Mexican friends, have you gotten yourself an Asian Girlfriend yet?

Mexican friends, have you gotten yourself an Asian Girlfriend yet?

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GxSrMqphDPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Ive been longing for a Hispanic bf for days

t. asian fembot

Attached: 917F2FAA-6A3F-42F7-9FDA-28017EA1459C.jpg (200x252, 11K)

Ive been called a hispanic hitler, though im neither austrian nor hispanic
Would you consider dating me?

im not a chad so theres that
and a 5'10 manlet

>im neither austrian nor hispanic
Well what are you then?

No, but I'm working on it. Still haven't gotten used to instagramming every meal I eat.

I feel like Spic +Asian is the only acceptable race-mix. It actually looks half-decent.

t. biased Spic

Eh, I like mexican guys sometimes but they're pretty normie. White guys are the most clingy and obsessive though so I like them most solely on that.

Hopefully, I'm a good height (6'1) and light skin tone and going to Uni to get a good career, maybe I could meet a sweet Asian girl to be my best girl

Can confirm. My cousins are all jap-mex. It melds pretty well. None of the features really conflict. They look Mexican when they tan and azn in the winter.

half spic here, never been into asian women, only women that do it for me are caucasian honestly, so latinas, whites, and middle eastern women basically

Youre right. Look at this half Spaniard, half korean hottie. I am in love. youtu.be/GxSrMqphDPQ

Attached: CDAE2108-8C05-464F-9595-6337B06B1A4F.png (750x1334, 861K)

>tfw mexican and the only girls that have showed interest in me were asian
what does it mean

White and Latino/a also can turn out okay. At least better than White/Asian and White/Black mixes most of the time.

>trans
Theres the problem faggot

if you're willing to settle for a skinny, white washed mutt then i'm your guy, i'm half white half spic

Depends on the type of asian. I think half koreans turn out to be the most attractive out of all the hapas. Pic very related.

Attached: E39DA243-F7AC-41BD-B7CF-626AF6A8BC84.jpg (749x210, 42K)

Mommy told me no racemixing though. Although I'd probably have a better chance at getting an asian gf than other leather brown mestizos since I'm white complected.

Attached: 1520580681355.jpg (645x576, 67K)

Its just a larping guy, dont be so desperate. If you really want an asian gf and you look white, just talk to asian girls.

What a handsome lad, nice sharp features and a healthy complexion.

That's because native americans and asians are very close genetically.

What would a Spook (spic + gook) child look like? I'm a Spanish guy that loves Asians, but I wouldn't want to end up with any Rodgers like wypipo lmao.

I mean, they can't all look like can they?

Attached: unrelated.png (925x842, 653K)

Rodgers was half Jewish and half chinese/filipino, so I think youre good.

>Tranny
kys

>What would a Spook (spic + gook) child look like?
We either look Inuit or an Inuit with light skin.

Asian girls even know that Hispanic boys exist? Do they care? Ive always assumed they only wanted white boys

I do not want mongoloid children. No thanks

Are Asian girls into Jewish guys?

It's true that Asians don't care about us, it's just that Latinas hate us more than Jow Forums hates niggers. Asian girls are the only ones left would give us a chance but even then that's rare af.

>Are women into money?
Take a wild guess, Shekelsberg.

I think they do but not the manlet dark types.

>ut not the manlet dark types.
even if they have hobbies too?

>Latinas hate us more than Jow Forums hates niggers
Is it because they hate daddy or something? I'll never understand why a woman of our own race would choose a white guy over us.

Because they don't like how most of them try to look like eses and rather get the gueros because they act more civil and are taller but some want the gueros who act gangster like we do

>Mexican
>Cute Japanese girl in high school had a crush on me but I was too much of a pathetic beta to do anything about it
>25 y/o virgin now

Attached: IMG_6622.jpg (657x527, 62K)

>fembot
HAHAHAH

5'3 hispanic manlet reporting in

Why do guys always think that their own race hates them? Latinos are just about the most religious and family-oriented race on the planet and they're against us? M8 even the dirtiest, shortest, and most disfigured latinos can get an average-looking girl - provided that they go to church.

Of course, if you're a Mexinigger that's all understandable.

he didn't return her love

Attached: filename 1528499384483.png (192x192, 4K)

Whats with all girls wanting to get beaned nowadays? I'm a spic myself and every time a girl online finds out and sees a pic of me they go into lewd mode.

Does it having anything to do with the jews and wanting to genocide whites? I'm the closest thing to being a nigger without being a nigger.

Because we're every whete

No, but are Colombians welcome in this thread?

this, I have a full mexican cousin who lives in japan and his eyes are so slanty people sometimes mistake him as a native

Holy shit, SAME! One of my grandma's nicknames is "flipa" because they said they got her off a boat from the Philippines.

>Why do guys always think that their own race hates them?
A lifetime of rejection from women and bullying by men of your race will do that to you.

Because their women are being engineered to hate them.

Unless youre a white hispanic, Asian girls will NEVER bother with you. Asians see Hispanics (mestizos) as Darwinian dead ends. Think about it, what are mestizos disproportionately good at? Nearly every race is good at something except them. Blacks have sports/entertainment/pop culture, Asians have academics and STEM, whites are pretty well rounded at everything. Now name me one good trait of mestizos. Thats right, you cant. Their phenotype is utterly undesirable and will provide nothing for their offspring. It really come down to genetics sadly

I'm mestizo and I draw

then what is benicio del toro

Attached: lick.gif (245x245, 1.38M)

Mestizos arent disproportionately good at drawing. Name one great mestizo artist/cartoonist/etc. If anything, drawing is something East Asians are good at. See anime

>what are mestizos disproportionately good at?
Writing

I thought Diego Rivera was good. But now you make it sound like he wasn't.

There are not many asians around here, and when I get to see one they usually aren't interested.

>doesn't know anything about latin american art
>anime
good luck getting your own asian gf

You're joking, right?

Originally

There's a disproportionate number of great Latin American writers but you've never nor will you ever, because you're a brainlet. Also, pretty much 6 out of every 10 mestizos can write you a verse on the spot.

Mestizos do not have a high verbal iq. I grant you there are some good Latin American writers, tell me: how many of them are Mestizos?

>See anime
Bad example. Most animes that come out have a repetitive, boring and non-creative art style

>tfw Castizo male
It's the best of both worlds.

>Mestizos do not have a high verbal iq
Yeah, in English. Because it's not our native language.

>how many of them are Mestizos?
Most of them.

Attached: escritores.png (819x460, 232K)

Can confirm, Mexicans have the best Content in Latin America.

mexican here, im about the same color as thT girl. wheres MY azn Gf

>5'3 hispanic manlet reporting in
actually face is all that matters

how are you doing on that?

>mexican here, im about the same color as thT girl.
are you sure

Attached: ush.jpg (1800x1205, 1.65M)

Im mexican too but girls are all disgusted by me

Not mexican but i am latino
And no because all of them want chad
Lmao where do you think you are

Any other chileans here?
Lmao original comentario

Most of the ones you posted are either Castizos (75 percent euro) or Criollos (100 percent euro). Try again

t. meztizo in denial

>shifting goalposts
kek, where do you draw the line?

>Castizos (75 percent euro)
OH, you mean like MOST mestizos?

Anything to shit on Latin America, huh?

>is not our native language

Neither is it for East Asians but they still score higher in Western IQ tests than Mestizos and most whites (except Ashkenazi Jews, who have the highest). The fact that most people haven't heard of those Latin American writers could indicate that they might not be that great, compared to superior Western European/European American writers. There's a reason people know who Shakespeare, Mark Twain, Nietzsche, Charles Dickens, HP Lovecraft are.

no man, but ive been talking to this cute asian girl for about 3 weeks now xd, but i dont know if i have a real chance. good to see other spicbois wanting a qt asian girlfriend tho

Fucking this. All the goblina mothers kept telling their daughters from birth to date white guys and avoid latinos while screwing over the sons with the typical "Just be nice :)" and "You'll find someone one day :)" bullshit. I went from being attracted to latinas to being fucking disgusted with all of them the second one enters my field of view. They can all get raped and murdered by a pack of Ebola infested niggers for all I care.

Attached: 1475659704341.jpg (1180x664, 374K)

mestizos are good at working for nearly nothing

Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean most of the world (including the non-Spanish-speaking world) hasn't.

>they still score higher in Western IQ tests than Mestizos
Mestizos are mostly first or second generation immigrants, whereas Asians have been here for almost 100 years. The first Asian immigrants would have scored the same. Latin kids are catching up, though, especially with each subsequent generation.

Mestizo clearly indicates 50 percent euro and 50 percent native. Remember:

Indio - 100 percent native
Cholo - 25 percent European/75 percent native
Mestizo - 50/50
Castizo - 75 percent European/25 percent native
Criollo - 100 percent European

All I am saying is, the Hispanics that are usually great, usually are the ones from the higher/highest caste ie castizos /criollos

Even first gen east Asians score significantly higher than 2nd and 3rd gen Mestizos. That is absolutely false

ehh. if you had gotten a date or dates, you would have sperged out before any sex happened.

Im not mexican but a fellow hispanic.Unless you are mainly white passing you will have a hard time at reaching your goal.

We along with asians are at a big disadvantage when it comes it attracting women, even moreso with ones outside our race.

They're good at smuggling cocaine & meth and having some tiny cute brown boys

were the people in Disney's coco "mestizos"? I thought they looked like any other average Mexican family I dunno where these people are getting "mestizo" from because I've never heard any one from my family or other Latinos say it must be a European thing why are they so picky are their ancestors

Ok then, so most mestizos are actually castizo according to your scale. You do know that 50/50 people are very rare now, right? I mean it has been over 500 years since the mixing began.

pretty decent actually i'd rate myself a 6-6.5
that's just me being generous with my self

The soc people said I'm a 5/10

some more benicio del toro

Attached: be.gif (268x250, 1.91M)

Any other Mexican anons here get confused for south east Asians consistently ? I've been mistaken for Flip many times.

depends are you flipo bastard

Attached: 1521336934936.jpg (1280x853, 154K)

i wouldn't go to /soc/ for ratings

>mexican here, im about the same color as thT girl. wheres MY azn Gf
whY do u tyPe like a retaRD

>i wouldn't go to /soc/ for ratings
Why

No, both parents are mexican. I just have chinky eyes

Not mexican but I get confused with them too. Funny enough, people think my filipino friend is Mexican half the time.

Attached: 15541338_1383268638372799_816313436044095817_n.jpg (480x527, 34K)

He's in the awe of iiniku ushijima

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 134K)

explain the skull

like meals ready to eat girl?

Attached: 1530580765531.jpg (474x434, 36K)

No food
Mr. Worldwide

PITBULL OF THE WORLD??

It's not always gonna be exactly proportional, obviously gray areas exist. If you were to tell me that someone was 56 percent European and 44 percent native, I would say he/she is Mestizo since its close enough to 50/50.

Easiest way to put it: the whiter you are, the more successful/talented/intelligent/attractive you'll most likely be compared to someone with more less desirable features (ie Indio/sub Saharan African)

No not yet not. I don't think I'll ever have a gf

Attached: 1531546225553.jpg (746x739, 44K)

im on ps vita i cant see whati am currently typing lol

Fuck you and your ancestry