My hrt came in today!!! i cant wait to be cute :3

my hrt came in today!!! i cant wait to be cute :3

Attached: 790F3ECC-3C92-4996-8868-75A11F58EF1E.jpg (450x520, 64K)

don't fucking do it, man
what is your discord? i can teach you about lifting weights and stuff
don't do this to yourself.

i tried weights! im too much of a sissy boy to gain any mass though...

>i cant wait to be cute :3
well you'll have to wait a long time unless you already have feminine features

no you just weren't doing it right and not eating enough. you're a young man and you can get really strong and powerful.

post your shriveled up D.

nice to know useless men are castrating themselves and getting out to the gene pool to satisfy the lust of real men.

Kek.You wouldn't try that if you lived in eastern europe

OP is going to regret his life and kill himself in about 2 months.

Good thing I live in the best country in the world!

uhmm... noooope... im not transitioning silly billy!

You have to eat a proper diet and stick to a workout plan for a couple years before the results are very noticable.

Just be sure this is EXACTLY what you want, playing around with bodily processes like your hormones can lead to some permanent damage to your body. You might think it's easy to come back from "just hrt" but it actually isn't, make sure you've done your research and not winged it.

You're going to need to wait about 6 months before you'll be particularly cute anyway.

Faggot you need to shoot yourself you are a worthless subhuman piece of shit No one will come to your funeral I laugh at the thought of you burning in hell I hope you and your entire family die a slow painful death do the world a favor and end your life

Congratulations on ruining your life user. Make sure to proclaim hating trump every 5 minutes while youre at it.

Attached: 20180716_010419.jpg (1080x1024, 575K)

so are you just becoming a sissy/trap? or are you gonna transition into a transgirl?

Kill yourself you faggot.
This better be bait. If not I'm very disappointed in you.

Who the fuck talked you into taking this shit

it may be kinda cliche at this point but reiko unironically gave me a push to do it or he'd reveal me to my not so supportive parents >_< not that its bad but i just needed some motivation, yknow...

Awful lot of emotional investment for a straight man.
original repressor breaking down and transitioning at 50

nice LARP thread my dude, saged

Trying to cover up evidence, huh reiko? Bumped.

Don't take a single pill. We'll get you on the right track, buddy. Go browse Jow Forums and /sig/.

Enjoy your mantits and osteoporosis. You will regret this so badly. give It a decade and the whole transformers fad will die and suddenly you will realize that you have done irreversible damage to your body and become another statistic.

Goddamn it, dont do it OP. There is always still hope.

don't do HRT, just be a cute trap!

kik sissyprincess69

*citation needed*
rosemary

hrt wont make you cute by itself, you need to be kinda cute from before if you want hrt to make you cuter.

Attached: Ps7dnZw.jpg (640x640, 36K)

you fucking moron you know this is that jewish hapa loser again just trying to lure people into becoming a freak like him

cant wait for the mass regret and suicide :3