Sup Jow Forums

sup Jow Forums

I have been going to a lot of sporting events lately. I have noticed a lot of men my age work with little girls, help them stretch for gymnastics or guide them through their swing in softball, or make sure their bodies are as slick as possible for a swim meet.

How do you get a job like this? I am willing to go back to school. I have been looking at job boards for requirements for these jobs and they mainly want bachelor's degrees in early childhood education. I played baseball in high school, i mean how much do I have to know to teach a 9 year old girl softball? I really want to pursue this as a career, I just love competition. I am also very interested in stretching and learning to proper stretch and help athletes stretch before and after matches to prevent injury.

Any ideas on what it takes to get a position like this?

Attached: 1526347775749.jpg (1200x1600, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/W9KsD6uB
youtube.com/watch?v=kGcYJ_kYvaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32675366/#32679783
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In many small towns the only thing you need to get a teaching job is a bachelors in any subject. Not sure how you can prove you would be a good coach, but just a general P/E coach can't be that hard of a job to get

wow good info thanks !

pedo bait, lets see how this goes

Attached: joocebawks.png (813x408, 324K)

I wonder how larry nasser got his job

I don't understand this Ciara posting pedophile thing but I'm figuring it's just a meme?

Attached: 1528610545381.jpg (1080x720, 137K)

There is nothing in his post that would indicate he is a pedrofile

Ciara is herself a pedophile.

Yeah basically. At least she hasn't done any of that stuff in a while.

>Ciara is herself a pedophile.
someone her age can't be a pedo

>someone her age can't be a pedo

She's sexually attracted to little girls, like 11 and younger. That's a pedo.

a 15 year old girl making out with an 11 year old girl is perfectly legal

First, it's not. 7 year rule: 14.5 is what they should date at.

Second, there's a BIG difference between an 11 year old who is before or going through puberty, and a 15 year old who has gone through it. 14 and 16 are legal in many places. So using the high end, this is someone just 1 year away from being legal vs. 5 years.

Third, Ciara is 18 now.

oh my fucking god ciara is so beautiful...
stop posting images of her and let me forget about her. ill never have her so its very painful

I'm sorry bud but we're all on this journey together.

Attached: ommnomm.png (290x516, 158K)

That isnt even true fucker

Does anyone have the picture of her explaining why she block people from her IG with all the text over her face? It was posted in a thread yesterday and I forgot to save it.

Discord screenshot I saw:
>Do you like real life lolis?
>yes

>oh my fucking god ciara is so beautiful...
>stop posting images of her and let me forget about her. ill never have her so its very painful

But she's so ugly. How can you love someone so hideous?

Attached: 1530091590647.jpg (750x800, 513K)

>How do you get a job like this?

are you fucking crazy and out of your mind? do you want to be on the news and unemployed for the rest of your life? emotional children are going to falsely accuse you of shit.

Out of context, could have been fake, could have been a joke, could have been non sexual. That is not evidence of her actually wanting to fuck an 11 year old.

I'd like to see this on the news in a bit

Attached: received_662483484105956.jpg (1600x900, 80K)

She's sexually weird, and was screenshotted chatting with little girls on omeggle. I put it well within the realm of possibility.

Are you talking about the one where she told a girl not to talk to niggers (over two years ago)? One case where the conversation was not even sexual?

>Grown hypersexual woman seeking out little girls around 6-7 to talk to is TOTALLY normal

>how do I oil up a 9 year old girl for a swim meet
Also, more Ciara images pls

Attached: 1526954441985.jpg (640x479, 83K)

I saw the video and I remember it wasnt in a particular tag. You cant choose who pops up on Omegle. Stop trying

Also she was 15, hardly grown.

Here's a picture for you. Feel free to contribute as well.

Attached: catgirl.jpg (400x225, 14K)

Pic related.
(Author is in hell now.)

Attached: mzb.jpg (264x400, 23K)

I wanna kiss Ciara SO MUCH!

Attached: 1530084774196.jpg (749x931, 180K)

Wish there was a chat to discuss her or something. I get my pictures from a dead discord server that had didn't chat rooms for different girls.

Attached: catgirl2.png (400x225, 125K)

What do you think she's doing right now? Is she sleeping?

Attached: 1515704435235.jpg (722x1280, 117K)

pastebin.com/W9KsD6uB

wtf did I just read her Instagram bio link

Any pics of her smiling?

Ordeal

never forget Eliza

Attached: 8C3D02F3-F2D0-412D-80DE-F34EFC27ABA3.jpg (750x1088, 718K)

Oh most definitely, she's passed out from a long day gallivanting about in some dark misty forest where she was foraging for truffles and daisies. Right this instant she's in a dream where her soul is a soap bubble frailly circling the drain but she's enraptured by her own floral scent.

I do not know who this ciara person is but I would like to investigate them do they have an an Instagram account or something similar that I could check out?

Wtf which account is this from? Also alert to all users she has three new followers on buirp.

Buirp bio. And the follow count hasnt changed all day And you are a freak for feeling like you need to alert Jow Forums when follows go up

Nah u a bitch

This is a unique take on an old copypasta. I'm interested to see how this story unfolds.

Yeah she has a private IG called buirp (good luck getting accepted) and an old public one named ciara.n.horan that she no longer uses. All old account have been deleted unfortunately. Her current youtube channel is Eliza Chan and her reddit ciarasheep. Happy researching my friend!

Just saying, it was at 44 for for a while and it's not like she's making new friends.

The public one was originally named something else and was private but someone broke into it and changed the name and made it public to mess with hec

Holy shit what is wrong with you, its not your business

Rip. Also zuirp which she recently deleted.

Because it's hypocritical to say you're gonna back away from the Internet at bit and block a bunch of people and then start accepting new ones.

Ciara is the roast that r9k deserves. White, cute in an ugly sort of way, mentally unstable, pedo tendencies. She reminds me of the type of girl a robot could realistically fuck.

Just by curiosity, has Ciara ever said whether she masturbated or not?

It was Crispy, Crispy gf, and Averys new spam account

She doesn't because she considers "it /yucky/" (her emphasis not mine)

Who's Avery? I don't thing I've heard of her before. Also how do you know her?

I guess I sort of understand. I hate it when I do it and then my hand and room smell like fish.

Some r9k girl. I just follow her because I am mutual friends with her

Her abuse of alcohol is one of the under-reported elements of the Eliza Saga. Ciara.

She's still rapidly losing weight.

Actually she related one of the few times she did it to us and the one thing that stuck in my mind about her recollection was that it "smelled like dessicated rose petals for a week straight", but then again she hates that smell too soooo...

>smells like fish
That sounds like an infection frendo. It usually just smells somewhat salty to me.

Neither of those things were said by Ciara, kill your self

? I have the discord logs to prove it friendo. Not that I even need to prove it to the likes of you.

Go ahead, Ciara doesnt even know what dessicated means

Unless you were talking to an imposter. Because I know for a fact she did not say that.

It can't be an infection. It's been like this for a decade.

>Ciara doesnt even know what desiccated means
How can you assume that lol.

>gup88: voyeur mostly
>the.horan: spent an hour rubbing labia furiously only to be left with the wafteing stench of disecated floral smell like that of roses for a week long
>the.horan: did not enjoy that
>Seph: yikes dog
and
>the.horan: i just think it's yucky :

I just know, it should be obvious how I know.

She never went by that username and anyone can type out that shit on here.

Well I don't know what you want me to tell you my dude, obviously you can claim she didn't but the fact remains I have these logs and vivid memories of not only text chat but also voice and streams where she would regularly regale us, her royal subjects, with these and many more stories from her personal collection.
I don't care if no one believes me, in fact I'd prefer it if they didn't. But allow me to be an open book for those that would.

Post the screenshots within five minutes or you are lying

Screenshots of what? origg

Those chat logs you just posted. Ciara never went by that name on discord.

Lol she did and why would I screenshot text. I have the logs saved as a text file. How long ago did you say you talked to her on discord?

MAYBE I AM CIARA AND IVE NEVER HAD THAT NAME ON DISCORD EVER

Yikes dog. Yikes.

Not that user but I have talked to her on Skype/discord for over two years and she never had that name.

>user is a pedo and asks for advice on how to get closer to little kids

Don't you like not use the Internet lmao. How long have you been posting in threads about you? (Yes I know this isn't her)

Everyone thinks that posts that arent me are me, and reply with HI CIARA, but when it is me no one believes me *le sigh*

She uses that name and a few others iirc I know because I have gotten DMs from her using other names but it's always the same Ciara

I mean you could prove this easily. Leave a comment on reddit or something. Also it's late for you >:(

OH SHIT NIGGA HEY

No one believes you, there has never been caps with that username or her using discord groups with that name

Once again I'm forced to reiterate my position that I frankly don't care if no one believes me. I'm only hanging out in this thread because an user was asking for insight into a particular subject I happened to have knowledge on.
I'm sorry if my comments disturbed your peace.
Well the night grows late and I will take my leave. Have a good one.

Douchebags like Michael Sosa make fake chat logs impersonating Ciara all the fucking time. This shit is getting really old. The girl has a bf now and is moving on in her life. Find a new girl to orbit you fucking pussies.

Daily reminder that there are numerous losers with nothing better to do than to impersonate a teenage girl. Like the cunt nugget pretending to be Ciara in this thread right now. Kill yourselves.

Ummm, she just posted on reddit saying she's bisexual what.

Nah I think that's her. I told her to post a comment on reddit to prove it and she did almost instantly. Very unlikely thats a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGcYJ_kYvaQ
originally kid

What does this have to do with anything lol

youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI is this ciara???

really maeks my wheels turn ya know what im sayin

Attached: 46DEFB24-AA21-4683-BD4A-CDEB79AF7A43.jpg (750x1334, 143K)

I WANT CIARA TO BE MY COURTNEY AND I CAN BE HER KURT WE CAN SHARE HEROIN NEEDLES

AND I LOST HER /B/ROS

Attached: D758FE25-861E-4384-AE22-B9A10CAA2489.jpg (750x1333, 175K)

LOL RIP. I'd message her but she'd know me by my username so no thanks.

That poor girl is surrounded by snakes in stapled-on pipe cleaner bunny ears.

What do you mean by this? Origanically

What did i just miss out on? Umm

There is a picture of her that dissagress with you. (Not an illegal one)

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32675366/#32679783

Here is an old vocaroo from 2016 of Ciara talking about BPD and treatment. It confirms she has BPD, which she has denied. Why does she still deny it?

Im suprised she would get made at you for posting that seeing as it shows that it is not her.

Dude that vocaroo is gone

Did you save a screenshot, that would be great for my ever expanding Ciara evidence folder
Also I like her most recent post where she defends sexual harassment because the person has adhd. Really says alot about herself blaming her actions on her many disorders