I FAILED MY FUCKING PHYSICS EXAM I WANT TO KILL MYSELF WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN SO STUPID I MAKE SO STUPID MISTAKES

I FAILED MY FUCKING PHYSICS EXAM I WANT TO KILL MYSELF WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN SO STUPID I MAKE SO STUPID MISTAKES

Attached: wojack.png (808x805, 384K)

Same if u dont get job neetlife is gud

there has to be a non meme way of studing that actually makes you learn things. All the advices are so flawled, don't work and is so frustrating to study something for hours and the forgetting things in a week.

>Not getting a comfy club carving degree

Grug amuse at dumb pink tribesman

Attached: Grug2.jpg (249x228, 6K)

Do you do practice problems?

I studied hard and I made stupid mistakes, that bitch of a professore gave me less than 15/30

I used this technique;
> Learn the theory behind what you're studying. You do not cramp those formulas down your throat you understand how they came to be.

> Once you have learned the underlying theory you start making a fuckton of practice exams and practice problems.

yes

i found something called "become a superlearner" (i'm not promothing it) Do you have experience with that?

If I were to drop out of uni I don't know what the fuck I would do
I'm scared

>I studied hard
But did you use practise with past papers?

What country are you in?
What year of uni are you in?
In the UK the first year doesn't count so just re-take the exam.

>I MAKE SO STUPID MISTAKES
*Such
Wow you really are stupid.

Yes
Italy
1st year

Re-take the exam Italy bro. Does the first year count towards your final total?
Physics is hard and if your problem is stupid mistakes then you need to check over your paper immediately after you've finished. Basically do the paper again.

I have faith in you. God's got you.

Physics is only reserved for highly intelligent people, gifted people.

It makes no difference between failing your exam and barely passing it.

Thanks man, I'm not sure if it counts towards the final exam,I would say yes but to a certain extent
I'm actually doing Computer Engineering, but Physics is mandatory

So it's just experimental physics basic courses?

Don't know what that exactly is, but we're also having circuits and electronic shit next year, (so in 2 and a half months)

It is a very good thing that you want to kill yourself because you should no one will miss you if you do

>be idiot
>have symbolic logic exam in 2 days
>was told it was going to be easy
>summer term accelerated 4 week course and all online, mostly "self taught" aka watching 10 minute videos
>not easy
>not interesting
>skipped half the last homework assignment because i couldn't do it and couldn't be arsed to spend days puzzling it out
C-C's get degrees r-right haha

well at least you passed the exam