfort you and lull you into a deep, peaceful, safe sleep. I would be your best friend. Until one night I would force you to do things and re-live your trauma, licking the tears from your eyes, savoring them.
It's cool, trust me.

Attached: 1531644341860.jpg (720x773, 143K)

Tell us some more. Did he creampie you every time? Surprised you didn't get preggo at 10

>Tell us some more. Did he creampie you every time?
not cool

I will be if you want me to
My discord is MomoSaysNoNo#8157

please im so close ive been edging for hours i wanna hear the end

What is discord, is it like snapchat?

I would say its like the new skype
I assume you don't have it...
Can I get a throwaway email or something?

Not your safe space sweetie

>I am like the opposite of an involuntary celibate
>a willing whore
>Other than that I am a virgin
>except for all those times that i had sex lmao
fuck outta here roastie

Attached: 1531635020964.jpg (362x259, 24K)

>sweetie
cringe bro

>not cool
gas all white knight faggots

>moralizing on fucking Jow Forums
>unironically using the word cringe
Wow sure is beta in here

>cringe
t. 16yo zoomer

oh sweetie no, you are in over your head

nice watch

Herpes is a deal breaker OP

kind of like AIDS, i feel bad for you and all but there is no reason for me to be infected with an incurable disease

The robots that want the perfect equation without approximating for some precisely ordered chaos are bound to be out-evolutionalaulised by those that do. So patch your program or get out of the system.

Attached: 264F7D95-EEC4-421F-A26D-94782AEDB864.png (2732x2048, 622K)

fuck that There's no reason for me kms myself.

lmao savage. Make a robot feel bad for you, you'll find someone

soiled how?

I'm in Hattiesburg op
Limes#7757

Where do you live, OP? If you're close to me I'll cuddle with you. No sex, though.

venereal disease

>Limes#7757
what does this mean

not her fault user

Doesn't matter when the well is poisoned you don't drink the water

FAKE FAKE FAKE

RAPE RAPE RAPE