Tfw drinking isn't fun anymore

>tfw drinking isn't fun anymore

I'm out of ideas

Attached: 4uGJXyY.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Time to start doing heroin, user.

Drinking games. Every time a word is said in a show/movie take a shot. Mix drinks and have fun.

Do hard drugs, or prescription meds with alcohol

mix wine (a whole bottle of) with weed

I'm not at that stage yet, luckily. My lire revolves around drinking

I think drinking is fun. I was out with some girl last week. Her friends were a bunch of raggedy, disgusting cunts, though. The head of the bunch -- and the most vile -- made sure I didn't have an opportunity to fuck the girl I was after. So, I told the girl I was leaving. On my way out, I realized I was hammer. I noticed a smashed traffic cone in the street, next to which a few people were standing. I asked them, "Is that your cone? That's a really nice cone. I want that cone." To which they responded, "You can totally have that cone, man." I responded, "Thanks" and walked away. I then began approaching girls with the cone in arms. I'd ask them, "Hey, you like cones?"

The girls were undoubtedly open to talking to me, and thought it was hilarious. This is what happens when I'm drunk and by myself. I find it embarrassing.

Start abusing benzos or opiates. Then you will know what true hell is.

drinking is fun as long as you don't do it all the time.

>t. alcoholic

Attached: 1369715211932.jpg (300x200, 9K)

WTF IS THIS SHIT OF COURSE DRINKING ISN'T FUCKING FUN IT'S TO NUMB THE PAIN OF EVERYDAY LIFE HOW CAN THAT BE FUCKING FUN??? I HAVE TO FUCKING FORCE MYSELF TO SPEND TIME CHUGGING MORE ALCOHOL DOWN MY FUCKING NECK 2 TIMES A WEEK SO I CAN GET BLACKOUT DRUNK WITH THE HOPE OF NEVER WAKING UP.

I drank with two friends on friday. It was so great.
>mfw I'm smashed all alone
my life honestly needs to end

Attached: 1531704137674.png (1136x640, 676K)

op here

never mind I drank a bunch of gin and having fun weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1496277216997.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Try salvia.

wwweeeeeeeeeeeee!
what are you, in high school phaggot?

>tfw when all of the bars around me all full of niggers, spics, and wiggere
I just want a nice place to slowly kill myself without having to listen to soldierboy or tejano trash. Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1531667606079-v.jpg (800x450, 87K)

>>tfw drinking isn't fun anymore

literally how?

I get it. Skipped over to prescription drugs a while ago.

Drinking isn't for fun it is for shutting off your brain, quelling emotion, and getting to sleep. I mean maybe if you have friends or something it is fun?

Attached: 152162514.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

same thing happened to me Op that's when I quit

It's kinda funny but also the kind of shit I cringe at myself for doing for days afterwards

I drink two bottles a day sometimes 3

You guys are all cunts, getting drunk has double duty for me.
>numbs the pain and loneliness or at least makes me cry and feel better after
plus
>fun to get drunk and stumble around the house blasting loud music

Yeah drinking to me is now just because I have nothing to do and wanna be dazed in my nothing to do, I just dumped the rest of the booze in the house down the drain. It's time to get off this ride.

Attached: 1531594214334-r9k.jpg (500x375, 50K)

You're an idiot, I could have drunk that!

good luck user dont give up when you relapse. It took me years to quit.

Hey, I' m drunk, can't read tell nme something

I reakkt dib;t wabt ti gi ti wirj tinirrwwi

my friends

Attached: 1531525386010.jpg (480x643, 96K)

Fri and sat nights are gonna be the hardest because I'll feel I'm wasting a good party night if I don't get out and get smashed, but I need to detox myself or I'm gonna end up dead.

Good luck. The challenge comes when you have the money to buy another jug.

Yeah I always have the money to buy another jug, I'm at that point now though where I'm driving home thinking about that first drink, I had a good run for a while of not getting smashed but now that I've relapsed I need to decide whether or not I'm gonna continue this or finally be done with it.

Always having money is the worst curse, I gotta see my psychiatrist tomorrow what am I gonna say I am a drunk loser

I thought about seeing somebody about it, maybe get a medication that would curb the reasons I turn to the bottle, but before I do that I need to turn in on myself and force this problem away. I can't live like this, it's not living, it's an emotional coma.

Drinking was awesome and made feel happy till I smashed my face on a piece of concrete, flunked out of college, got a DUI, pissed off everyone in my life who actaully mattered, got me fired from even the most cushy jobs and landed me in the hospital after waking up at 4 am seeing bugs crawl all over my arms and having a seizure

man i dunno, I see someone at 160/hr, but at the end of the day you gotta save yhourself

there are meds that curb the addiction, talking avbout them tomorrow, i agree man, i just put myself into a null state when i can

I think one of the problems with booze is not only how far down it can drag you but the fact that it's everywhere, everything seems to be "you should be here having the time of your life, drink this too!"

Attached: 1531493047608-r9k.jpg (1280x1280, 492K)

There is a HUGE deadband, man, you have fun, or you need to numb everything. It is not htat simple.

Just drink a 750 to yourself then drinking doesn't need to be fun you'll just be completely wasted

Yeah, I can't do it anymore, I either gotta get on something or get my yin and yang in balance. Honestly I'm scared, scared of how I'm gonna feel in the morning, scared of the come down from being intoxicated, scared of what I'm gonna see in myself that I usually blur my vision to, but it needs to end. I can't hide anymore.

Attached: 1522352945962-fit.jpg (1289x938, 773K)

>Never enjoyed alcohol
>Went straight to benzos
>Benzos aren't working anymore

Guess I am fucked now

Yeah, there is, I've gotten to the point where I'm just numbing everything, so I need to put it away

>tfw drinking is the only way i can enjoy myself but i fucking hate it
It's such a terrible paradigm, I don't know how to escape it. I'm either fucking bored and miserable all the time and can't enjoy anything anymore, or I'm drunk, feel like shit, and hate myself the next day, but at least I enjoyed myself for a little while.

>n from being intoxicated, scared of what I'm gonna see in myself that I usually blur my vision to, but it needs to end. I can't hide anymore.

I know how i am gonna feel in the morning, it is gonna feel like shit. like every fucking mornigj. I feel okay every second day, maybe there is something better after that, but that is practically a religious belief

Iam there, brother, i don't know where the idol is

drink water to stay healthy

It might be wishful thinking, and it might even be much worse than the state I'm in now, but I won't know unless I see for myself.

Attached: 1529174653747-r9k.gif (540x960, 129K)

explain my devout friend

yes, i suck on the tap water facet like my mother's teat before i sleep

heroin is risky to jump into
but you can buy 1lb of poppy seeds for like 15-20$ and get ripped off your ass on morphine for 36 hours
OP I wouldn't touch power yet without dabbling with the plant inself
buy no one ever had problems with mushrrooms and weed so there's always that

What's on the other side of this numbing state, beyond all this booze, I don't know what's out there,. It's far out into the distance, and I can't tell if when I get there in gonna like what I see, but I need to see for myself.

Attached: 1527117216732-r9k.jpg (2048x1365, 88K)

Literally the point I posed to myh doctir, why? I don't know man, I'm drunk for a reason, I mean

I smoked a strong salvia extract and entered the void and I definitely don't want to die and live there for eternity
psychedelics are tits if you have nothing else to worry about
numbing drugs like opiates alcohol and even stimulants are dull compared to interdimensional drugs that connect you to the universe

If I find the idol I'll let you know what it looks like, because I'm still running in circles.

Attached: 1522636605873-adv.jpg (2877x3900, 1.26M)

>numbing drugs like opiates alcohol and even stimulants are dull compared to interdimensional drugs that connect you to the universe
explsain, i take focaklin just to work, what part of the universe am i missing

alcohol is probable the worst drug out there, it's why it is legal (i'm actually drinking right now)
but you can literally change your life dosing mushrooms and weed and other psychedelics while studying meditation healthy eating yoga the possibilities are endless
I was 40 pounds lighter and had a good mental state when I could use psychedelics and weed regularly but I got arrested with possession and everything went downhill
Our government and society doesn't want us to understand the secret of life, they don't want us to have a connection with god

I have been interested in stuff that makes my brain dance but I'm also afraid I'm gonna end up like Syd Berret and not find my way home from mars

Yeah, same here, I can't put my finger on it, but I know I am for a reason, I'm gonna find out.

Attached: 1529697436530-r9k.jpg (1920x1200, 566K)

3d truths like empathy and putting yourself in someone else situation
there's a universal tick to the universe that is love and connection that we're all missing
my fucking friend is addicted to vyvanse and phenibut and is acting like a retared but he won't trip or get another opinion on life

yeah I had situations on mushrooms where I couldn't respond or answer your question but the burn and sparks were satisfying
also the absurdity of people it's just so much fun to short circuit the brain every once in a while
alcohol only gets you access to roasties and an early death
opiates are fun but not rewarding
stimulants are really fun but you'll burn out from that shit after a while
there are depths to psychedelics I don't know of yet but are real and interesting

I'll let you know where to find it, we all look for it

Are we just sensitive to the shit happening around us?

Vyvanse just makes you more aware of the garbage around you, take it from someone who was on it for some time, literally increases your IQ

Also the hardnes of my divck, I had to stop or I qwould pop

Attached: 1530842898176.jpg (500x375, 45K)

I'm gonna sleep on it and see what I come up with in the morning, but I'll let you guys know what happens in the next few days

Attached: 1527277924513-r9k.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

let my lucid dreams infuse you, user

Ill stop burning things if it helps

have a big kity

Attached: 1510959063201.jpg (640x428, 38K)

gl OP my friend doing vyvanse and phenibut is an ex-alcohol addict and that shit is death
he shakes and I think his brain is damaged from 2 wine bottles a night for only a few months straight
I don't think he'll ever be the same, alcohol is very bad to get addicted to
obviously people would preach being sober for some time but at least switch chemicals to something harmless like weed or psychedelics

Weed is onlyh harmless for those under 25. come on, lets not start a Jow Forums\ thread

my other friend who's a recovered heroin addict even doing IV heroin has recovered faster than my alcoholic friends

I never smoked weed past 25 years old idk what you mean
I'm 27 now and doing well but can understand the weed mentality burns out when you enter adult stage but either way it's 100 times safer than alcohol

Drink more and faster.

Alcholol id a mess, i would guess it is worse than many other drugs. I talk about weed because it damages brain growth, which occurs during the ages of 25 or under according to studies

stop being a low iq stoner

>stop being a low iq stoner
I'm pretty well read and managed to retire and live off investments at 27 so I doubt weed damaged my brain growth
that wake and bake with coffee supercharged me into being the bitcoin head I am now (I'm in the top 100,000 of bitcoin holders)
now it's just about managing wealth which non of my other druggy friends managed to do

>now it's just about managing wealth which non of my other druggy friends managed to do

It's shit coming out of nothing, isn't it? You obviously have some success. I still send money back to the trailer park but I don't have an infinite well of financial recources

ever had a friend who can't change a tire? ever change that tire in front of his wife?

Attached: 1509819749782.jpg (1244x1280, 393K)

>It's shit coming out of nothing, isn't it?
pretty much lol
I feel guilty sometimes but I studies global trends and know he trends of things to come

I don't know how to change a tire, never mowed a lawn until I was 19
Yeah wagie laborers might think I'm a bitch but I literally won the game

I try not to be too arrogant. I can fix or break shit other people can't, I've been a wagie laborer but I'm some sort of freak that people recognize even when I leave the house. I just happen to be able to get an EE degree.

Attached: 1530825691811.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

Fuckers, you have to be able to bost at least as good as this

What? I like big tits and high level mathematics.

Attached: 1531084969463.jpg (1440x2160, 696K)

yeah that's nice I guess
I'm miserable and angry
I decide to do drugs from time to time and get through life doing the absolute minimum
I think I could fix stuff but it's much easier getting high and hiring someone else to do it
I know the meme people hate people like me so I don't say shit and make up stuff that belittles me, I act poor but anything money related doesn't bother me
also I literally don't know how to fix myself I could buy a porsche gt2rs and a gold watch but the pressure associated with it scares me so I don't know what to do

I'm a schizophrenic and when I drink I hear voices a lot more and often get too emotional. I prefer weed because at least then it enhances my constant open eye visuals to look more detailed and elaborate, almost fractaline.

i cycle between amphetamines and alcohol with robitussin and benadryl. good luck coping with what youve got user.

Do you think I was some poor noble? Some faggot with a free Lotus? I don't know what you are talking about because I am not going to bother to listen. If you argue it is because you have free tits and a vehicle.Maybe I will argue?

I am pretty fucked by luxury of being a human male. What is it, then?

ya shit is free but nothing is real
everyone is a wagie fag retard so nothing is worth working for
so should you work to extort all the literal retards through financial means?
or fuck off into psychedelics in the country where no one will bother you
I get no joy conversing with normie wagies and can't relate to them

I'll make a moderate effort to get my Evora, and everything, and everyone else can get fucked for what ever arbitrary reason

I mean it's not a bad strategy
I grew up thinking everyone deserved respect but just lost my mind hearing other's opinions, I'm done

Attached: th.jpg (1243x774, 121K)

I mean, I believed in humanity at a certain point, but how difficult is it to find an Electron Green variant?I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU FOR IT

I never get tired of heroin.

Attached: 1531749310143.jpg (736x736, 41K)