How to backtrace it

How would you go about finding out who the people in this photo are?
I need to know the rest of the story.

Attached: 1473720909960.jpg (1083x634, 438K)

Well, personally I would try to find the page for this Skycig club, then I would search though the followers for someone called Lorna. Or something to that effect.

Also, 'canny' is a Scottish term so that may help.

I cant figure out what Skycig has to do with it.
Its an e cigarette company not a club

Attached: 627401.jpg (500x396, 59K)

whats there to know? they mocked some short dude on social media. women despise short men. thats the story.

One of them is Maddie.. something ending in X. Another one of them i think is Jenny Smith. As far as i can tell, from the blacked out names.

Attached: 1507023495873.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Also bear in mind the pic could be shooped by some incel faggot.

Attached: 1509579587980.png (786x576, 763K)

crop the text and try a reverse image search, either google or yandex

Thanks user, I will attempt some google fu with that and the scottish info

No problem, user. Let us know.

Attached: 1531725952010.gif (500x450, 725K)

Look at the hands on that woman... She's on the brink of expiration - meanwhile she needs to compete with pic related

Attached: File24.jpg (749x889, 120K)

I remember an original photo with more caption somewhere. Apparently the manlet was being one of those annoying types who tries it on 20 girls a night, follows them around the club and can't take a hint.

also this definitely in Scotland

Attached: 1512684951005.png (500x762, 486K)

In fact, she looks taller than most people around meaning she's 6ft+. What a beast. I'll take my 5'5 smol cuties kktxbi

Attached: _Mills30.jpg (1080x989, 56K)

>not wanting a mean Scottish amazonian
Lorna can bully me any day

i want a nice amazon not a mean one

Club sponsorship. Find Scottish clubs that were sponsored by Skycig.

you can see a logo for the club partially in the background, I assume the first word is club
>club _____go?
don't know if that is a g actually

or club 50 maybe?

>Just put your self out there bro
>just be yourself bro
>just be confident bro
>It's just a numbers game bro

pordiginal post

Attached: 55683570bb0597a558b09fd09a0c2517.jpg (987x576, 361K)

She is probably wearing heels and is disgustingly tall for a woman. I'm not tall you are short. The great thing is these cunts are never satisfied and they winge forever about finding Mr right.

The "Jenny Smith" has another character between the "jenny" and "smith". There is also another picture I found while doing searching, apparently part of that same chain and from the time (source seems to date to spring 2016).

Attached: H2SfKG0.png (301x182, 18K)

The "X" name seems to be about 15 characters and start with "b" and ending with "hsxx".

>It's just a numbers game bro
It's not, who ever tells you this, it's not. That's how you end up being known as a creep who asked every single girl in the vicinity on campus.

Why are you getting worked over a photo for which you have only some context for?

The comments there sound like an angry 14 your old wrote them.
People don't actually talk like this.

Attached: ThumbsUp.png (198x231, 71K)

>People don't actually talk like this
No but women do

Fuck. O P here. I can't find shit

Attached: 1514842517810.jpg (540x303, 17K)

Could it be an event for this skycig company. They have a Lorna Gibson employee.

dude this image has been around since at LEAST the time around the creation of wizardchan around 2012, probably a few years older than that too

Really?
Earliest I find is 2015

it was a staple in early wizardchan before the schizoid roleplayers drowned out all the other users

its origins are probably not in imageboards either, probably somewhere like puahate / lookism or some other forum i don't even know about

It's one of those ones I can remember being around for ages, Also think shite like Ladbible have posted so I can't imagine it's incel bait

>be european
>everyone is 1.80m+ here

why are american woman so obsessed with height when they are like 5'5 themselves ?

>HAHA
>So HAHA
>OMG HAHA
>WHAT A SHORT LITTLE FAGGOT HAHA

WHY DO THEY ALL TALK THIS WAY?

because they have tiny bird brains and they think bigger=better even if they're actually taking a guy who's a step down from her vertically challenged (read under 6'1'') boyfriend.

Shes probably 5ft 10 and in heels. Those chicks tend to be the ones who are the most caught up with height. Because they are similar height to a lot of men but not freakishly tall they seem to get really uppity about it.

Can you find any of that stuff anymore?