Why do you always hurt the people who love you?

Why do you always hurt the people who love you?

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

But you don't love me, random Discordfag. You just posted some animu memes.

Who loves me? I don't hurt my parents. Nobody else gives a shit about me.

It's the friction that comes out of having absolutely nothing to offer them.

A-user, I've always loved you but you have always been too blind to see the truth.

Well fuck, I am still too blind

The people who "love" me only do that for the wrong reasons. They have never accepted who I am as a person.

And if anyone did love me for who I really am, I'd be worried that I could never return the favor and commit to their needs and desires because I have been so used to holding out on my own. Since the day I was born, actually.

I enjoyed the ending of s2 oregairu very much. Such a great show.

Have a bump on the house.

It was only after she told me what she had done
I didn't hurt her. Maybe I should have.
But sure hurt me, more than any broken bones or bruises could
I just wanna be loved OP. The same love I give them

Nobody loves me you fucking spastic

lmao they started

I went back and rewatched it. Looking at how the characters interacted with each other verbally and non-verbally helps figure out a conclusion on its own.

My hypothesis on the story:
The mystery "Y" is the older sister b/c of a red flag in the 2nd to last episode
It's obvious because Mr. Popular (artificial) is a paradox-tier opposite of the MC (genuine) He sees compatibility and comfort with nee-san
OP's pic is actually a complete bitch on the inside because of the last scene
She's still cute, though

Because I'm paranoid and have trust issues.

Attached: Smoki.jpg (400x474, 14K)

Yui is not a bitch, she is honest with her feelings and decided to fight for hachiman.
She knew yukino is too autistic to even realize her feelings and hachiman is too jaded and warped to even accept his feelings, as a defense mechanism.

The Y is indeed the older sister, she used to have a thing with the blond cunt and yukino found out and felt betrayed because she loved the blond cunt and he rejected her.

People who think Yui is a bitch are dumb and think the series is about vindicating 8man's (their) way of thinking.

Attached: __yuigahama_yui_yahari_ore_no_seishun_lovecome_wa_machigatteiru_drawn_by_akino_sora__c0d82ad52e9d076 (951x1500, 788K)

When something is too good to be true, it normally is.

>mfw I see dudes irl who date roast beef, bitchy whores who look like fashion models and try and act cute for an imaginary paparazzi

Attached: watchingtheworldburn.png (637x478, 242K)

Normally it would be too good to be true. But Yui is good and true and Hachiman just couldn't accept it. He's been unfair to Yui by devaluing her with his "nice girl" stereotype, just as his idolization of Yukino caused him to be blind to her real flaws. I think the scene is where he begins to overcome his biases and respect and appreciate the girls more.

Attached: 6630185957374309014.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

A person's desires fall under the categories of egotistic and altruistic. Egotistic desires hurt others, and altruistic desires help others.

>people who love you?
>love you
>love
I think this thread was made for someone else.

Attached: 15372626367342.gif (500x501, 1.67M)

>verbally
You is the only one of the 3 who is not borderline autistic so it is up to her to get shit done

Only people that get close to me and I'm dumb I always think I can do something when I can't and paranoia

How can I hurt people that don't exist?
Origin-anally