/mommygeneral/

>I've been feeling lonely since dad left user. Why don't stay in mommies room tonight?

Attached: CGm3yioUkAEJhL_.jpg (534x800, 48K)

love the thought of lewd anime moms, not so much my own mom.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 16K)

I don't have an Oedipus complex or any desire to fuck my mom, I just have issues with my relationship with my parents, especially my mom so nice try attempting to make me fucked in the head you jew

Very nice, keep spreading the mommy wave

most people are probably in the same boat, lewd anime mommies are nice and clean and built like plump milf models, while real world moms are well, mostly in menopause n shit

I'm getting hot and bothered thinking of the things I would do to my mom in that situation. Damn it.

Attached: 1531692329086.png (509x878, 627K)

>This anatomy
Disgusting

/mommygeneral/

Reminds me of when r9k used to have yandere generals

Bump for the momcest!

your mom will be punished by horny old perv for this degenrate thread

Attached: 65.jpg (1130x1600, 251K)

Bump it up anons!
Do it for this rack!

Attached: anime.jpg (600x748, 78K)

kek animefags cant make a realistic body for once

Mikado was severely underrated. Now that I'm re-reading the series I'm appreciating her a lot more.

Attached: 1530426691724.jpg (981x1280, 216K)

you see this side of your mom.
how do you react?

Attached: 63d71ff336a0ed96bbdbf9c6272aef3e.jpg (800x800, 307K)

I like these threads for the large breasts and nurturing vibe rather than the incestuous part

Attached: not literal art.jpg (900x750, 220K)

But this time it's a good general
NO!

reminder that there is more chance of mom getting wet for a random dude than her own son

Attached: 01 (1).jpg (1280x1819, 449K)

Liar! Mommy would never choose an old ass perv over me

God this. I want to be loved by someone like my mother never did
I don't literally want to fuck my or anyone elses mother except the many children I make with her

Attached: IMG_20180526_011005_478.jpg (1401x2030, 400K)

Everybody here needs to repent and stop looking at this filth

I wish I could, but there's no going back

>I want to be loved by someone like my mother never did
this is why I have a mommy fetish, my mother never loved me

did you guys have explicitly bad relationships with your mothers or is it a case of not enough attention/affection?

Attached: 1529801667637.png (565x1022, 206K)

>son, dont interrupt mom's party

Attached: 0338efd236f4eb1376685c4e73b13a29.jpg (848x1200, 546K)

>did you guys have explicitly bad relationships with your mothers or is it a case of not enough attention/affection?
I don't exactly know. My mom treats me like shit, like calling me a useless fag once in a while, and sided with people I fought in the past, I wouldn't say it's verbal abuse but still, however, sometimes she gives me free stuff. I feel like she knows I'm not very fond of her and tries to buy stuff to make up for it, while I'm grateful when she does give me things, you can't buy love.

Just start going to church and pray user

she gave me a ton of affection when i was a baby, but kind of ignored me after i got a little older so i began to long to be a baby again even from an extremely young age, it messed me up and cursed me for life
now i want a mommy gf but i dont think i'll ever find one, im not good enough for a (not literal) mommy gf

Don't let this thread die before I wake up tomorrow faggots.

Not either of those anons but I feel like even though I know my mother loves me now I really didn't feel as much of the warmth I expected from my mother as a child because she had a hormonal imbalance that she didn't start taking medication for until after I was no longer a toddler that made her very irritable. Even after the medication my mother was still rather cold and the poor situation of our home life put a lot of stress on her that made me be the one comforting her a good portion of the time.

Attached: 40415754_p1_master1200.jpg (900x675, 270K)

Thanks, user. I'll try it

your mom undergoing process of conceiving you.
an artistic rendtition

Attached: c8fefbd6d15b1da6fa77c699c08e7946.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

source my homie

rebecca is my dream milf type, both face and body, not the nigger loving part tho

face of your moms when the fat meat hits the right spot and unloads the cream in her
tamagou

Attached: 87.jpg (848x1200, 114K)

My mother just plain wasn't there for me
Cheated on my dad then never took me to school or picked me up, had to rely on my sister's black boyfriends for that because she worked from 9am to 7pm but with travel time so 8am to 8 or 9pm doing easy as piss desk work
Think about that though, I got to spend more quality time with my sister's drug dealing nog boyfriends than my own mother
I'm very lucky they were actually really cool guys and didn't sell me into slavery or some shit
So I saw her during crucial periods of growth maybe an hour per day
She's a stranger and always has been. I try talking to her nowadays and she's just so emptyheaded about everything and never taught me anything real about the world
I'd hate her if she actually had malice, but she's just such a non-figure that hating her is like hating bad weather
All throughout my life I just wanted to be loved and no one has or will provide it so I fixate on the mommy/femdom shit to make up for lost time and the inability to muster interest in an uphill battle against apathy and social laziness that all women seem to have. Yeah yeah chad and all that but he does work too in attracting women through communication of his perceived social worth to sell himself. I can barely even tell people about myself without just underselling everything or just not talking because it feels so pointless.
In that way I guess I'm inheriting that social laziness that hurt me as a child, but good thing I'm not having children then I guess. . .

I was thinking about a milf I knew as a kid, it's so conflicting thinking about a married woman with such lust and affection.

Attached: 1531085967639.jpg (960x1280, 220K)

I would probably rape my mom if I know about or see her being a slut.

I LOVE WOMEN I FUCKING LOVE WOMEN I WANT TO FUCK WOMEN ALL DAY AND KISS THEM FUCK

Attached: 1530324932484.jpg (312x560, 99K)

I want to kiss and grope my mom.

my mum died when i was young what am i missing out on lads

missing out on selfless love and lots of tight cuddles m8. all free

that sounds amazing, how do i get a mommy gf to experience something like this

no outside whore can fill the void of your real mom

it hurts a bit that i wont ever experience it

I HAVE LIKE 50 FUCKING FILTERS TO BLOKC THESE THREADS JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

nobody asked you to come and post here, you shitstain