Imagine how many qts have been aborted by selfish mothers

Imagine how many qts have been aborted by selfish mothers...

Attached: 1531410304516.jpg (680x639, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2xyvwq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah but imagine all the chads that were aborted too

Stop fucking making these theads they make me depressed.

Attached: 1506671487925.jpg (908x666, 192K)

>abortion is selfish
idiot detected

Good those roasties would all suck 10 dicks by the time they are 18

not enough. end the human race.

Yeah, look at China. They have 33 more million men than women because during the one child policy everyone prefered men for farmwork so a bunch of girls were either aborted or thrown in the bin after birth
you robots complain here but chinese men are the ones that are truly suffering

Attached: 1531714415248.gif (500x400, 51K)

even if abortion was illegal and all the girls who were aborted the last 30 years were accessible to you, you would still not have a gf.

it absolutely and objectively is 99.99 percent of the time

Nice psyop lol

fuck you. it's not an objective, it's your shitty fucking opinion. i had a baby with Trisomy 13 and I terminated it. Is that objectively selfish? More than .1% of pregnancies end up with sick, debilitated fetuses that aren't compatible with life. fucking retard.

Less roasties for chad to pound

>Is that objectively selfish?
Yes. You chose to kill your child rather than deal with his birth defect. Maybe you tried to justify it by saying that he would hate his life anyways, but any justification flew out the window when you made the decision on whether he lives or dies for him, rather than allowing him to live out his own life and make that decision himself.

Attached: 1523933717748.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

im not talking about aborting babies with birth defects or anything similar. maybe my percentage was bad, sorry about that

im just sick and tired of seeing women champion their right and desire to abort perfectly healthy infants because they lack responsibility and don't even view their fetus as human life

who fucking cares? your opinion doesn't negate their rights.

nobody thinks fetuses aren't human, you fucking dickwad. it's an issue of personhood. it's obviously a fucking human, the DNA is evident of that. it's not a pig or a dog or an insect. it's human. but human DNA doesn't give something instant value. a fetus hasn't reached personhood yet. it doesn't feel pain or have consciousness. it hasn't even began to produce the brainwaves that are consistent with life. you're an absolute idiot and you obviously don't even understand the pro-choice position. just another misogynist looking to punish women for having more fun than you.

I'm not into black girls though

it wasn't a birth defect, it was many, many birth defects. babies with Trisomy 13 don't live, you fucking retard. do some research before you pathetically attempt to shame the mother of a dead child.

Attached: Trisomy-13-2.jpg (504x331, 23K)

imagine how many thots were aborted
warms my heart

>live out his own life
bruh trisomy 13 is usually fatal. something like 10% of cases result in a live birth.

Why not just not be a whore?

>terminating pregnancy is now considered a "right"

lmao the absolute absurdity and lack of a moral compass. maybe women should be championing and working towards shit that actually matters instead of the ability to kill their own children

>dead child
Thought they were just clumps of cells?

>babies with Trisomy 13 don't live
Most don't, but some do. You decided to take the easy route and kill him off early so you wouldn't have to deal with him though. And don't try to play off your "suffering" as if you weren't the one who killed your own child.

Attached: tumblr_p2autvlrKJ1vb10byo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.67M)

So Walmart has personhood but an unborn fetus doesn't? Okay. Makes perfect sense.

yeah and of those who even make it to be born, barely any make it past their first year. the only ones who live are ones who have "mosiac trisomy" which means that they don't have the trisomy in every cell

having sex with my husband for the intent of procreation makes me a whore? interesting.

>All of those dead black girls

It's not a bad thing.
They would've had hell anyway.

Attached: 1531499159226.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

>not killing genetic defects
Its like you want to see the end of the white race

just imagine, the conciousness that was predetermined to come to life in the fetus is never to be. game over before they even started, never to return to the cycle.

Attached: 1527644391349.png (645x773, 107K)

when did i say that?

was i the one who gave walmart personhood? i don't think corporations deserve personhood, so go argue with someone else about it.

I don't care about the 1% of reasonable abortions. It's easier to make it illegal with a few exceptions for birth defects and risk to mother's health than to legalize so the vast majority can have elective abortions.

are you ?

it feels like im respondign to 2 different people

well, that's because you're retarded.

If encouraging the psychopathic genocide of our own children and neglectful attitudes from mothers doesn't sound bad for the white race to you then I don't know what will.

Attached: 103352-original_characters-brunette-green_eyes-anime_girls-gun-weapon-748x378.jpg (748x378, 34K)

plus girls raised by single mothers with no father figures tend to be sluts, we need to keep those kids alive!

what is neglectful about ending the life of a being that is going to suffer greatly? you're an idiot and i hope someday, you finally lose your virginity and you impregnate some ugly bitch with a Trisomy baby and I hope the mom and the baby dies in child labor because you're too much of a cunt to just abort the poor baby.

This will be controversial but, regardless of whether it's moral or immoral
Your legal right to life ends where my right to bodily autonomy begins

>inb4 "she chose to have sex this is the consequence"
Say you choose to drive drunk and crash and (for some reason) the other driver will not survive unless you donate blood/organs to them. The government does not and will never have the right to force you to donate because you have the right to bodily autonomy, even though it was your fault.

Obviously you would be a super shitty immoral person if you said no, but you have the right to say no. Giving the government ownership of your body is a terrible idea.

Why is having children seen as a selfless and inherently good act? It's basically having a pet person you can control and mold any way you want, it seems like the most selfish thing a person could do.

Attached: 1509052798740.jpg (480x360, 50K)

Girls raised in nuclear family, super religious households grow up to be sluts too.

>ending the life of a being that is going to suffer greatly?
So we should kill everyone? Cause everyone suffers, so clearly the only solution is the genocide of the entire world.

Attached: girlslasttourkeyart1.jpg (890x501, 628K)

>it's easier to oppress some woman by oppressing all women

you got that right, user.

you suffer like this?? or you're just a whiny bitch who thinks your own suffering is comparable because you have no bearing in reality?

Attached: patau syndrome baby dead3.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Glad we have an understanding.

I don't think that I have the authority to judge whether someone else's suffering allows me to kill them, and neither do you. If someone is suffering so much that they want to die, then allow them to kill themselves, but don't try to act all righteous when you kill them and then justify it afterwards by pretending that it's what they wanted.

Attached: 1246333678_preview_Shoujo.Shuumatsu.Ryokou.full.2211165.gif (597x358, 383K)

I'm not talking legality and I do agree to some extent.

However I still can't support it because while her body is her own, it's still a life we're talking about. We could also look at it in a more controversial way and say that her body isn't hers but "God's".

neither do I? of course I fucking do. getting that abortion was 100% legal, accessible and MY CHOICE. fucking idiot.

i'm not pretending that's what he wanted. he was a fetus, who would have been 100% retarded if he was born. a fetus doesn't have wants and desires. your critical thinking skills are awful.

What's so hard about paying 50 cents for a condom? Roasties, man...

imagine all those Boomers who never got a chance to *sip*

Attached: abortedboomer2.png (850x575, 73K)

we should stop conceiving children, it's called antinatalism

wait, are you trying to be ironic? why is it only a girls job to buy a condom? you're the one with the dick.

Agreed, we should just kill sex havers of both sexes

There are already way too many people on this planet, abortions should be encouraged

I don't give a shit about "the unborn child" or God's plan or any other religious shit. I just hate sluts and that's the only reason I'm against abortion.

>i'm an immature incel who can't separate politics and human rights from my own whiny, self-pitying philosophy

Even if you see it as a baby
>killing babies
>modern Jow Forums is against this
We are living in dark fucking days, friendos.

Why should abortion be considered a human right?

Fuck off with the obviously political bait. "Think of all the tumors that people wanted out of their body"

because people are born with the right to their own bodies and no governing agency should have a right over that.

Pre' much. It's for one thing: Status. As soon a female pops one out she officially becomes this supposed brave women known as a "mother". Her only characteristic is that she's a mom and being a mom apparently makes her an interesting person by default. That's why mommybloggers are a thing, these bitches love exploiting their pet children to create a facade of an eventful, fulfilled life.

They also get personally offended when a women declares that she doesn't want to have children. In reality the baby popper is envious that she gave up her life for her soul sucking demon spawn.

Attached: 1530519304790.jpg (1434x960, 349K)

protip: If liberals support something, its not as edgy as you think it is

I keep remembering that "controversial" Maddox abortion article when I see these threads.

Its almost as if governments, by their very nature, limit personal autonomy

did you just admit you're a righty for the edgy factor??

But why should you be provided with the means to do so? You're free to cut off your own legs but do you have a right to institutions to provide you with that service?

>aborted gf is now your waifu and your guardian angel
>she's the only one that truly will ever care even though you don't know her yet
dailymotion.com/video/x2xyvwq

I sincerely doubt anything would change for most of us even if they weren't aborted. Still the idea that I don't have a gf because she got aborted is a pretty shit argument. Even by pro-life standards.

personal autonomy isn't the same as bodily autonomy. but, yes, i agree that's the nature of government. all the best governments have legalized abortion though.

I'm not that op but

money can be exchanged for goods and services

nope. good thing abortion doctors want to do their jobs. nobody should stop a woman from getting an abortion and nobody should stop a doctor from providing them in a safe manner.

Yeah sure but there are services that while desired, are prohibited. Like the example I already used. You can have all the money in the world to pay someone to cut off your legs, but should you be provided with that service and should such a service even be allowed to exist?

Why? You're relying on a source outside of yourself to get an abortion. You're body is your own but you can't safely get an abortion through your own means, why should you have the right to have someone else do it?

Also, funny what "do no harm" has turned into.

I used to think this way too then I realised it was just a reverse hack from depressed dogmoms in the workplace who lost their chance at being mothers which is what women are supposed to be

>getting cream pied by countless randos and having the ability to flush out the bastard is now a human right

people have literally hired doctors to cut off their legs without a medical reason to. it IS allowed already. i think if a team of medical professionals thinks it would for the best that someone cuts their healthy leg off, who am i to disagree? i'm not a medical professional.

>righty
No one has ever used that term.

yup. doing what i want with my organs when i want is definitely my right, dude.

so? you rely on someone outside of yourself to get prescribed antibiotics? does that make it immoral or something?? i can safely have an abortion through my own means if i obtain medication for it. that medication is regulated by the government and that's the only thing stopping me. nobody has to "give" you a medical abortion.

i have the right for someone else to give me an abortion because it's a consenting woman and a consenting medical doctor agreeing to perform a medical procedure. what are you so confused about?

Imagine how many qts have been raped by criminals who could have been aborted....

oh no! i just i should have used some popular buzzword to satisfy you. conservitard, is that better?

I'm anti-abortion but you're fucking retarded user

Attached: 1527903752352.png (184x184, 13K)

Why not make an original term? I'm sure the right has given you enough ammo you don't just have to rehash their terms.

Wish there was an antibiotic to end the female plague

This. It's not like these cunts would amount to anything more than one of Chad's side-pieces anyway. So fuck them. The less women consuming space and resources on this planet, the better!

look your mom in the eyes and tell her that.

t. self-righteous teen from Alabama
okra

Like I haven't told her worse shit before

bet she wishes she'd chosen abortion.

I really dont want to be a meme. I used to be athiest.
Please tellme wherher aboriton is good or bad.

>muh pure aborted gf XD
>would've probably been born to a fentanyl-addicted single mother teen whore and would've become a whore herself that would despise meek virginal incels like you
Makes you fire up that cranial tinkaroo profan jet engine, doesn't it?

Abortion is gender indiscriminate in the west, though.

I wish she did too.

lol you have a wild idea about who is obtaining abortions.

Do you really think a roastie can raise a child well? That child will not end up a productive member of society. Besides, the consequences of overpopulation harm everyone

>lol you have a wild idea about who is obtaining abortions.
I'll shoot in the dark and say "people who don't want the child". And unwanted/single mother children are known to grow up to become societal grime.

>deal with his birth defect

Even if it was a defect with a high survival rate, the parents would likely have to pay a lot of money for medical treatment. What happens if they can't pay, and lives a short and painful life where he is unable to decide to die? He just spends all his time outside the womb suffering. How is that better than sparing an innocent being from pain?

The person who said this is literally a libtard.

i think that's strange that you look at it as "people who don't want the child." I'm an active part of abortion communities around the internet and that's not the sentiment. It's usually "i can't have this child" not "i don't want a child"

but i was referring to the drug addiction, teens and whores. plenty of sober, women who are married have abortions. that's such a caricature to pretend they're all wild, party girl teenagers.

>eal with his birth defect
You don't "deal" with birth defects, retard. A fucked up child means your life is destroyed- I've seen how much people suffer and I'd never put myself in that situation willingly.

I'm going to get an abortion if I get pregnant in the next 15 years, I'll get as many as necessary, no matter the health of the unborn child. I just don't want children, I'm not going to ruin my body for someone I'm not going to take care of

I'd be fucked without abortion. It really IS a gift from god.

Without it, I'd be trapped in a loveless, trustless co-parenting situation, And my custody rights would've been at the mercy of an lying, cheating, manipulative alcoholic.

More than that, I was worried sick for the kid. Life is suffering enough without being born of wanton recklessness.

I'd guess that there's a significant overlap of people who can't have kids and people who don't want kids.
The people who can have kids but don't want them by definition are in a good financial position, not drug-addicted, etc. and are probably not having a lot of sex without birth control.

>The person who said this is literally a libtard.
I'm also pro abortion since it eliminates over 50% of low-IQ shitskins. Take your christcuck moralfaggotry somewhere else.

>"i can't have this child"
i.e. "I don't want that child right now" (what I meant).
Also, the people having abortions are mostly the reproductively irresponsible. Married women would be, in any case, a minority.

>rather than allowing him to live out his own life and make that decision himself
assuming he would have even been physically or mentally competent enough to act on the urge to kill himself, why tf would you wish anyone the pain of being the mother of someone who anheros
if you don't give a fuck about a child's quality of life you shouldn't be encouraging their parents to procreate or shaming them for choosing not to do so