How do i get food without having to talk to people?

How do i get food without having to talk to people?

Attached: image.jpg (840x488, 58K)

Grow it in your yard.

>How do i get food without having to talk to people?

reverse engineering

Grubhub but don't waste your money on that lol!

I mean now. I havnt eaten in three days because of jaw surgery. But im literally too autistic to get food because i have to talk and interact with people.

I just cant think of a workaround that doenst involve people

sign language
duh

Vending machines?? Are you retarded

>loI!

y tho

Self check-out at the grocery store.

Attached: 1400195554055.jpg (500x400, 51K)

This might be an option. Thanks. I cabt chew food but ill just mash up a candy bar and push it down my troath.

Order and get food delivered to your place? Minimal to no talking involved.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

>I cabt chew food

why?

I tried going to the grocery store but my car is out of gas and i dont have money on my bankaccount to pay at the only service station.

Tried going on bike, but there were too many normies so i couldnt get it.

Also sometimes stacey comes to check if you stole something and i dont want to interact with people in real life.

Too much, i find paying and getting the food involvesv too much awkwardness. I can see them thinking how much they hate me, then i panic and cant ear.

he said he got jaw surgery

Dental surgery. Necrotising bacteria are eating my jawbone.

Look they're probably going to forget they saw you user by the time they go to sleep.

Meh, just gonna accept the fact that i wont be eating again and try to sleep it of. Thanks for all the suggestions though.

Learn to cook? It's not hard to shove sausages in the oven.

can i shove mine in ur bum

order it online. all you'll have to do is grunt at the delivery guy.

Try hunting. Alpha as fuck

literally every way of getting food requires minimal talking, what the fuck is wrong with you.

grocery store? self checkout
delivery? order online

are you fucking disabled op?

I hear amazon is doing this thing with whole foods..

mcdonalds has the new order screens so the only talking you have to do is a "thank you" when the employee brings you your food

If you're that autistic how did you make it through the hospital process? That is much more complex and difficult than going to a grocery store. You're full of shit.

Self-checkout at the supermarkets. If you live in a shithole they may not have them though.

farm and cultivate your own crops through hard work and dedication to your craft

Attached: 1522974976240.png (480x360, 230K)

Uber eats. You just take the food when it arrives and pay via the app.

>Walk to kitchen
>Prepare food
>Keep mouth shut
>Eat food
How useless are you, user?

Attached: FB_IMG_1529396165860.jpg (720x491, 19K)

>>Keep mouth shut
>>Eat food
not fucking possible, mr smarty pants

Attached: 1529794186686.jpg (1106x1012, 362K)

I was in pain for 3 full months so i gor the courage. My mental illness/autism sometimes flares up.

sneak into a dairy farm and suckle the cows

Dont tell me you chew with your moth open... I hate loud eaters

Order and pay it from internet

it's actually REALLY hard to learn how to cook from scratch, not everyone is a normalfag like you who can learn by proxy from your friends without putting any thought to it

>>lol!
>y tho
what did you mean by this?

Attached: 1530262410188s.jpg (214x236, 6K)

mate, by no stretch of the imagination am i a normalfag. But shit as rudimentary as cooking should be priority. Its as basic as knowing how to swim or ride a bike. No one is asking you to be a chef, but if you cant even cook an egg for yourself, why live?

i don't like eggs so SHUT THE FUCK UP you stupid cunt

nag me next mommy I can't even tie my shoes

Literally just follow an online guide step by step. No excuse not to cook in the digital age

>26-years-old
>never cooked or microwaved a thing in my life
>don't know how to operate a stove or oven
>have a gorgeous wife who cooks everything for me
Life's good

what do u do when ur wife breaks

Uh, most grocery stores have self checkouts. No one ever talks to me when I go in the grocery store, because I'm a loser nobody.

The day she dies, I die. No point to life without her.