Have you tried acid, robots?

Have you tried acid, robots?

Attached: LSD-1920x1374.jpg (1920x1374, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8XYOSWFbrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

simultaneously ruined my life and changed it for the better 10/10

How so, mister anonymous?

Fucked me up a bit, felt like my brain was literally frying at one point, but I've seen it fuck other people up far worse. Hallucinations were nice and I came out of it fine though.

Attached: 1488809080044.png (499x499, 492K)

I've done it twice.

Took it for the first time at the right point of my life with the right people around me. I've seen other people take it and have a really rough time though.

Twice. First time I took 1 tab and it was awesome, second time I took 2 tabs and it was the absolute worst experience of my life. Never taking more than 1 tab again.

I did it once, in the mountains with friends and we trekked around in silence for i dont know how long. Taught me a lot, but scared to try again atm cus not at a good place in my life and i dont want it to fuck me up

more times than i remember but i'm deathly afraid of all psychedelics now. even weed can send me into a bad trip when my tolerance is down.

Yes. Small dose produced euphoria and minor geometric visuals. Large dose produced a fever dream time loop.

Did it twice. First time I did it alone at 10pm. Don't see how people freak the fuck tho. Did hallucinate spider legs trying to get underneath my door but it was just my brain trying to make sense of visual distortions in the corner of my eyes in the darkness. Really does open up your mind though. Stayed up til like 10am the next day

Attached: 1514366872442.jpg (626x717, 35K)

What should i take for my first psychadelic? I've heard that mushrooms are the least risky. I have a bit of anxiety and only smoke weed as of now.

Just micro dose LSD and work up from there. Shrooms suck.

is the best measure to quantify how a board has been normalized the post counts in drug threads?

From time to time to help my art skills and a little bit maybe if I'm having trouble with writing, but mostly just to discover more about myself and my place. The first time I dropped, I admittedly used far more than I should've and I got in way over what I was prepared for to say the least. The funny thing is though is that I'm not even sorry about that. I feel as if I went into it a different person than who came out of it; it was like my consciousness was metaphorically the water within a water balloon and it popped, spilling my consciousness onto the ground and absorbing it into the soil. Surprisingly with this, what I'm convinced was ego death, I learned even more about my own self and consciousness through basically losing it and building it back up again. Things I, and I think most who've dropped acid, can't put into words. You just sort of *know*. Admittedly, during and for a long time after, I was scared of the experience I had. Only recently was I able to reflect on it and find an appreciation for my revelations.
Anyways, sorry to get so new agey on you, but that's the truth. It definitely is not for everyone, especially if you've got a history of anxiety or other similar illnesses.

But tl;dr - acid can be pretty awesome, even when it's terrifying. it's definitely not for everyone though, and personally, it was the center of many therapy sessions for years after. remember, these experiences can vary greatly between people so please don't do anything stupid.

I'm about to try it for the first time pretty soon. What am i in for lads?

Attached: 1531560189341.jpg (1000x1613, 591K)

about 20 times, can't remember exactly how many.
has helped me immeasurably to gain perspective on my problems and find my direction in life
its also funny as fuck just roaming around outside with other trippy people that you don't even know just laughing at the world as you gradually feel the altered perception flood your consciousness and drown out sobriety
I've had one terrible trip, but that was when I tried to handle a 500 microgram dose when I was very much a novice, which was retarded and I learned my lesson.
I would thoroughly recommend it.

Neets can do drugs too

Completely depends. I guarantee it's nothing like what you are expecting though

You know the drill (I hope): Be in a comfortable environment and be reasonable with you dosages your first time, have some funky jams ready and prepare to groove. If you're leaning towards a high dose, try to get a tripsitter to help ground you of course.

Attached: 1509653783114.jpg (640x640, 247K)

did it 4 times in 2 weeks (not a good idea for those who haven't done acid before) and now I have schizophrenia, the drug doesn't give you schizo however, only brings it out. will never be able to do it again. was fun while it lasted. this was last year on and after new years. I have lots of stories to tell now.

by the way, those looking to try acid, something they don't tell you is you're going to have to use the bathroom to take a large shit at least once or twice during your trip, don't hold it in like a retard and almost shit your pants like me.

>104 digits off from 44444
:^(

I used to really enjoy myself on it but the most recent time, and a time before that I had a panic attack.

First time I blamed on dropping while also on Adderall and being in a pretty uncomfortable environment, but the most recent time, a few days ago, I noticed myself freaking out for seemingly no reason.

It's strange. I feel like the drug feels completely different when you are uncomfortable. It's like a totally different high with a totally different drug. When it goes smoothly, the high feels dreamlike and wonderful. Like a perminant feeling of just waking up.
However as soon as my heart rate picks up and I start sweating, the high feels completely different. It feels like I'm drowining and the trip feels "mechanical" as opposed to dreamlike. My visuals also pick up in a really uncomfortable way.

Any other /badtrip/ bros ever feel like this?

I wish I could but where I live that shit's impossible to find

youtube.com/watch?v=S8XYOSWFbrU

i made this video on acid

Yes, derealized for the entire experience, no hallucinations whatsoever just depression
Barely left the house for 3-4 months because the thoughts haunted me over how life is meaningless and other stuff
Today im just depressed over how shitty my life is/was, barely over how meaningless it is and i am trying to improve my situation and finding what i want to do with my life
Probably not gonna do acid again, but i have thought over other drugs (heroin, md etc)

>>
-1000 digits off from 4444 :^(((((