N/a

Thoughts gentleman?

Attached: 42146543254325.png (960x958, 86K)

normies are fuckin weird, that's what i think. it's all about gratification with them. just stop taking dick for a year, see how you feel.

I think many robots here are none of the above. We are too far gone to seek love whether it be a condition, our looks, etc. No one is looking to save us and there are not any princesses in castles anymore leaving us a lonely purgatory.

This is what normies really think
Normie genocide when?

I'm not single, I'm taken by my two waifus.

5. Physically unattractive

They always leave us ugly guys out.

neurotypicals are not real people and this is proof

This is literally true for all f*males. They lack the empathy and theory of mind to realize some men do not share this situation. That's all.

1. Nope
2. Never had an ex
3. Nope
4. No woman has ever wanted me

This is correct. I've rejected girls that showed interest because I believe I could do better.

not talking to someone, which I assume means you are in the process of having a gf
not stuck on an ex cause I've bever had an ex
not chasing someone who is taken. I don't know any women who are taken that I still want.
There is no way of knowing if someone wants me but I severely doubt it. they clearly don't want me enough if they aren't making it obvious to my retarded virgin ass. Also I have no obligation to date someone who wants me just because they want me.
and I mean that has to be wrong cause who the fuck wants a baby, like you can just be single because you are interested in no one and noone is interested in you.

Normies seriously think this is true?

I even know a decent looking shut in girl who doesn't hit any of these.

1. nope because i'm a bitch
2. nope never had one
3. nope because 1
4. lmfao kill me please

Silly normies: they left out number five!

Attached: single.png (960x1088, 103K)

Cringe. Lift some weights. Get a haircut. Eat healthy. Go outside.

Silly normie, you forgot "bee yourself"

you could've just said 5. Hideous and retarded but I guess that wasn't dramatic enough

[/spoiler]This comment was deemed original by Moot himself[/spoiler]

Attached: DA1F5BA3-CA5F-44E6-AE29-3BA026D63300.jpg (2000x2000, 1.45M)

There's literally nothing wrong with being yourself. All you losers are where you're at because you think social interaction means putting on a mask and pretending to be some cool guy action movie hero.

>There's literally nothing wrong with being yourself.

Attached: 2d18831476b9ffdca7692ed0f25d2dea.jpg (736x907, 81K)

5. you do your best to avoid people and make the conscious decision to exist as little as possible especially in the company of girls

or maybe we just aren't interested in what normies are interested in so it's hard to go out and enjoy socializing. either you grow to hate it or you put on a facade.

5) have no friends, so literally no one to like.

Nope
Nope
Nope
Fucking kek. I can't imagine anyone ever wanting me

Everyone is a normie. There are plenty of people out there who are into anime and videogames. Hiding it from people and assuming a facade because you think weebs are a persecuted minority is max cringe.

>look user normies like fortnite ! that's a videogame right just like those weird games you play :^)

kek. majority of people are basic as fuck and if you don't like that basic shit then you'll grow accustomed to hating social interaction. yeah let me go out and find one person from billions in normieville to socialize with. gonna be easy thanks for the advice

This is only really true for women.

I'm 2 and will probably always be 2
>fuck.mp4

at least you have an ex

2 and 3
friends with this girl for years
never had a girlfriend
girl has a lot of mental issues, not retarded, extremely depressed
start to feel something for her, I decide to tell her what I feel
we are a couple for a week, everything is perfect
old friend of her starts talking with her and suddenly she tells me she is in love with that friend or some bs, says she's sorry and we break
fucked in the brain since that day, it was more than 3 years ago, can't stop thinking about her

5. Extremely ugly

this image is so fucking weird. It's like the person who made it cannot understand the just world fallacy.

Its clearly made by a chick

I'm pretty sure a roastie made that pic, and ugly guys literally don't exist to them. So in their mind, they have everything covered with that list.

Ugly guys are objects or animals to women. Not human

She probably likes you?

Originally lllllll

>orbiting damaged girls
>expecting something good
Sounds like you have some unresolved childhood trauma

Attached: molyneux.png (560x329, 168K)

JUST WORLD
JUST
WORLD
THE WORLD
IT
IS
JUST
WORLD IS JUST XD

This is for if your a woman

I am single.
1. Doesn't apply
2. Doesn't apply
3. Doesn't apply
4. Doesn't apply

>tfw your ex moved on and hopped on Tyrone's dick

I'm not really stuck on her, I just can't believe how quick that took for her to hop on someone. We never even had sex on top of that.

Fuck.

Attached: 1531098374134.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Don't fit in any of them :/

I regard this as poor quality bait, on a scale of one to ten I bequeath it a four since I find myself responding to it.

This fine gentleman seems to forget there are people in this wide blue dot who genuinely enjoy causing pain to animals and other people, people with severe disorders of the mind and a grand variety of phenomena which, if not hidden by the veil of common courtesy, would be repugnant to a large random cut of the dating pool.

I'm single because I dislike people and Jow Forums is the only amount of socializing I can tolerate. I'm a defective product, I don't want be with anyone and I don't care to pass on my genes.

eh, doubtful. i have a gf and she is her friend and she isn't too concerned about my existence lmfao

>5. Fine with being alone

Coping strat

You forgot one.

5. You have a shit personality that no one like.

Attached: 1536273849320.png (917x871, 139K)

I broke this cycle and it almost broke me. Its sickening how people need others to feel better.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 16K)

robots only really get close to 3, if by 'chasing' you mean 'tragically fantasizing for far too long.'

>tragically fantasizing for far too long
15 or so years isn't far too long, is it user?
>mfw she probably doesn't remember i exist