Someone told me to give the story of how my wife and I met, so I'll give it a go:

Someone told me to give the story of how my wife and I met, so I'll give it a go:

>2013
>I'm 13 (young to be married, I know)
>Britfag
>looking for something to do during the particularly cold winter
>find an app on the iTunes store, a social app for uploading the early memes (rage comics and shit)
>download it, there is barely a community on that app, probably made up of about 200 people at least
>I start looking at what's there and I like what I see, general oldfag meme stuff like trollphysics
>decide that it's about time I make an account
>make one, and realise I can't actually do anything with it yet other than subscribe to people's posts as there is no dedicated message or comment system implemented
>fast forward a few months, and comments are implemented into the app, I rejoice and start commenting on memes I like
>and that's when I start getting friendly with people on the app
>talking to several people, and then one user stands out to me, we'll call them six
>six is funny, uploads good content, and is relatively popular with the community

Should I continue? It gets better, this is just the very origins

Attached: E9147C27-0A78-4836-B6A3-56C29E1C609B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

just keep going senpai

Okay

>fast forward a few months again and me and six are talking daily
>this is a difficult task as there are no notifications from when they reply to what I say
>after a while the private messaging system is added to the app
>I immediately message six so we can continue talking with notifications
>better profile building became a thing around this time too, with biographies and profile pictures
>notice six added a profile picture of a female anime character with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a small, cute face
>I ask in messaging if they watch anime, and they say "no, but people say that she looks like me so I added it on there"
>mfw I realise I've been talking to a girl this whole time and it's been going well
>I message her saying "Oh! I didn't realise you were a girl"
>"yeah, not many people know except a few of my real life friends on here"
>now this, my friends, is where it starts getting both hairy and better at the same time

Well user, considering you're 18, this relationship have a huge chance of failing also gtfo my board you fucking normie

good man keep going

>we keep talking, as friends, for a while. I'm around 14 at this point, but six has helped me mature
>however I'm bothered by the fact that she's extremely popular
>immensely popular
>I ask her what the deal with all these guys is one day, at the fear of her being a roastie
>"oh they're who I've been talking to this entire time user!"
>wut.png
>that didn't answer any of my questions, but I let her carry on
>but there was this one guy, and he was not happy with me talking to six
>he would do anything he could to make her mad at me, absolutely anything
>he told her that I faked nude pictures of her and spread them around, obvious lies
>he whittles her down and eventually she cuts me from her life
>I'm heartbroken, if you couldn't tell by this point I was madly into her
>I'm alone for months, nothing happens
>until one day I get a message from her saying "hey"
>I reply, keeping it casual but not too nonchalant
>"hey. Where have you been?"
>she replies that she's been having numbness in her joints recently, and has been to the hospital to ask about them
>also tells me that the asshole from before turned abusive with her, threatened to find where she lived and beat her
>at least he's gone, I think to myself
>I offer her emotional support, as she was pretty shaken up about the whole thing with him and the numbness coming out of nowhere
>months pass, and I confess how I feel about her
>she's not surprised, and says that she has similar feelings for me
>great! Although it's online only, it warms my heart to have someone. Especially someone like her

Now this is where it goes downhill...
>all is good for about a month, we're both just finishing up the semester at our schools
>calls me one night screaming and crying that her legs are burning
>I ask her what happened with them and she says she doesn't know
>her mum obviously hears her screaming, and rushes in
>the call ends there. Abruptly.
>I'm torn apart by this, I have no idea what is going on
>after a week and a half of my school work dying and my mind racing, she messages me
>says she's been in and out of hospitals, and she's paralysed from the waist down. No feeling whatsoever.
>this is when I break down, I break down and I cry my eyes out for at least two or three hours
>my parents find me, and ask what's wrong and I tell them everything
>I respond to her, trying to remain and seem as calm as possible
>she is wheeled everywhere by someone, either her mum or dad
>she spirals into depression, considers suicide on at least a bi-daily schedule
>I'm just the same, I love this girl and to see her like this over FaceTime and Skype is harrowing
>she tries several hospitals for treatment, but her digestive tract is slowly succumbing to the paralysis just as her legs did
>things are not looking good

Keep going man pizzafag just finished now i need a new story

> not writing it down before and simply copy/pasting it

Please continue, but speed it up plz

>doctors tell her she has a 12.4% chance of walking again
>this low chance only deepens her depression
>I spend every second of every day consoling her as her parents are working, her dad is in the military
>I'm exhausted from staying up with her, my grades have plummeted, and my teachers and parents have noticed
>this whole thing just trucks on with nothing looking good for at least a year
>I'm 15 now, and she's 16
>my grades perk up slightly, and then drop again
>I'm on the phone to her one night, almost falling asleep
>this is the night before extremely dangerous surgery in her legs to almost reignite the nerves and nerve endings so she can perhaps move again
>she says something I did not expect, weakly and through tired, parched lips
>"I love you"
>this shoots me awake, and I almost start crying there and then at this
>I want nothing more than to hold her in this moment, and tell her everything is going to be okay
>I'm almost too taken aback to say it back to her, but I manage it
>"I love you too Six"
I did not actually say that, I knew her real name by this point, and she knew mine, I'm just not comfortable with using it
>we fall asleep together on the phone, for the first time
>by the time I wake up, the call has ended and I assume she's in surgery. She's East coast, therefore 5 hours behind me

Continue?

Nice story user, keep it going

Yes, blease continue

Keep the LARP going. Need a fix.

>I anxiously await every notification on my phone, and every time it goes off my heart almost skips a beat
>after 14 hours of waiting around since 07:30, she calls me and says one, short thing
>"I can move my toes"
>this overwhelms me, and once again I'm struck with the powerful urge to just hold her against me and stroke her hair and whisper "I knew you'd do it, I knew you would" in her ear
>before I realise I'm sitting down and breathing heavily out of pure shock
>she can obviously hear this, and is laughing and I can almost hear her genuine smile which I had become so foreign to over the past god knows how many months
>she begins walking therapy shortly after that, and through sheer determination she's up and walking on her own within four months
>she goes back to school, I get studies on hard before finals, and she gets to retake
>her finals come up soon, as she's a year in front of me and she gets all the grades she needs to go off to university and study English and Biological Sciences

>Six goes off to university, she moves in all fine
>I study up hard before my finals in high school (GCSEs here)
>I pass what is needed for me to also go to university to study cyber security
>our relationship is going strong into her 18th birthday and my 17th as they're both in January
>the year goes on, and she goes back home for the summer
>I'm already home because I don't need to move out just yet
>I've noticed one thing about her, she's very, very easy to agitate when she's at home
>I ask her about this about halfway into the summer and she just says "it's nothing. Leave it"
>okay, whatever
>she starts getting less and less active, and our nightly phone calls become almost once every three days instead of every night
>every time we speak, she talks about how her mum is putting unknown pressure on her
>I initially dismiss it as her being dramatic, but still offer her the support about it
>it gets worse, with her almost not wanting to stay in the same house as her parents
>September rolls around, and she heads back off to university
>and it's around this time we have our very first proper argument
>I'm chilling, watching some JackFrags on youtube (I still remember the video I was watching too)
>she messages me
>"where the fuck have you been all day?!"
>"in my room, I've been waiting for you to move everything back into your room"
>"GOD. Do you even care about me?! You didn't message me ONCE today!"
>"I'm sorry but I thought I'd give you time to move in"
>"no, you know what? Forget it. Just give me some time"
>so I give her time
>and time...
>and more time...
>she doesn't say a thing
>I message her, asking whether she's okay
>no response

Waiting nibba

>I don't get a response for months, until January rolls around and I turn 18
>I assume she just ghosted me and left me for dead
>I'm utterly heartbroken, I had absolutely no one other than my one druggie friend who was of no help
>she comes back
>she just...comes back, after months. History repeats, I guess
>she messages me, two words
>"I'm sorry"
>I'm understandably pissed, but not enough to ignore this apparent apology
>"hey" I reply, just that
>"I'm so sorry. I need to tell you something"
>this is where I think "yep, here it comes 'I have another guy' blah blah"
>it's very, very different
>"Can I call you?"
>"Yes"
>so she does, and she tells me something that still breaks my heart to think about today
>tells me how the pressure her mum was putting on her was to let an old family "friend" move in with her at uni
>this family friend did move in with her
>he got close to her when she didn't want him to
>he raped her. Twice.
>hearing this made my blood boil and my heart race
>she was crying by the time she finished telling me
>I say nothing for about 30 seconds. I needed time to take it in
>despite everything, that familiar feeling of wanting to just hold her comes flooding into me
>we talk for hours about when it happened and how it happened
>when she's calmed down a bit, she asks a surprise question
>"do you still love me?"
>"of course I still love you, I'll always love you"
>she breathes a very long sigh of pure relief
>this all happened at around 5 in the morning here in the UK, so we were both pretty tired
>fall asleep on the phone together, just as we did all those years ago when she was in hospital

Your story is probably okay but I bet it is normalfag shit and I can only read so much of that. If a girl likes you when you were just 13 then you shouls not have ever come here. Please leave.

>>he raped her. Twice.

lol every girl says this shit

>we seem to get back to normal fairly quickly, I seem to do a good job at distracting her from everything
>tells me that she hates in in America, and she hates it in her city, and she doesn't think she can face her mum after she pretty much caused that horrible event
>upon hearing this, I get an idea
>I ask my parents if she could stay with us
>after about two months to let her finish the semester, I ask her a question
>"do you want to move in with me?"
>"to the UK?"
>"yes. I talked to my parents about it, and they're fine with you staying here"
>"yes. Oh my god yes, I would love to"
>she essentially drops out of university there and then
>gets a job at JCPenney
>earns just enough to get a plane ticket here, around $1,100
>I help her financially with some bagging costs
>her flight was in April

you dont talk too much with girls do you?

this
how is that even possible that after first rape she still lived with that guy?

She started a fake ass fight so she could get some strange dick for a few months then made up a story when she was done. What girl that loves you so much doesn't tell you she was raped and instead bitches you out constantly lol.

>she has been here for four months now
>I asked her to marry me in May
>says yes
>we got married a week ago
>we leave to go to Tenerife for our honeymoon in two weeks

Thank you for reading my story, robots. This website was essentially what kept me going when she was in the hospital and when she was not here. So thank you fags for existing, I guess

dude, i'm pretty sure every girl i've gotten with romantically has said she's been raped. believe it or not -- i was just out with a girl a few weeks ago and she said the same thing. ex-girlfriend said the same thing.

Wow they really be rapin errybody out chere

Emotional abuse. He said he would kill her if she went to anyone, he took her phone and she called the police using a phone in the university bathroom. One of those wall ones some bathrooms have

There will always be skeptical people, but when you've been through as much together as her and I have, you know when people are being genuine.

thanks for sharing your story user, it must be hard to remember and write about those things, i wish you and your wife a good life

While I appreciate the fact that a lot of girls DO lie about rape, I know she is not one to do so. She's never been the type to lie about something, especially not something like that

Thank you for saying that, I really appreciate it

hope both of you enjoy the trip

that was a really good story

>raping a disabled girl

Fucking chad

Thank you anons

Fuckingoriginal

Nice larp you niggerfaggof you forgot the part where she goes to six form or college

Nvm just realized shes a burger

This isn't a larp

Yo, good luck op

yes it is, tard. you are on this board for what other reason exactly?

Attached: 2ABCA8A2-33CC-4BC9-B815-2E35A3A199E4.jpg (841x1080, 98K)

wholesome/10 greentext

Because I enjoy talking to people that use this board and my wife is asleep