Ghosted Feels Thread

This thread is for fellow anons who have been ghosted by someone that they really liked.

It's been over a month for me since I was ghosted and I still haven't gotten over her at all.

Attached: 1525878123017.jpg (1624x1008, 225K)

>tfw ghosted every person I interacted with in the past for practically no reason
I'm not sure why I did it but what's even bad about ghosting?

Because there's a lack of any closure, and it leaves you wondering what went wrong or what you could do in the future to prevent it from happening again.

And that feels way worse than you would think.

For me I'm not usually bothered by getting ghosted, but when I became too attached to this girl her ghosting me hurt me much more than anything.
The worst part is having no idea why they ghosted, which leads to all kinds of anxiety and self hatred.
If you're going to ghost someone, at least say that you're bored of them or something before you ghost them.

>say that you're bored of them or something prior
See that always seemed like it'd be rude compared to simply letting it die albeit abruptly. I always just view ghosting as nothing to talk about or incompatible in general type of stuff rather than the other person having screwed up somehow.

The thing is if you tell them you're bored of them they at least know that they just needed to be more interesting. If you say nothing, they might assume 100 other reasons why they left, and end up hating themselves for non-existent reasons.
If it's someone you've only been talking for a couple days it's no big deal, but if it's over a month and they really like you, then it will be soul crushing, and it could even lead to them becoming suicidal.

I guess it depends as well how your interactions are. If it's strictly online then it doesn't really matter how long it's always indifferent if you ghost but I assume if you had irl interactions it may be a bit more hurtful.

Daily reminder that ghosting is when you write >5 messages and they never reply.
If you're just waiting for them to write you first, it's not ghosting. That's what femanons fails to understand. They don't know how it feels.

Well if it's just someone you wanted to make friends with then it's no big deal, but if it's someone that you've developed romantic feelings for then it can be extremely hurtful.
Assuming you're the same person who's ghosted many people, I really hope you didn't ghost anyone that you know liked you romantically, cause that could do a lot of harm to someone.

I have ghosted and I have been ghosted. Throughout my life, there would have to be at least 100 relationships that ended abruptly. Ive dropped new acquaintances and childhood friends with the same nihilistic disregard that I picked up long ago.

I think we all know why we ghost. You get that instinctual feeling that the relationship isnt going to work out in a positive way. And you think, hey, maybe I can expediate future potential drama by ending the whole thing before it gets bad.

Idk, maybe its just me. I hate endings. Im always the type of guy to leave a party without saying goodbye to anyone. Either way, you shouldnt think of ghosting as bad, moreso just an inconvenient new way of dealing with human relationships

Attached: 4A843882-ED89-415D-A227-8C40B1E4C221.jpg (808x1199, 213K)

I don't think I've ever ghosted anyone that was interested in me in that manner. I've ghosted people I've interacted with for a year or so as well as ghosted the same person twice before though.

>irl interactions
I beg your pardon? Robots doesn't have such a thing.

I'm aware but that's the only time in which I could see ghosting as a negative.

>I don't think I've ever ghosted anyone that was interested in me in that manner
Or maybe they was and you didn't realize it

By ghosting I usually think of it in the context of it being a ldr where someone abruptly stops responding.

Yeah, I'm also guilty of ghosting someone after I found out they were black, and realized a relationship with them could never work with them.

No. Ghosting is when someone text you multiple messages and you don't respond. Doesn't matter if it's the person you are in a relationship with, a friend or a random person who's talking with you and means nothing to you.
You can't assume that if they means nothing for you they feel the same.

>tfw girl says she would never ghost me and then ghosts me
If by some chance you're here you know who you are

Attached: Rainy Day.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

If I ghosted you sorry I was being a dickhead

I know that feel, user. Happened to me too. If they say they wont ghost you, theyre already thinking about it

The worst part is that things seemed to be going so well prior to her ghosting. I have absolutely no idea why she did ghost, for all I know she could have died or something.

Also to add, if a guy does it for a reason or being a explorable asshole it's praised. Yet if a girl does it it's a bad thing. Now you know.

Yes, because almost no guy does it. When they do it they're usually very charismatic, chad-like or have a goddamn serious reason to do it.
It's okay if you do it because you started to hate them, it's not okay if you do it because you wanna jump to the next person few weeks/days/hours later.

>tfw here goes the same larper aka the one that does the ghosting bait... its a lie.

"All a lie i tell ya"

What are you talking about user? I've ghosted the people I've interacted with. Do you not believe people can cut contact at random?

>ever trusting a roastie

You fool you got what you desserved

Attached: hahaha-meme.jpg (295x297, 17K)

I got ghosted by a tranny I met in a /b/ trap thread. Really fucked me up pretty good too.
>the way she started responding sporadically and late even though I knew she was a nolifer
>the way she sent me one final message after I left hers on read just to save face
>the way she knew id respond and she would not

Lmao that was very entertaining to read like your trying to make me believe that you've ghosted people before.

Sure I'll bite...
but why?

Hey Stove c:

Attached: 1526946692502.jpg (600x525, 66K)

ily fuckface

Whoa...she refuses to sit next to him because he has cancer....

stale meme
oregano

A lesson 4 U.
Don't fuck with trannies. Trannies are very unstable mentally.

Anyone who complains about getting ghosted deserves to have it happen to them

Attached: 1519545703615.png (976x883, 153K)

I learnt over time to completely detach myself from other people.
It isnt healthy socially but im sure its saved me alot of pain.

happened once to me.
maybe twice, hard to tell.
>be 15
>LoL is the only thing I give a shit about. Not socially capable, hard to make new friends.
>meet someone on league that uses Skype.
>introduces me to his entire ring of friends
>feelsgoodman
>one girl in the group gets really close to me. she plays adc, I play support (the roles have duality, function together).
>get close to her, get to know her irl friends, ended up dating one over Skype for 4 months.
>fall in love with my newly acquired gf, we both like vidya, enjoy music, share our sadness. it was a match made in heaven.
>school rolls back around and she falls out of love with me, says she doesn't have time to talk anymore because of schoolwork.
>cuts contact with me
>a few months later get chatted up by the original girl that introduced the two of us, late at night.
>asks me something like "can I show you something, I need to do something right now"
>get two tiddy pics, sext for a bit.
>next day
>I ask what the fuck are we gonna do now
>she says it didn't mean anything, blocks all communications and unfriends me.

still feel hurt over the entire situation, I was very depressed for a long time.

I've been ghosted by all the 3 girls that I've met online. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but 3 times in a row is too much to be a coincidence. Now I've basically tried to not make any relationships online, cause they will eventually end up fucking me up.

would it count if anytime you tried to talk to them they just respond answers that make it impossible to continue the convo with?

>tfw I bore my soul to a girl who always told me she could trust her
>tfw she told me she wouldn't abandon me
>tfw I'm posting in this thread
Hello, abandonment issues!

Attached: 1497160500076.png (752x1017, 1.13M)

>map thread on r9k
>check city
>only a few robots in town, one leaves an email
>not sure if i want to get that deep into this game but after some thought i make a throwaway
>message him, he messages back
>find out he went to high school with me
>we knew each other and were friends at some point, then we kinda lost touch after graduation
>he's a really cool and nice guy
>he asks to hang out and i accept even though i have a pretty irrational (for lack of a better word) fear of hanging out with only one person because they'll label me as boring and not want me anymore - i can hang out with people one on one but i have to be in a good mind set in order to keep things from getting awkward or i'll get tired of talking or i wont be able to come up with anything good to say
>hang out, get some food, play music at his place (he was a music guy, i'm not so i just sat in front of a piano and sounded like shit)
>he doesnt browse r9k much anymore, just shitposts from time to time with a friend. used to browse around 2014 through 2017-ish (when this happened - he mentioned that r9k is pretty lousy now so i doubt he browses these days)
>he drives me home
>cant shake the feeling that he thought i was boring and awkward
>receive a text from him a few weeks later
>can't bring myself to answer
>receive another a few days later
>still can't reply
I wish I didn't do that. I really wish I would've replied. I know I'm an asshole for doing that and maybe I should message him but I don't think I could take the rejection back. He was legitimately one of the smartest guys I knew. Ghosting isn't new to me and I can't believe I'm on the other side of it.
At least there's some solace in the idea that people ghost because of themselves instead of you even though you'd never know that.
If you do read this A, now you know and I'm sorry.

Attached: 1526583160427.png (300x298, 43K)