Well, robots? Could you meet her standards?

Well, robots? Could you meet her standards?

Attached: 4E7290E8-F3A6-4B4D-8AB4-0298D72DBFFD.jpg (750x427, 111K)

thats fine but WHY do so many women hate when men play video games? get the fuck over it we play video games no amount of calling us manchildren will stop that.

not in a million years

fuck off bot

>wants to be a neet and leech off
>thinks she has the ability to make rules
Somebody's a little entitled, hahah.

Attached: 88c.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

She between 18-25? Any broad older than that who pops shit about "loving Jesus" and such is a roastie in remission. That said though, the lack of interest in "Traveling" or "Horseback riding" or "Dogs" is promising.

Because it shows a person is lazy, antisocial, and most likely mentally ill.

Because video games often become an addiction.
I see a lot of posters here and elsewhere who claim to play video games for >60 hours a week.
That's insane, and I don't want to date an addict.

No it doesn't
then the problem is the addiction not the video games.

>sense of humour
>implying femorrhoids even know what it means
Holy shit, I fail to meet every single one of this roastie's requirements, and she didn't even list her minimum height req

Attached: 1531520490333.jpg (258x245, 12K)

"the problem is the addiction not the heroin"
It's not difficult to see that one thing often leads to another.

I meet all standards but two. I don't watch sports because I am not a cuckold. I play videogames a few hours a week.

Yep
I only play goty candidates now, can't be bothered to spend the time playing anything that's not a must play in its genre

Quite reasonable really
Pretty much all of that is within a persons control, unlike the usual roastie 'must be 6'4' or whatever

If you think asking for a steadily employed, morally sound man who enjoys going outside, being active and watching the occasionally movie is unreasonable then you're deluded
If I was ever having kids I'd want the mom to stay at home - it's objectively better for the children and a relationship where a woman is the primary earner is destructive on many many levels

I'm not a gamer but it's a red flag if a girl has a problem with your gaming.

It's an entirely reasonable thing to expect of anyone over the age of 18. Video games are nothing but a gigantic waste of time, designed to suck you in with systems that play with your brain's reward center and keep you coming back for more.

You're wrong for two reasons.

1. There is a retarded new age mentality that goes you can do whatever you set your mind to. That's just not how it works. Read up on how people like Steve Jobs would wear the same clothing every single day because they knew they only had X amount of good decisions a day and had to minimize the mental strain. Point being, even the most productive people in existence can't go all out 24/7/365. You can only do so much work in a given day. As long as you've already completed the work for the day, there's absolutely nothing wrong with filling the rest of your time with whatever you want, video games being a valid option.

2. The only time you can even attempt to argue that someone is justified in being in your business is when they financially support you such as parent child. But with husband/wife, it's the other way around, 9/10 times the man supports the woman. Yet many women are so psycho that they feel entitled to nag when they're the ones being supported. Having a problem with video games is part of the larger issue of a girl who feels entitled to control every aspect of what her man does.

While there's nothing wrong with video games. You could argue that there's something wrong with gamers as a type. This is because the same arguments I made to support video games could be used to support pot. Even though there's nothing inherently wrong with pot, every pothead I've met has been a lazy degenerate. That said, gamer as a type is much less extreme than pothead as a type.

>It's an entirely reasonable thing to expect of anyone over the age of 18. Video games are nothing but a gigantic waste of time
Is this a fucking baitpost or are you a legitimate boomer/girl?

Videogames are bad, as opposed to fucking what? you watching shitty television shows every day? binge drinking?
Do you know how hypocritical you sound calling videogames "a waste of time" while shitposting on Jow Forums; let alone Jow Forums?
If you're gonna judge by the metric of "time wasted" then EVERY SINGLE HOBBY is a waste of goddamn time, that's the whole point, to entertain yourself and kill time

I bet you think you slick, "man look at me, at least i'm not like those vidya playing manchildren, imma grownup!"

Come on, Mr.Holier-than-thou, please tell us about your totally-productive-and-not-a-waste-of-time hobbies?

Yes, no, no, no, maybe, no, no, yes, yes, no, sorta, no, no.

The basketball and no video games thing is a huge deal breaker.

For one, basketball kinda sucks and video games are my career, so...

Everything else is fine.

>Loves Jesus.
Dropped.

Attached: 1537283940540.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

>No video games
>But you have to like sports
What terrible taste wow.

Attached: 1299612076828.jpg (544x800, 99K)

Fix shit, build shit, take care of shit.
Got a car? Do the next oil change yourself.
Something's broken? Try to repair it yourself first before throwing it in the trash and getting a new one.
Want a nice living room sound system? Try building the speakers yourself.
Give yourself projects to do that'll actually give you something to show for it.

Or hell, go out and play sports or play music. They may not immediately result in something tangible but you'll improve your physical or mental health and you'll have a better chance of meeting people than you have on here or when playing video games all day.

Confession for your effort: all of this is exaggerated for baiting purposes and I think there's nothing wrong with playing video games every once in a while

>Fix shit, build shit, take care of shit.
>Got a car? Do the next oil change yourself.
>Something's broken? Try to repair it yourself first before throwing it in the trash and getting a new one.
>Want a nice living room sound system? Try building the speakers yourself.
>Give yourself projects to do that'll actually give you something to show for it.
Those aren't hobbies you twat those are skills every single man knows
anybody who doesn't know how to /diy/ shouldn't own his own house

>play sports or play music
equally as worthless as vidya because i already jog and lift in my case

>man who isn't a Chad has all of these qualities
>fuck off, loser

>kayaking
Idk why people wanna do that shit. It's severely overrated

>things i glorify but can't/don't do: the post

Yo there buster! Spiderposting is way to slow and so 2010. speed it up with Sonic my chilidog!

Attached: 1531725158163.jpg (159x316, 12K)

All of this is fine by me as long as Forza is allowed. I'm trying to carry on the memory of my dead brother by racing his Vega, and not letting me use my simulation is a dealbreaker.

Why the hell would I want to spend all of my money on someone that wants to dictate what I'm allowed to do in my spare time? She basically wants to be provided for like a little fucking kid while putting all of the stress of living on you while having arbitrary conditions.
>No video games!
That's fine but if I come home after work and there isn't any food cooked and the house is a fucking mess there's going to be an argument, sound fair?