Man of culture thread

Hey Jow Forums, quick hypothetical question. Would you date a cute girl (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, female hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, smooth silky skin, plump bubble ass + thicc thighs, smol (5'6ft) and overall trap-like/androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

>But most importantly, will be loyal to the very end.

>And lastly, packs a normal sized 5-inch benis when turned on :)

Attached: WELCOME HOME ANON.png (1032x1459, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/hyper feminine aesthetics/
erome.com/a/5lQGvXrh
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14493467
exhentai.org/g/1214382/df2c84a182/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course I will wtf, this is my dream
Too bad s(he) doesn't exist :'(

Absolutely fucking yee

Yeah. sure. But I already likes someone else.

Why do you have to keep posting this copypasta?

I'm sad that I no longer like traps that much. At one point all I wanted was a cute gf (male). Now I just want a vagina girl or nothing.

Not having to deal with PMS would be cool. I'd do it if he pretended to be female for life even once we get married. He'd need to be completely submissive and I'm not sucking him or jerking him ever, but her would have to do that for me at without a moment's notice. Also keep his boypussy very clean. Then we're good.

I might fuck him in the ass as long as I can't see the dick but in the long run I want to reproduce so it's not going to work out.

>Not having to deal with PMS would be cool

no shit, its a fucking guy

In the future, girls (male) will be perfected beyond belief. I won't live till then, but I'm glad the future generation could get a kick out of them.

I'd make him let me have an affair get a girl pregnant and give us full custody. His sperm however is for the tissue only and he should never be allowed to inseminate any woman.

if he looks like this boy, then yes

Attached: tumblr_nvkuaxME9I1uag20no6_540.jpg (540x720, 92K)

I really do hope they perfect genetic engineering inorder to achieve this, imagine seeing hardblush tier cute boys walking the streets and having trouble distinguishing what sex they are.

Stop
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/hyper feminine aesthetics/

love it, adore it, want some more of it

Attached: cap4.png (641x744, 589K)

that's MtF, not a trap at all. just a dumb tranny

absolute best of both worlds!

Attached: cap15.png (1128x934, 1.32M)

pink seifukus and traps == win

>tfw the trap/tranny is more hung than you
not even mad

Attached: 1522211523315.gif (428x120, 320K)

Can you faggot stop spamming this every fucking time? You spam this shit on other boards too. Just fucking end yourself already.

that's not very nice :(

oregano

The same fucking shit every goddamn time, do you understand how annoying it is? I'm actually being way too nice.

I'm not even into traps but those tears of joy welcoming you home. Hell the fuck yes.

No, that's gay
Originally Oregano

I would if I didn't live so far away from all the potentially passable people

Also I dunno how well that shit will age

>dating men
no that's gay, also stop pretending that those "cute traps" don't use tricks like make up and camera angles to seems better than they are irl

Attached: 1530989518967.jpg (621x621, 89K)

POST MORE OF THAT TRAP PENIS PLEASE

Hell fucking yes only a total faggot wouldn't

>tfw you have a crush on a trap at work

Attached: 1383137149018.jpg (325x325, 16K)

>tfw you will never have a hung trap bf and go on adventures watching him slay pussy with his huge girl penis and then we cuddle while the broken girl lays on the floor
What is the point of even living bros?

erome.com/a/5lQGvXrh

your wish is my command good sir

Attached: cap16.png (760x956, 1.65M)

Only if it's a 2d Astolfo

yes! this is everything i want in a partner.

Attached: Qgl3Q2K.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

>not getting a slave gf to breed your slave bf with to pass on his superior girlboy genes

nibba that shit gay

If i loved him, then yes, i don't really care about him being a guy/girl/xeno.
One of my only requirements for having a romantic relationship is love, so if i love him, and he loves me, then i don't really care about anything else.

not gay if she has a feminine penis

>And lastly, packs a normal sized 5-inch benis when turned on :)
Dropped.

Her(his) penis needs to be bigger than mine.

Attached: 004.jpg (1049x1509, 293K)

What is the actual point of that?

Absolutely, manofcultureposter

Attached: 1530311846687.jpg (750x900, 90K)

Hot, need a sauce now

if you take my traps I'll make your economy collapse

>What is the actual point of that?

(Futaket 14) [Wisteria (Fuji-han)] Master wa Astolfo no Niku Onaho ni Narimashita (Fate/Grand Order)

Attached: benis in banus.jpg (1049x1510, 294K)

I would but I would prefer if he was a bit bigger than me and was a top... But then he'd have to be pretty big probably around 8"...

Attached: 1526365294053.png (550x795, 497K)

Traps are for fucking, not getting fucked by, weirdo

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one

ruined. I would consider this if he pretended to be my gf for my family.

Someone is prison gay I see

n0 thanx

>wanting to put your penis up another man's ass
That is extremely gay, user. When dating a trap, your dick should be locked in chastity at all times, thus making the only way that you can get off being getting fucked in the ass by the trap's much larger dick.

Attached: 091:09269_65832293_p0_.jpg (816x1123, 333K)

user, THANK YOU FOR THE PREVIOUS SAUCE, PLEASE POST AGAIN.

God damn it. I thought I knew all the good big dick trap doujins, guess I was wrong. Please user, I need this, I can only live out this fantasy through hentai doujins.

Why not just get a girl to peg you?

people aren't prison gay because they don't want to fuck you
go back to /r9gay/

(that is, the thread where I memed on you)

I would like to say no but honestly at this point i'm not even sure.
I'm so lonely.

Attached: Its a trap.jpg (287x176, 12K)

It isn't a doujin, unfortunately. It is from a large collection of pictures, of all kinds of traps, that this artist posts, in that style.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14493467

exhentai.org/g/1214382/df2c84a182/

You will have to go through them all to find the ones you like.

Attached: 66399738_p0_master1200.jpg (816x1123, 178K)

Big dick traps topping is so hot
I need to find one

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1791, 594K)

First of all, I was half-joking. I'd love to fuck a trap with a smaller dick in the ass; and almost all traps would prefer it that way. Sadly, the vast majority of traps and transsexuals hate their dicks and hate people who love them for their dicks.

Second, pegging isn't the same as getting fucked by an actual penis, because I cannot sympathize with the pleasure that a girl feels from pegging (assuming that she is using one of those double sided strap-ons that gives her pleasure as well). If a trap is fucking me, I know exactly what he is feeling as he thrusts into me, and for some reason, that is a turn on. It is the same reason why I, and most other men, like futanari as opposed to just girls with strap-ons. It is all about being able to sub-consciously feel what the trap/futa is feeling while they are fucking you. Also, the penis is an aesthetically pleasing organ.

Attached: 048.jpg (1057x1500, 567K)

Yeah sure, if he's passable and has a good personality I don't see why not.