Be wageslave making and delivering pizzas

>be wageslave making and delivering pizzas
>recognise a regular customers number who never tips
>spit in his sauce, stick bits of cheese up my nose and rub toppings on my balls
>indian coworker thinks its hilarious and joins in
>deliver it to the customer smiling as he thanks me
>still doesn't tip
that's right eat my ball sweat, reminder to ALWAYS tip or we WILL fuck with your food for jokes, everyother pizza place i know of does this. don't be a cheap fuck

Attached: 1427401334588.jpg (470x595, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should do your job and not expect people to congratulate you for normal service

if you want a tip do more than mediocre for the customer

also if tips pay your rent or whatever you should go up to your boss and him/her make your paycheck higher don't lash out on the customer who paid for his pizza and just wants to eat it

Wow, you sure showed him, Wagie! Nice post! Now get some sleep. Mr. sheklestein's going to need you nice and rested so you can spend your limited, valuable time on this earth making him more money.

Attached: 187502065618970.jpg (670x424, 104K)

You shouldn't do this at all.

I also tip, too. Far more than 20%.

kek what if he served that to his kids and they got something from that dirty ass indian dude

Tfw i never tip because this is my fetish

>be 9
>at school cafeteria
>other guy pissing me off
>go take a jar of water
>put soap in it
>luckily, guy drinks it
>never saw him again
>heard he's been sick

>cheap fuck
>guy paid the full price for his pizza nothing else
hmmmm is op the real cheap fuck that gets angry when people don't give him extra money for no reason

>that 9 year old zoomer

You just gave a better argument than I ever could have for why you dont deserve a tip, you entitled shithead

it is so widely accepted that tipping is essential if you can't afford / are too cheap to do it make your own damn pizza, until then enjoy eating your sweaty ball pizza

>be masochist
>don't tip on purpose so I get to eat ball-sweat pizza for free

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-4chan-meme-the-tip-of-the-tongue-5aef6b3e3c3342.7117290115256399982466.jpg (260x280, 24K)

Not my problem that you have a shitty job. Me not subsidizing your livelihood is not a sufficient excuse to get me sick. Theres a reason tipping is optional but health codes are mandatory. Sincerely hope you get caught.

What if they're broke and are wageslaves too, paying to send kid to college, in debt paying for their wife's chemo? Stop being a degenerate asshole user.

>order pizza once a month
>never see same guy twice
>switch pizza joints occasionally
yeah good luck with this meme fag

>come home
>tired dad
>to tired and poor to make own dinner barely affords takeout
>orders pizza sometimes when he comes home from another wageslave job
>can't leave tip all you can afford is pizza
>asshole employee thinks everyone's against him and ruins guys pizza with bodily fluids
>you know pizza was fucked with
>cry because the only food you have is this pizza and you're hungry
>eat
>vomit
>sleep
>repeat cycle
>die

>broke but ordering expensive pizza
hmmmmm!

>expensive pizza
ok then he probably expects quality when he orders it and not some cheap ass entitled bitch fucking with his food

eat my balls sweat bitch tip or EAT MY FUICKING BALLS!!!!!!

Why the fuck do you entitled cunts think you deserve a tip? Also anyone who regularly orders pizza is a fat fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ

kys you greedy kike

I eat pizza 4-5 times a week with a bmi of 18.
from one wage slave to another, I hated working with people like you. get out of customer service. manual labour > food or retail. less soul crushing.

Attached: 234567890-.jpg (1100x1507, 97K)

You must be 18 or older to post on Jow Forums
>inb4 but I deliver pizzas
>It's summer, and pizza places hire teens all the time

ok baby let me eat your ass first though