>shit.jpg
>he's way hotter than me
>tell her he's trying to fuck her
>she blocks him and says that she only has eyes for me
>a week passes
>come home (we live together)
>she's fucking the guy

what do guys I'm seriously fucking depressed rn

Attached: 1531719387539s.jpg (250x234, 5K)

You'll be fine. At least there isn't a kid in the mix.

It was already over when she started messaging this guy.

>trusting wahmen

when will you learn

Dump her and never talk to her again she is untrustworthy.

Attached: 0F4712E0-14A0-48F5-901D-E6D0A30DBA8C.jpg (1024x480, 59K)

what do you expect user
you fell for the women meme

dump her, kick her out and become an hero

remove her head and maybe kill chad aswell.

Fuck her user. I mean literally fuck her. Then forgive her. Tell her everything is fine. Make it so that she is convinced you have come to terms. After enough time passes propose to her and right before the marriage have her walk in on you and another woman (her mom in a perfect world). Then and only then will the deed be repayed.

if she cheats once she'll do it again. she's wasted goods leave her immediately. she's no longer pure nor innocent

Attached: 1530648214034.png (657x527, 63K)

holy kek
you can't be serious right

i guess that innocence went out the window quick as soon as she meet chad

If u dont dump ur a cuck

Leave her and never forgive it, she'll spiral into roastiedom like all the others and forever regret it as she becomes a shell of her former self. You can't salvage it so going and being happy with someone else and being a constamt reminder of what she threw away is the worst thing you can do to her. Besides murder and that's not really an option

>gf
wtf happen to this board?

summer time has happened
it'll probably clear up in the winter hopefully
hopefully the highschool graduates of this year that browse will assimilate into us like the past but idk
things seem to be a lot more calm at night vs the day on Jow Forums

K honestly... freak the fuck out on her. Smash some shit scream at her (don't hit her) call her a whore. Literally throw all her shit out onto the street. It'll be satisfying trust me. If she's weak minded she'll come back to you but it's a long shot. Sorry but this is how the real world works.

don't do this
doing this in 2018 can land you in a mental ward

fuck her in her asshole and be rough
smack her face a few times and make her feel like the subhuman whore she is
act like nothing if up and keep doing it until her brain is fucked
then dump her to the street

Great way to get arrested and spend the night in jail btw

Eveey Navy SEAL has to go through a grueling period of training known as Hell Week that is designed to push recruits not only to their physical, but also mental limits. If you quit during Hell Week (and lots do), you're done, and it's back to being a bog-standard grunt for you.

However, everyone who quits is given a second chance. Many of them even take it. Thing is, everyone who quits and comes back quits again. The trainers know this, and that's why they do it. They know that if someone decides to step down even once, it's because they as a person don't have what it takes to be a SEAL.

Fuck another girl but let her catch you and then leave her ass.

what does this have to do with op??????

how did you discover that she was cheating

Ops gf is not a seal

>>come home (we live together)
>>she's fucking the guy

HAHAHA, I can't believe you fell for the Asian girls are innocent meme.

Hi, pewdiepie.

they're dirty little sluts
I was buying beer earlier and the asian roastie was making fun of the last customer saying he's gay, and then asked me about work
bitch I don't work lol wagies are subhuman scum

I'm pretty sure women can have you arrested for even yelling at them these days. You'll literally go to jail for getting upset when your girlfriend cucks you, that's how fucked we are as a society

Watch and jerk, loser. Might as well embrace your new life as a cuck lmao.

dang that's ruthless she was fucking in your appartement fuck her one last time then dump

Great reason not to take advice from arcanine
There are children who browse and post on this board who give childish/shitty advice

Didn't you try to fight the cunt when you saw him shafting your misses?

>fighting chad
heh yeah ok

nah he has a point. it will feel satisfying.

for it to have any chance to "win her back" you'd have to do it when you found out though.

Just dump her OP, there is nothing left there for you. Move on.

It's about your honor as a man. Fight and show yourself that you have balls.

If it's your home, than OP should have drawn on the faggot and shot him dead. When the police come in, claim you thought he was raping his whore. Bet that bitch will be so fucked after having dead chad meat she won't be able to enjoy sex ever again.

Attached: crowder.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Chads friends and family will make your life miserable like oj.

Attached: IMG_9176.jpg (603x435, 47K)

The man is "dead serious " my good sir

Attached: 1498534696323.jpg (405x650, 40K)

Literally kore (this)

If the house is yours, kick her out. Really, that's the only thing that could have the chance of showing her how much she hurt you, but then there's a chance she could just move in with Chad, so no point would be made.

Love has forever been tainted for me.
Women are just lying cum whores.
Fuck

Attached: angeredpepe.png (858x725, 361K)

>muh asian women are different

where is your god now asianfags? also stop falling for the vagina jew.

Delightfully devilish user, I like it

Attached: 1531481828140.jpg (413x395, 99K)

You can always kys them both and then yourself.

Attached: 1516764809964.jpg (400x388, 33K)

do this one OP, the only way to make things right

Attached: 1525231595974.jpg (526x400, 68K)

Does it sound like I'm joking?

I'm only suggesting what is truly necessary.

huggies for op :3333

Dump her and find a more faithful gf

It depends on how you've acted with her so far. I think the best thing you can do is try and look as unfazed as possible. Dont get me wrong kick that bitches ass on the street but make it seem like you cared so little about her anyway that this isnt a big deal.

as devilish as that plan is, it is far more likely that she'd walk out before the marriage stage. However, you could feign forgiveness to achieve pity/makeup sex, and then as soon as you're done banging tell her to get out and that you just wanted to use her for sex one last time before dumping her

what did you do op and whats going on with her right now cause i fucking doubt that you walked in saw them fucking fucking and decided to sit down and post this