Do people actually find these attractive? Is it a feminist thing? For me it brings a woman down like 3 points

Do people actually find these attractive? Is it a feminist thing? For me it brings a woman down like 3 points

Attached: Brass-Fake-Septum-Tribal-Brass-Nose-Septum-Tribal-septum-For-Non-Pierced-Nose-NSFB01-6[1].jpg (2304x2199, 211K)

Face/body piercings, tattoos, anime colored hair, and being fat are huge red flags.

the worst is when guys get them, I've seen several men with them lately

Maybe a thin one around one nostril. But not thick bull ring, agree

It's the perfect fashion trend when you consider where it started.

Attached: 899373264-612x612.jpg (612x612, 79K)

Art hoe girls rock them, they kinda turn me own along with the dye hair, and tattoos

true boomers remember when all of those except fat are green flags

Attached: 1527863896511.jpg (720x572, 56K)

It's a huge red flag for men, too.
I mean, it's a hassle for me to wear a watch, and then there's a guy that trims his beard with a fuckton of equipment and wears piercings? yikes

I want scene girls to come back

you get it, senpai. those chicks were hot in a trashy sort of way.

They're ugly as shit. My initial instinct when i see them is to tear them off.

being ugly is a feminist thing so yes

>The Roastie Septum Piercing
>vs The Stacey Stud

Attached: 145792527118942.jpg (942x749, 97K)

Robots can't into domination so you wouldn't understand.

Zoomer scum will never know tfw no adorable scene gurl to be an adorable goofball with

I could listen to her tell me that rawr means I love you in dinosaur forever
We could cuddle, and eat brownies, and listen to Fall Out Boy and take pictures with our tongues sticking out and making hearts with our hands and draw kitty makeup on her again
All you have to do is take her to Hot Topic and buy her a keychain from the latest Pixar movie and you've got an adorable kitty wrapped around your arm for hours
:c

Bet you fags never had a MySpace account

Attached: 1526902969814.jpg (500x667, 53K)

biggest turn off ever. Dumbest looking nose piercing hands down. I don't know if I hate this look more than a single lip piercing that isn't centered. It just looks so dumb.

lmao absolutely based

Why bring attention to your nose? Who even gives a fuck about noses? The only times when someone will notice your nose is if it's ugly or just big so it's hard not to.

I like them. To each their own, my man.

I hate how getting metal put through your septum like livestock has now become a "feminist" thing.

I love them, because they're an instant sign that a girl is trash and not worth my time at all. On Tinder you see art whores who don't deserve to walk this earth wearing them all the time.

Wait wait wait, my ex had one. How are these related to domination?

>tfw huge ass nose
I've embraced it now though

Have you ever seen people with those when they get colds? Damn things drip all the time.
>For some fucking reason, end up attracted to tattoos and stretched ears
>But can't find a single person like that without a nose/mouth piercing

It's hot if you're into moral degeneration

It looks like a metal booger, I hate it.

Satanic trips of truth over here

tfw i spent my yout playing runescape instead of chasing qt scene girl poon

Attached: 1485374436001.gif (200x200, 1.99M)

Blackbot here
>Be me
>Try going out and being normal
>meet some 7/10 grill and hit it off
>after some time of saying we are chilling at her place
> says she wants me to fuck her
>me being the kissless virgin says yes of course
>she straddles me and starts grinding
>fuckyes.wav
>super hard at this point
Pulls off shirt and has belly ring
>go a bit soft but what ever I can manage
>She pulls of her panties and had a weird ass gold clamp piercing on her clit
> softdick.png
> I told her I was done and wasn't feeling good
>a week later we haven't talked and she probably thinks I'm gay
>fml anons I hate body piercings

Your dick did the right thing.
Why did you mention you were black?

This is by far one of my biggest turnoffs. The worst part is the woman that get these are the only women I seem to have a chance with. Even worse is that this is an absolute dealbreaker for me.

>clit piercing
Fucking disgusting, these roasties keep getting worse and worse

>those unironically boomer threads
it can look hot but that thing in op's pic looks ridiculous

Attached: 1530205266514.jpg (633x640, 87K)

I met a qt scene girl on runescape. Her name was Phoebe and she was from New Zealand. I had a giant folder of her MySpace pictures saved on my computer to fap to

3x originally nice

It's meant to be edgy, and show how you're a non-conformist.

In the early 90's, nose rings did the same thing. Then they became accepted and boring, so people kept trying something else. Now it's Septum rings.

Attached: dionne[1].png (578x493, 324K)

I hate all piercings, even in ears. Ever since I was a kid I just hated the way it looked and I guess I never "grew up" to learn to tolerate it. I can't understand why anyone wears them. It immediately turns me off of any girl so, implying nothing else, it will be the reason I die alone.

I know one really pretty girl who doesn't wear makeup, has no piercings, and is a non-feminist STEMfag. There is hope, user.

How do they even get clit piercings? Are they seriously okay with letting some rando piercer in a mall touch their cunt?

And why even get it at all when it isn't going to be visible? What fuckin' purpose does that serve?

Also fuck off normienigger

>What is South Asia?

>South asia
>Septum
No

A fucking cespool that no nation should ever try to mirror the culture and mannerisms of.

It's the new choker, it's instant daddy issues/problem girl. You should be glad that thots make the game so easy to play.

Only the nose ring that goes into one nostril. Like arabic nose rings. Those are qt

My friend has a septum piercing and even though he doesn't wear a ring in it anymore, the hole never closes which is kind of gross. Also, he says he gets an occasional whiff of like a rotten meat smell from in there even though he's had it for a decade. Just grosses me out.

cured me of my 4 year oneitis. thank kek for these based roastie identification tags