Press F to pay respects

SJWs just killed nikolas cruz (death penalty)
youtube.com/watch?v=uYq3nNhbIo0

Attached: assssss.jpg (470x568, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMvH6bGnn7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rNMGzsxJgkM
youtube.com/watch?v=WAuc8XmBSa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F
original the comment

He was pretty ugly for a mass shooter.
(I don't count Lanza since that never happened)

>SJWs just killed nikolas cruz
What does this have to do with social justice, though?

He's an individual who got individually sentenced for crimes he committed.

dios mio....... la creatura

orig

Im not watching 2 hours of this dumbo eared fagget slam his head on the table. Someone timestamp the official sentance.

anyone that kills other people deserves to get killed if they go to jail.

rip in pepperoni pizza

This is why you suicide after your shooting boys
Don't want them to parade you around in a courtroom

Not if the people they killed deserved it.

In this case, yeah, most of the people probably didn't; some probably did (bullies).

He is still alive dumbass. What happened to that other shooter, the edgy guy with the trench coat?

Or die in an epic fight to death

why are these court judges often young bimbos? this judge looks like she came straight out of jersey shore. and this isn't the first time i've seen a stacy judge.

He is still alive ,but they will kill him soon.the judge dictated the death penalty

No one seems brave enough to go out in a blaze fighting the cops/SWAT. They may fire a few shots back then turn the gun on themselves, but no one unloads all ammo then charges.

they're trying to convict him with no evidence other than media and eye witness.there are no Fingerprint,no videos .
Fucking sjws,Wanting to kill someone without evidence

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=rMvH6bGnn7Q

Attached: 1531768360392.webm (640x360, 230K)

most firefights don't work like that
if you poke your head out just a bit too much they're gonna shoot you to scraps, and you're lucky if you can do 1 aimed shot that kills a police officer, cause they got superior numbers, more experience and most likely better weapons too
you won't walk out the door while slow motion kicks in and you won't take out a dozen of cops while your body is being riddled with bullets like in the movies
you will just get shot and drop dead instantly

I can tell by her shoes she deserved it

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I can't see shit. What kind of shoes are they?

Fuck you, this was a murderer who pretty much just killed innocent people you idiot. Really the level of incel rage and retardation needs to calm down because you're going to lose so badly if you ever attempt your beta uprising

but then they might just get taken down and be jailed, no one wants that, stepping outside in full view of cops then shooting at them is better because they will shoot you, don't want to charge into them where there could be a chance of them arresting you, honestly dont get why shooters don't die at the scene, why would you want to have to go through the legal system.

>SJWs
But right wingers are more ardent supporters of the death penalty, lad.

S S S S S
spit on the scum

I just wanna see his reaction, any know were it is?

Guess you're right. I just have a romanticized view of a guy surrounded by cops, tossing his empty guns aside and sprinting into a barrage of incoming bullets.

It doesn't matter crazy libruls are out of control

offing yourself on your own terms sounds nicer than being ripped apart by bullets

Everyone who isn't a burn it all down accelerationist is an SJW

Thank God. This guy should have been removed a long time ago. ogijinolle

youtube.com/watch?v=rNMGzsxJgkM

Not so fun now is it, Ronald McEdgelord?

Attached: 1520659052878.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

17 to 1 isn't a loss.

Judge is fine as hell. Hola, mami!!!

Attached: 1530728280136.jpg (489x499, 27K)

thanks anon93485

first of all

thats a smoking hot judge, holy fuckin shit

second
in wich minute does she say death sentence

Attached: 1492925411762.jpg (720x644, 56K)

what time dumb cunt

Those basic bitch combat boots

timestamp of the death sentencing please. anyone.

School shooters seem to all be slightly above average in almost every respect: slightly above average IQ, slightly above average looks, slightly above average in physical ability, and slightly above average in personality.

Better than letting him run keep running around doing whatever he wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAuc8XmBSa4

>17 to 1
I'm just glad it stopped at 17.

>and a make america great again hat

this shit is stagged

total 9/10. ho. she could have been a model, or affirmative actioned to any stem career, or got sugar daddy, anything she wanted. she chose judge.
imagine getting busted on your beta uprising then getting judged by stacy, literally and ultimately.
incel look your stacy judge in the eyes while she sentences you to death. its over.

>being freed from this hellhole is now a bad thing
Ok normalfaggot

Don't you have a meth lab to go back to?

Attached: 1473759477778.jpg (872x685, 104K)

I stated no opinion on the implication of death

In what exact minute do the judge dictates sentence? I want to see the fear in the eyes of that guy.

Rest in peace
There's a heaven for a G

Attached: 55811685_p4.jpg (1230x886, 699K)

this desu
S (to spit)

Lmao you can just see how the only thing that judge gives a fuck about is how hot she thinks people think she looks and the power that she possesses at the moment. This is why roasties shouldn't be allowed to such positions. Just looking at her cunt face is making me want to punch the bitch. At least 60 percent of her brain capacity at the moment is used by the process of coming up with hot poses for the cameras and complacency because she knows she's in the spot light right now and she is the one in charge of life and death of a human.

The creatura guy should have been put to hospital he's sick. But american society does not differentiate between sickness and crime. Judge is as sociopathic as the guy himself.

Attached: 1527146177740.png (1281x1113, 1.4M)

Is a MAGA hat going to be the new Catcher in the Rye?

You're taking the bait.

thank you for writing out my exact thoughts in an eloquent way user

the judge is a slutty retard but cruz deserves to be put down. For the sake of the family that lost their loved ones.

You can't rehabilitate him, just end his miserable life.

I wonder how hard it would be to get away with one of these things honestly
I'm surprised nobody has tried - beyond reasonable doubt that is

>hide in school overnight with change of clothes and guns, stash somewhere
>go to first couple of classes
>go to bathroom , change full face cover, lifts to change height, wig, etc
>come out and shoot everything
>run and hide , change clothes back to your previous ones, thoroughly wash hands for GSR I guess
>either run out with the other students or cower in a closet until the cops come

I guess cameras are the hard part but couldn't you claim that you went into the bathroom , the shooter was already in there, or find a blind spot or dress exactly like someone else or anything

No FBI I am not trying to plan anything I'm a 25 year old boomer in a noguns country

>The year of our lord two thousand seventeen plus one
>Why are prestigious jobs that require intelligence staffed by women

Jersey Shore would be an upgrade in IQ for the average Westerner these days

Attached: 1lc2290fyw0z[1].jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

isn't it really easy to trace out the guns and possible people who bought them?

Rest in paz

>given the death penalty
>they will kill him soon
pick one

>nikolas cruz
he a russian spic?

>Florida
>prolly Cuban
Basically, yeah

luulno

HE. GAVE. US. EL. GOBLINO. WHEN. NO. ONE. ELSE. WOULD

Attached: 7f5c6459-3967-402c-88b1-0631fe0a084d..jpg (595x573, 173K)

You mean people aren't allowed to just go kill people? WTF?!?

Sad to see another Brown Latino die. This racist law system is biased against people of color. He shot his white oppressors in self defense!

its perfect desu my dude.

Thanks for that user

organs

Attached: dant.jpg (1000x666, 426K)

>So many shooters I can't even remember who's who

F
A true warrior of beta uprising!

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

they're like cute collectibles

F. We love you nick

Attached: el atrocidad.jpg (324x311, 98K)

fucking cunt roastie judge put on make up because she knew she would get media points for sentencing a NEET incel to death

dylan roof is still alive so going for the dealth penalty isn't that bad of an idea
you get several years of library access before you die at the hands of the state
maybe the supreme gentleman was wrong in killing himself

nah cody wilson won the the 3d printed gun lawsuit so untraceable guns are practically legal

you need to preplan IEDs to resist the perimeter

fair trial
>fair trial
fair trial
>fair trial
fair trial
>fair trial

Guns are traceable, at best, based on their serial number. It doesn't require special skills or exotic tools to remove that.

NIKOLAS CRUZ

I CAN'T REFUSE

>sees judge
Ok we all know she isn't listening to Jack shit and knows she's just gonna kill the kid, right? Bitch is just up there to look good. She put on all that special makeup and did her hair for the cameras.

Those look like those gay women's boot things.

thx for this i have the same opinion

When does the judge pass the sentence

>Yeah, I'm gonna kill people and it's gonna be a biiiiig event. Can't wait!
Kek. He sounds like a child bragging about winning a baseball game or something.

i disagree. if he grew out his hair to cover his dumbo sized ears he'd be slightly above average

OP's lying. Cruz hasn't officially gotten the death penalty yet.

Knowing that such a brainlet can take your life whenever you're walking on the street is mind buggling

Attached: 1519334730650.png (800x800, 84K)