I know there is alot of greentexts and stories here. But I have story that maybe will be helpful to some of robots...

I know there is alot of greentexts and stories here. But I have story that maybe will be helpful to some of robots. I know that my storytelling is shit but hopefully some people will like it. Before you will start assuming shit all of this is true and I am from slav country. So my english is shit, please bear with it.

This story starts when I was living with my divorced mom which had really bad drinking addiction and my drug addict brother. She had my brother in first marriage with sociopathic Chad who would later become full time schizo btw. But since Mom was pretty hot and my dad was 5/10 nerd with glasses and medical diploma she easily swayed him into loving her and taking care of someone elses child. Funny thing is that she never even wanted me in the first place. My father conviced her to have me twice. First time she's got an abortion. Second time my father managed to use all his connection as a doctor to have safest childbirth they can have in our thirdworld shithole. My childhood was the same as everyone else. Brother would get to his puberty doing drugs, breaking almost all bones in his body and becoming like his real father. My mother refused to work almost simultaneously as they've gone through wedding so my father would work his ass of at two jobs to keep us fed. So as you could've guessed he left. I don't really blame him since my mom was becoming more and more delusional while she was staying at home mom. After he left shit hit the fan. There was no one to control them. Brother would do drugs and get shady people to our home. My mom started using drugs too, got into very hard depression. She was always guilt tripping into being good boy.

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x215, 8K)

This time her delusional inner self told her that if my father left us she would have to make me the person who provides. So she started telling me that I am just like my father and stuff like that. Which of course I couldn't take. I was desperately trying to make her feel better and cleaned house, cooked for them, cared of our cat since they almost alwayes were drunk or stoned. Shit was more like surreal movie about ghetto joint with drunks and drug addicts than your average teen life. I was also bullied in school. At some point I've changed schools and gone to school where was my childhood best friend. On the first day group of people gathered to beat me up. He was standing and watching them hitting me. In a few days they broke my nose when I was trying to defend myself. When I confronted him, he said that there was nothing he could do. I was getting into a fights for him before and this was how he repaid me. This was devastating blow to me. My mom never disallowed me to drink alcohol as long as I've done it at home. And there was always something to drink since my dad paid good alimony and there was alot of drunks at our place. So that is how I've started drinking almost daily. My brother would get me some weed from time to time. I was skipping school to avoid beatings and get drunk all the time. Then thankfully our apartment complex got connected to high speed and cheap ISP. First there were old games for me. All those games that I coulnd't buy or my older pc could not run. Then I've found out about forums and imageboards. Latter actually changed my mind. I've found a place where I can be myself, talk to new intresting people. I've become detached from society and on my way to become full time alcoholic garbage like my mother. I was 15.
>cont?

Attached: boomer2.jpg (462x888, 66K)

Pls cont slavnon

Typical cuck that settled for Chads sloppy seconds

I will have to write some more then. This much took me almost 1.5 hours. I am trying my best here.

Why did multiple people decide to beat you up on the first day OP?

I was just a new kid. Transfered from nice school where my parents sent me originally. So it's natural that ghetto kids hated me.

>1.5 hours for 2 longer paragraphs
brainlet, should have written it before you made the thread
now we have to wait for story to end, fuck you

Don't get angry fren. There is still pizzafag and gothgf guy for you. The will provide heartwarming and soul soothing content while I struggle to write my turdlike story.

That's rough op
Although im 2nd world slav and i havent experienced such a bad reception when i transferred to a ghetto high school
The only shit i was ever in there (related to other students) was when i recognised a kid that i had beef with in middle school. I told my friend about a time i beat him up. Word got around and one day he caught me in an alley with his friends pretending that he didnt know me. Got beat it up but it wasnt too bad.

Is Pizzafag chronicles worth reading?
I've had vol 3 saved since yesterday but i'm too lazy to read the whole thing.

It's nice. Better than your average trap/woman hate thread.

from which slav country are you from

Imageboards were not so popular back then so it was a comfy place where you can discuss all kind of things. By combining my teen hypersexuality with some daily self improvement threads I've decided to loose virginity by 16 or kms when birthday comes. I should say that lots of drinking doesn't make you look better even at that age. I was chubby teen with manboobs thanks to drinking lots of beer. Also had no decent clothes to wear since my mother would spend all money buying booze instead of buying me something. My chances were slim and there was not that much time left. So I decided to take some action. First I've tried chatrooms. It went nice since being social online was easy for me. Fucked up all dates I've had. Spilled spaghetti, showed up drunk. It must be noted that there was no /soc/ back then so no qt big tiddied goth gf for me. At some point it become clear that it should be someone that I know for it to work. At my current school there was no girl who would give me any attention so only chance was trying to find someone from my first school. So I've tried contacting some of my previous schoolmates. My expirience made me smarter so this time I've fucked up all my dates except one. It was 6/10 blonde girls with nice body she got playing tennis. She knew something about my family and thought that I was "bad boy" since my family was like that. She liked that I've had edgy humour and was supportive of her choosing art degree while her family hated me guts. And I was just KHV with drinking problems.

Russia.

Forgot boomer pic btw. I am getting to sleep so there will be one more part today.

Attached: boomer 3.jpg (800x450, 23K)

Our first date was nothing special but we held hands. This really gave me alot of confidence. Like "SEE YA LATER VIRGINZ" level. At second date I've brought flowers and we walked in the park. My boner was popping all the time but thanks to baggy clothing it was concealed. I was trying my best being gentleman, brought flowers and we went to see some movie. But in my head there were only thoughts of fucking her mind out. Of course I've tried to move my hand to her knee but she quickly moved my hand away. She was enjoying this kind of attention but also not letting me further. When movie ended I walked her home. It was late, we were standing near her place. I wasn't thinking straight because of my hypersexuality. So I've kissed her. She kissed back. We stood there for 15 minutes just kissing and it was something that was far stronger than drugs and alcohol. It was first love.

Attached: boomer4.png (881x997, 106K)

Is it that poorly written or isn't relatable at all?

Attached: 1531768549459.jpg (675x601, 29K)

Bumping it last time.

Attached: 1531728798763.gif (546x426, 32K)

It's a huge wall of text, no one is reading that

Slavnigger you are taking this shit too long

Im really enjoying your story slavanon
Can i get your contact info cause the thread will probably be archived by morning

So r9k is like twitter now. Will add some spacing and post it when it will be complete. Thank you robofrens

Attached: Post-104-0-01332800-1339774036.jpg (300x256, 9K)

Polandfag here, keep the story going russianon, show us some gopnik romance

cont plz
also orig bump

Yep. likeable_person#2093
Thank you user. Although there is not much gopnik romance there. I was friends with alot of gopniks since they asked me to fix their computers.

Attached: 1531752504523.jpg (537x681, 47K)

It's around 15% of my story. As some people mentioned I should complete it and add some spacing. I will post it again in a few days.

Attached: 1531606814232.png (671x519, 133K)