Can't believe it's going to end

can't believe it's going to end
8 years
Rip

Attached: 1777.png (721x1080, 1.14M)

this show gave me a good appreciation for west animation

Attached: 1521842756874s.jpg (250x245, 5K)

delete this it's going to break so many robots hearts just save them man this hurts me save them from the pain and delete this please

everything must die even us

As much as I'd love endless Adventure Time content, I'm happy it'll end while it's still good. I'd rather have it end on a high note then turn into fucking garbage and then slowly die in shame.

I tapered off around s2. Is it better as good or worse than is was season 1?

Is this show even on anymore? All that's ever on Cartoon Network is that Teen Titans Go shit. I stopped watching years ago.

It has changed season to season, biggest change being S1 to S2 and S2 to S3. "Change" aside, I enjoy all the seasons for various reasons, but still enjoy them quite a lot. There are some episodes that I liked but still wouldn't rewatch a third or fourth time around, but I don't really hate any of the episodes.

It just depends what you like and what you want out of it.

It's a lot more plot-heavy than season 1. You might know what's going on if you just tune in to a random episode from the later seasons. Personally, I like that the show's evolved that way. The miniseries are kino as fuck.

Fuck man I still remember watching this in middle school , has it been so long ? Haven't really watched since the episode where Finn meets his dad. Damn almost 9 years. Thanks for making me sad op.

Attached: magik.png (346x346, 113K)

Anyone else remember watching the pilot in 2010. I'm 18 and show has been by childhood including regular show.

First regular show and now this all the heavy 2010 champnions are going down hope cartoon network brings in new stuff in for this generation.

I really preferred the dorkiness of the first couple of seasons to whatever it was they had going on after that.

Good fucking riddance, it's about damn time.

Attached: 521.jpg (500x248, 22K)

Cartoon network don't promote it as they used to. Only fans keep watching it it seems.

Nah they will just keep spamming the schedule with Teen Titans Go. The kiddies love it.

>tfw I was 12 when the series started, same age as s1 Finn
>tfw I grew up alongside Finn
>tfw Adventure Time was a source of comfort and joy during my social isolation through middle & high school
>tfw finally opening up to the world as the show climaxes
Adventure Time will always have a place in my childhood memories.

Attached: adventure_feel_with_feel_and_jake_by_yefta03-d6y9s7c.jpg (721x528, 130K)

>that retarded goyim who thinks Adventure Time is stereotypical or cookie cutter in any way

Most people hate it without watching it because it's using the characters from their childhood in a way they don't enjoy. (faire enough)

TTG is far from AT/RS/Gumball but it's not that bad.

>caring that all the cartoons on a network are stylistically similar

>all these r0b0ts who had cable TV to watch this
Lucky assholes the whole lot of ya.

You could literally do the exact same thing with Japanese animation.

Attention whore, have a (you).

me neither. it takes no effort to write and retards eat it up

>Tfw your never stay up to watch the new episode while your fighting with your brother for the TV.

Wish I could go back middle school was the only time I had actual friends and we would talk about the show all the time including regular show.

>it's another poorfag looking for pity
go play with a rock or something.

Attached: 289.jpg (387x461, 20K)

Nigger, Adventure Time is the show that came out of nowhere, kicked down the door, and dominated so hard it made that art style the only one CN shows can use now.

>You could literally do the exact same thing with Japanese animation.
Prove it then faggot.

He has a robot arm now? God that would be an annoying paradox if adventure time was successful as a scientology driven show.

That feel when I stopped watching the show in 2015 because I thought I was too old for cartoons, ironically enough it's one of the last times I didn't feel depressed in some way

Never grow up Jow Forums

Fuck me are you me user. thought the same when I watched the Finn meets his dad. Thought I was too grown up to watch cartoons. regret that day ever since.

Ok user rocks are banging bro.

why the fuck any of you would stop.
This is the golden age of the modern western cartoon.
Big plots, big budgets good shit.

Attached: town.png (1280x707, 1.07M)

Did he fuck fire princess or no? I stopped watching when she showed up

What other shows on cartoon network are their to watch now since the only shows I see being run is gumball reruns and new episodes of teen titans which I dislike.

This shit is still on? I thought it ended years ago

They were together for a moment but he got dumped. because he is dumb.

Over The Garden Wall is a must watch. It's short tho.

Attached: Wickedlorna.png (1280x720, 416K)

So who won the finnbowl?

I did twice made me feel like a pre teen again felt good. I have the soundtrack saved as well. Wish more shows did that kind of animation.

I feel you bro I'm going to rewatch the series but I don't know how

Yeah im not sure either plus i feel like it might not have the same charm it did before when I was younger.