How fucked up are you? Where do you fall on this chart, lads?

Sane, troubled, desperate, broken or M E N D E D ?

Attached: chartIMPROVED.png (800x1300, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/by4qqGRrQ8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9O_lFHUXqhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We had this thread yesterday. Please fuck off, FBI.

I remember it from like a week ago, do you mean that or really yesterday?

Desperate, hope to be broken soon. I'll never be mended cause I'm not a woman

Troubled, so I'm probably gonna get ree'd at for not being a true robot

>Implying the FBI gives a shit about potential suicide victims
I'll remind you that last week we had DAILY THREADS made by a tripfag planning to kill himself via helium and he presumably went through with it without any interference.

He got v& and is stuck in a psych ward now

Yesterday. Yesterday. Yesterday

Attached: 1514931649078.jpg (599x449, 52K)

I'm sure you've got a reliable source for that info. Nobody would go on the internet and make up lies, would they?

Yeah, and I was the cool user who scared his faggot-ass off. Fuck tripfags and suicidal anons. They all need to be locked up

ah come on, I got to get this report on "the potential domestic threat of the incel community" done by next monday or my supervisor is going to be pissed.

Pleease?

Alright, fine. As long as it's for my own good

mended NEET who spends time enjoying his hobbies

Somewhere between sane and mended

desperate.
if things continue the way they are, i don't think becoming broken is too far away
i already have one broken characteristic which is: cannot pass as sane
i've been talking to my bathroom sink for 5-6 months, and when i'm alone i talk to myself and i pretend that there are some people around me so i won't feel alone. plus hollow/sad eyes

Attached: 1460934046466.gif (600x600, 46K)

I talk to myself too.I imagine myselg standing in front of an audience and giving them redpills on women Jews etc.
Why do you think we do it user?

'Mended'
loner, my hobby is writing

literally my entire family is afraid of me
i look like a crazy person, my mannerisms nonexistent or erratic

Honestly, I'm somewhere between troubled and desperate but am too scared to admit it to anyone.

I've felt troubled since being a child.

Attached: 1525153041903.png (499x513, 283K)

I know, I know, it's a Monday night.
Can we get a that kid thread going regardless?
I'll start
>That kid who was morbidly obese and got kicked out of school and sent to jail in seventh grade for watching irl Japanese child pizza in the library

Attached: youcanseethisonmobile.png (562x640, 337K)

Wait shit this was supposed to go on the main board

Desperate, pretty close to broken.

Attached: 1531403568497.png (700x700, 718K)

I don't know exactly where I would fit. I used to be sad and depressed, but now I rarely feel anything. I never feel happy or sad. Sometimes I feel anxious or angry, but that's it. I didn't even feel sad or cry when my childhood dog died last year.
I'm not really able to connect to anyone anymore. I have "friends" and get along with classmates and coworkers, but I'm just putting on an act the entire time to appear normal. I see other people having fun and having real relationships with people and I question whether I am even human.
I'm not even sure if I hate being like this.

mfw this thread made me realize that im mended

Attached: tumblr_inline_pbbocmQn1N1sg3c58_540.jpg (540x321, 18K)

What do I do if I exhibit traits from all sections while feeling as if I've looped back around?

>troubled
Id probably be worse off without drugging myself

Mended is better than broken

Desperate. Was in a motorcycle "accident" two weeks ago. Ran into a railing on the side of the road, sort of like pic related. Took helicopter to ER, they said I was nearly (unfortunately) decapitated. Instead I have a broken ankle and no bike. Now waiting on my gun license so I can finish the job. Gun is such a boring way to go out but fuck it. In the process of blowing my savings on various drugs till then.

>I'll never be mended cause I'm not a woman

It really is the truth. Every bitch out there is fucked up but they got beta boys and the entire fucking government supporting them while even slightly fucked up men just rot.

Attached: 3993df57-f88b-4576-9be7-2cfaf6acbd2b-8801-00000303d0eb4029.jpg (621x393, 79K)

No shit user. The chart makes that clear.

Desperate to mended. I am better now, most of the time. I appreciate the fact that my partner stays with me even though I dont deserve her most of the time.

I was BROKEN but now I'm just desperate. Does bashing myself over and over count as selfharm?

>Does bashing myself over and over count as selfharm?
yes

wew, then i'm a big offender. oh well, better than visible scars on the skin.

went from desperate to mended after using some lsd alone to really go deep into some self inquiry. it was that, or probably suicide eventually.
i was never spiritual but ended up buddhist/taoist afterward because of it.
i now meditate daily, whether sitting down and closing my eyes or just during day to day activity. it's become more or less my natural state
that being said, i don't really recommend taking psychedelics for everyone. results can vary drastically and i'm very lucky i didn't have a bad trip and cause the depression to get even worse.

youtu.be/by4qqGRrQ8Q

Attached: e.jpg (750x750, 137K)

New fag here, can someone explain what a trip code is? I'm dumb

Attached: 1531755989527.png (485x443, 24K)

Becoming a monk or this are the only options.

I think that's the first time i get a "sane" result

I'd consider myself to be troubled

Troubled, I suppose. I couldn't bear the thought of offing myself, it would fuck up my family way too much, and I'm all they really have aside from my shizo sister. I don't exactly go on some roller coaster highs and lows. There are times when I am happy, but overall, it's just a feeling of emptiness. I have meaningful friendships and connections, but I've never had true success with women and I've never done anything with my life. Never used drugs or alcohol of any kind, and I don't think it would help.

read the FAQ you retarded fuck

Solid desperate

Funny how these charts go, I'm one V-card away from being "chad" on the robot quiz

Between desperate and broken. Have been mended before, too, but reverted.

It gets better user; it really does.

nothing, we'll just sit here and wait for what's going to happen.

am definitely troubled.

middle fr

This dumbfuck picture only considers a beta-tier entry-level depression, leaving all other mental conditions in the dark. Being suicidal is also a big factor here, but it doesn't mean that you're more fucked up than, let's say, some numbed catatonic schizophrenic. Fuck off with your self-pity and come back when you have drug-resistant clinical depression or something.

Sane. Feels good man.

broken, living in a dissociative, self-loathing haze, punctuated by the worry brought upon me by financial ruin

>i am not a robot

why does Jow Forums make me lie every time i post

Unironically mended through magic shrooms usage

>friendless incel shutin
>have unattractive physical traits (hair loss, short, thin, etc)
>spend most of my time bullshitting around, try to be mildly productive but waste most of my time
>21 yr old virgin, crave intimacy badly
>the most interaction i get is with my e-friends i talk to on a daily basis

yet i don't feel depressed or like i want to kill myself. ive been friendless and a shutin since i was 12-14, but at this point i barely feel sad about it. i mostly just feel a big sensation of "holy shit i'm missing out" and "wtf am i doing with my life" and "damn i want someone to be attracted to me"

Between troubled and desperate. Why did you make this thread op? You gathering info for something?

you can put me down as mended, nsa-san

Attached: 1530213256577.png (1342x1940, 800K)

>>i am not a robot
>why does Jow Forums make me lie every time i post
xd

how long have you been doing this?

I've gotten this result from both acid and natural psychosis; the acid revalation's lasted about 3 days and the psychosis revalation's lasted about 3 months

feels real gud when you're in that state

it's gone now, but I do still remain positively changed by psychosis: It kicked my addictions (booze and weed, about 1/4'd my cigarette intake) and now I eat real healthy and all. I also understand the concept (and can practice) unconditional love.

I'd consider myself nearly mended, but there's still days when I don't get out of bed

riding the fucking line on broken, wew

Attached: IMG_0454.jpg (178x178, 2K)

>>Implying the FBI gives a shit about potential suicide victims
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1524366682626.png (1200x727, 325K)

Mended here
Thank you r9k bf

Desperate here, though no addiction. Drugs cost money yo. Speaking of, gonna become an hero on the 20th of August. Wish me luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=9O_lFHUXqhI

Troubled, except I lost the ability to pass as sane. Everyone hates me. You would hate me too. School children keep telling me they hate me. I am only saved from committing suicide by a purple haired anime girl who has realized she has no way of speaking without embarrassing herself and thus is quickly giving up. My tulpa and deity goddess have joined forces with the dragon girl. I assure you, none of this is jest, this is the love triangle I have gotten myself in.

I lost the ability to cry. Not sure if I ever had it. Makes me more of a monster I guess. I hurt people and can't even cry. I just live to hurt and push others down, the world would legitimately be better with me dead as I am a massive annoyance.

My life is easy and I don't have difficult negative feelings.

Fuck you user. I want to be loved by someone. If the FBI cares enough to love me, that is at least some validation.

YESTERDAY. JESTERS DAY! YESTERDAY YESTERDAY! HE'S OKAY HE JUST MUST PAY YESTERDAY YESTERDAY.

Im at desperate. Tharapy made my life so much worse. Ive started using heroin on a daily basis.
I have to say i think using your number of suicide attempts on the chart is imperfect. A suicide attempt is an attempt to gain attention. If you want to die its very easy to succeed so suicide attempts are really quite rare compared to attention whores trying to make people care about them

Why do women get to live life on such an insanely easy mode, but still get to act and be treated like they are the ones who have it the worst? I hate women

Mended. Finally found a combination of meds that works.

Desperate.
Only things keeping me from being broken are Sonic The Hedgehog and other such video games.

Desperate some days troubled others, is there anyway i can die without upsetting my mum?

Says the guy believing someone killed himself lmao

Desperate. I can't talk to anyone about anything, because I'm such a fuck up that basic social interaction borders on impossible. I just wish I had the balls to actually pull the trigger on my 12 gauge.

Attached: Upset.png (788x720, 626K)

Troubled or har har numb at most

Attached: IMG_2755.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Desperate, sliding towards broken.

By the way, where's Smug Wojak?

It can wrap around?

Was once desperate but SIG'd my way back to sane/troubled.
>Gave up all medication
>Took up new exercise regiment centered around power yoga, swimming, and running
>Ate better
>Began reading again (mostly fiction)
>Took up writing
However, my crutch is still politics. I wax and wane between unhinged alt-righter and an old-school social democrat.

The first time i had shrooms i had such an ego trip i started crying of joy, relieved a ton of anxiety, felt best i had in years. 2 years and multiple psychotic episodes later feel worse than i did before. Things just slowly began getting worse. I did shrooms again a few weeks ago felt hollow, not a bad trip per se. Just felt the same numbness i usually do only while tripping.

Sane-troubled I gess. I think I'm not too damaged but still having anxiety and feeling bad when going outside so I stay home all day. I have only two friends (one IRL, another online) but I have no job so I'm a shut in NEET with a lot of limitation, and not a constant but usual urge to kill myself.

Attached: 1531342463046.jpg (682x682, 143K)

>was once desperate but SIG'd my way back to sane/troubled

Good job user, hope you can get better and have a peacefull life.

Haha I killed another thread, why am I still posting if anybody cares at all?

Between Sane and Troubled.

A tripcode is a name faggots put above their post instead of anonymous to get attention.
Now lurk 2 years before posting.

We /desperate/ up in here.

Desperate but the only thing keeping me from being Broken is that I haven't actually attempted suicide.

It's been 6 years of this, when does it get better?

Sane in that I hate suicidal people and drugs but I'm still 100% robot.

Fuck you. You have the easy way out and you still wont take it. I have to go to the highway and probably ruin some trucker's life while you can just 1-shot yourself in the comfort of your own room.
(I'm not angry at you user, I just wish that our situations were reversed. I've decided, its inevitable and if we switched you'd have a better chance of living and I'd have an easier suicide.)

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (600x337, 24K)

>tfw desperate
Will it ever get better lads? Riddled with scars on my arms thighs and face. Feel like I'm not experiencing life just watching a television of someone else's life.

Attached: 1529584237853.jpg (388x438, 13K)

Nope. You just get more and more comfortable with suicide until you do it one day, without warning. Unless there is someone who knows, there is no saving.

Attached: rare.png (576x347, 15K)

i really really really like this picture even if this is an accidental post

>troubled
But not considering sudoku. Self medicating with liquor.

Was desperate, then smoked a lot of weed which made me semi psychotic. I had delusions of being god so i started working out all the time and got a gf. Then i quit weed cold turkey, normalized my brain and im mended with a gf now.

10/10 would become manic again

Broken.
Although I don't do drugs or drink alcohol. Also never went to a medic about this, my parents also dismissed my depression as a passing thing. About 13 years of depression and going.
But I'm beyond broken. I'm an ascendant. I've seen and felt many things.
>total suicide attempts: 4
>1 jumping
>3 bag over head
I don't get suicidal thoughts anymore even in the situations I've considered nightmarish in the past. I'm calm. Everything seems unreal and a big joke.
I can't describe it because it's a line of thoughts that question reality. I mean I know for sure that all this is real but real in its own standards, this is not the only one, there are many more. It's not a coincidence. All those things are not coincidence.

If someone is broken here, if you make it you'll see what I'm talking about in time. It's so nice. It's a wild ride and I wonder where else will it take me.

Attached: 1462944696338.jpg (513x510, 59K)