Why is trump so hated in usa?

I dont get it. I live through clinton, bush and obama and ive never seen hate towards them on this level. maybe the worst was bush where he got trash thrown at his convoy on his last days of presidency but other than that people just treat him like an any other idiot.
trump is literally like the number 1 public enemy and people are openly and publicly calling for his murder even to as far to normalize it like pic related.

I have no idea whats happening? I thought trump is just an another republican? why is he hated so much like equivalent of satan or osama?

Attached: 1531804190830.jpg (720x960, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/HenryJFoy/status/1018753885933010945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Media pushed the idea of him being the next hitler because they thought he wasn't going to win, and gulliable people ate it up.

I get why he's hated but I think the question a lot of us haven't asked yet is after Trump's term is it officially acceptable behavior to outwardly display vitriolic hate for the subsequent persons in charge of office? I think the answer is "Yes, if" and the "if" is if there's still a president to be elected after Trump is done.

Because media is the fourth branch of the government as gatekeepers of information for 90% of the country and they're composed of six corps all of which are headed by jews
If they want to change the narrative about anyone, from the lowest fuck to the president, there's nothing stopping them and they're flexing nuts on drumpfy-kun as you see now

He's not so hated. Vocal minority.

I have a theory. We do not feel it, but he is already on half of his mandate. I think leftists want to keep people hating Donald just like the day after his election. Keeping the same will of revenge until the next vote, haranging the crowds to replace him more easily.

He's really fucking things up in international relations though.

The literal treason he committed today is pretty anti-American

I bet you think the defense budget is too high and we need socialized healthcare.
Oh, pray tell.

>Why won't Drumpf start another Cold War?
>REEEE TREASON!!!
Reminder Democrats thought it was funny when Obama mocked Romney for his concern over Russia at a debate back in 2012 and told him to take his outdated foreign policy back to the 80s. They didn't become Russia hawks until they realized they could obstruct Trump by autistically screeching about Russia.

Obama popularized flatearther mockery also.

And how are the two things related?

>The Two Minutes Hate, from George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, is a daily period in which Party members of the society of Oceania must watch a film depicting the Party's enemies (notably Emmanuel Goldstein and his followers) and express their hatred for them for exactly two minutes.

It's a way to control the masses by giving them a target.

The media will stop being an attack dog and go back to being a lap dog next time a Democrat is in the White House. Libs will still believe the media isn't another branch of the DNC that spends all its time shilling for Democrats and attacking Republicans.

Attached: clinton_news_network.png (2560x1440, 256K)

Oh you mentioned autistically screeching so I thought it would be appropriate to bring up the fact that if you ever have the opportunity to measure the curvature of the horizon from a high vantage point unobstructed by any sort of glass or tempered material in your line of sight, you will find the math to be very perplexing.

Sure, the lefty media will, but the gauntlet has already been thrown, the asshole has already been torn wide open, the politeness is off the table such as it were. There is no going back to the affable days of Jammy Cartah. What lies before us is shitflinging from both sides, surely you can see that?

The lefties complain of fascists yet they are the fascists.

>not thinking the defense budget is too high
actually it might have changed i'm not sure

but yeah we dont need fucking tanks when we got nukes genius. so much of the military is pretty much unused, we can keep combat effectiveness in shitskin countries and fend off larger countries with threats of nuclear annihilation. easy.

Media warped his image into literally Hitler. He's like any other standard neocon, his speeches are just a bit eccentric. Nothing too special about le orange Drumpf except that his words make liberals' heads explode

7/10 president, country's still going to shit but we can all laugh while it happens

Attached: 1530765147486.jpg (550x512, 31K)

You're either literally retarded, or baiting.

tell me one problem with my statement poltard

>don't need tanks because we have nukes
That's retarded, unless you're saying we should just use nukes in any situation where tanks would be deployed, which is also retarded but in a different way. That basically means any war the US gets involved with instantly turns into a nuclear war which quickly turns into Fallout since lots of other countries also have nukes.

>everything against trump is a lie
>everything for him is true

Gee sure sounds well thought out and totally not brainwashed in here

Attached: zwesxdrctfvgybuhnijmko.jpg (538x513, 106K)

Alrighty my human. Let's say, for the sake of this example, that Europe is trying to invade the US. Now, the US can threaten them with nukes, and let's say Europe won't back off and decide to go through with it. Now, once the US starts firing them off, Europe will retaliate with...you guessed it. Now this leads to a chain reaction of sorts where 'Mericas allies shoot at Europe's allies who shoot back, and so on until the world is a blazing inferno of radioactive slush.
Now let's try something different, it's the same, except Europe doesn't fire back. Now, the US has just killed millions of civilians and started world war 3, now how are we going to win this war without the worlds best military?

You don't understand, it's not just about military power, not really. We've been in a war economy for decades and decades and it's become an absolutely massive industry which a large portuion of are economy is deeply interwined with with tons of manufacturers, logistics agencies, R&D companies, more contractors than you can shake a stick at, and all sorts of assorted personal. A significant cut to military spending would burst that bubble and cause a crash that would make the housing crisis look like a hiccup.

Not 100% but enough of the criticism directed at Trump is either a flat out lie, a half-truth or misleading/taken out of context that it makes me believe the people doing the criticizing don't care whether or not they are telling the truth and are just saying anything they can to attack Trump. I don't care what people like that think, they can go fuck themselves. Also, there are true complaints about him that don't come off as negatives to Trump voters so that's where some of the disconnect comes from. For example, Democrats think he's Hitler for enforcing border laws instead of allowing a free for all at the border yet that's a big reason people voted for him so liberal whining about this doesn't register as a problem for me. Working as intended.

Attached: politifake.png (540x930, 450K)

>Europe is trying to invade the US
>a continent is trying to invade a country

Attached: 1528518334118.jpg (346x346, 30K)

nobody wants nuclear annihilation

>how are we going to win this war without the worlds best military?
nobody is dumbass, europe attacking after nuclear threats would be suicide, they'd basically be running into the arms of a suicide bomber with a butter knife

>That's retarded, unless you're saying we should just use nukes in any situation where tanks would be deployed,
we'll still have a strong enough military to fuck up shitskin nations, and big nations won't fuck with us because we have nukes and mutually assured destruction. not hard to wrap your head around.

we're part of the UN security council anyways, nobody is going to fuck with us regardless

changes in technology and societal culture and how easy readily available every impulsive thought that comes to mind is broadcast.

E X A M P L E
Replace Europe with Russia/China/etc. if it helps you wrap your mind around it.
Did you even read it?

>tfw dad does this
>literally can't argue with him

>"DAMN FOX NEWS"
>clicks remote
>msnbc.jpeg

Don't get mad at me for your mistake, user

Attached: 1530942080098.png (1128x2156, 74K)

This kind of thing is just shocking desu.

Politifact spreading lies? Here's some more, that wasn't just one guy who didn't like le orange cheeto Hitler.

Attached: politifact.png (1675x2205, 786K)

I think you're ignoring or forgetting the amount of hate Obama got. It's recency bias, but back then, the left-leaning media praised the guy, but right wing media detested him. Remember when they said Obama was from Kenya and was a muslim terrorist, and all that bullshit? Swept under the fucking rug now, acting like they never said that shit. It's the opposite now, only that both sides have dug in, into their respective positions. Only this time, social media and the 24/7 news cycle has made everyone's opinion, no matter how stupid, more visible.

Left wing media makes Trump out to be literally Hitler, whereas right wing media thinks any criticism of Trump is fake news. Personally I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I think he's a fucking dumbass who has no idea what the fuck he's doing (trade war), but a few of his ideas are valid (border security).

inb4 centrist meme

2/2 Politifact plz be original

Attached: politifact2.jpg (2640x2688, 859K)

>wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhh
>certain media are biased against my personal views wahhhh

cherry picked bullshit, keep throwing tantrums dylan

Also trumps statements were grossly exaggerated, while everyone else's were off my marginal percentages. Fucking brainlet

>I tune into the news everyday to hear the weather and get the cooperate mandated opinion I get to have

>everyone else is a sheep, unlike 200 IQ minds like myself hehehe
Right wingers are even more deluded than libshits these days

>I really need mommy to hold my hand and tell me what to think about this awful scary world, it's too much for my juvenile mind

>Just because it's in a book must mean that personal convictions play no part in that you believe in your religion/god
>it's only because muh household religions
Imagine being this ignorant
>>I really need mommy to hold my hand and tell me what to think about this awful scary world
>implying religious texts don't literally highlight awful shit like genocide and war regularly

>11 economic recessions since World War two
Isn't that close to something like one per president? Most serve 8 years in office, and WW2 ended in '45.

>I need mommy to hold my hand and tell me that everyone else is wrong because they disagree with me!

>we should have lots of tanks because I can pretend a continent will invade America

Slow down professor

The answer is simply that during the 8 years of the Obama administration, SJWism spawned into existence, and quickly exploded in popularity and power.

This resulted in creating a new generation of hyper liberal who became accustomed to always getting their way. They point a finger at something, say "sexist" or "racist", and the entire world instantly bends over backwards to appease them in any way it possibly can.

And thus, to most of these hyper liberals, Trump was the first time in their lives they didn't get their way by saying sexist and racist. Even when they all screamed it at the top of their lungs for months and months on end, Trump still won. He shattered their view of reality in the most shocking way they could possibly experience. He showed them the world doesn't revolve around them and their easily triggered feelings. Most of them still haven't been able to process this though, nor have they learned any lesson. And so they've continued to scream sexist, racist and all the rest of their buzzwords nonstop through his entire presidency thinking he'll get impeached any day now because they've got it stuck in their brains that the world MUST conform to their feelings.

>I like facts best when they're actually opinions based entirely in fluff and bullshittery
>I wish news agencies would stop reporting news all together and instead just covered opinions and kittens

Holy shit polfags get out of here

>>I wish news agencies would stop reporting news all together and instead just covered opinions and kittens
The strawman is unreal. Is that how they taught you in debate class, Jeffrey?
>>I like facts best when they're actually opinions based entirely in fluff and bullshittery
>imbrying you have any unshakable proof of the nonexistence of God

>Opinions that agree with my preconceived world view are facts!
>I can't tell the difference between opinion pieces and legitimate news
>I have to take what my news sources say as facts because I can't form my own independent opinion

Because people want to believe that the US is run as a meritocracy and that there are certain "norms" that need to be respected by a person that is in office.

Trump is a dogshit president, but he's not Bush Jr levels bad, but look how Liberals have rehabilitated Bush Jr, Bush Jr is responsible for the refugee crisis, spread of global terrorism, directly hundreds of thousands of deaths and possibly millions of deaths indirectly, yet importantly, Bush didn't break the "norms", yes lying about going into Iraq was bad, but the NYT and MSM accepted the lie and it was done professionally.

Meanwhile Trump stumbles into a room with his brainworms and starts spouting shit about how he has a very big brain so is very smart and big brains equal big smarts so he is the smartest and the liberal mind just melts, even though lets be honest in terms of policy, Trump is actually a pretty mild Republican, someone like Pence would be a 1000x worse and more authoritarian and evil.

If Trump was well spoken and "respected the norms", Liberals would have little to no problem with him.

You wanna run that by me one more time there hombre?

Attached: 1529123816926.jpg (1280x718, 175K)

user, this website is for people 18 and over. Please leave, and prefferably do not come back. God knows we don't need anymore terminally retarded faggots here

Brainwashing via universities and mainstream media

And hillary is a shit devil with syria and lybia but they ignored that, theres plenty of constructive criticism that can be made towards trump but its all histerics and butthurt.

Holy shit rebbitfags gt out of here.
Why are you even on Jow Forums if you hate Jow Forums so much? No wonder everyone in the whole fucking world hates you. You're just a shitty worthless person.

He is a divisive figure and the election was close pretty much 50/50
Also everyone on the right hates obongo

The media is most definitely full of shills who are pissed that a woman lost the first time she ran for office due to being SO corrupt that it's the only reason she ended up in that position to begin with, But how did electing someone twice as corrupt and half as competent accomplish anything?

I'm not a fan, but it's shit like this that will help him win a second term. Guy is an ass, but he hasn't done nearly enough to derserve the obsessive hate hurled his way. It's like he has personally gassed 7 million jews. Hillary on the other hand, deserved far more hate than she'll ever get.

His approval rating has been steadily climbing for awhile now. Even with a new manufactured controversy the media can only stir the pot so long before people start getting numb to it. His actual approval is currently about the same as Obama's was the same amount of time into his first term.

Trump is hated by the media because he's outsider.
And people are brainwashed by the lies spread on tv about him and as per usual, the sheep follow each other and go by complete propaganda.

This is why you see videos of people snatching MAGA hats off the heads of teenagers and saying Trump is putting mexican babies in prison camps.

Attached: Untitled.png (300x299, 182K)

This is what actually being opposed by the establishment looks like. Everything else was controlled opposition.

It's very easy to tell a poster's intelligence from Trump posts. The fact is simply that Trump is the most uninformed, unintelligent president in history. He literally makes decisions that have huge effects on America and the world without knowing a single thing about it. He doesn't read intelligence reports. He doesn't want to know what is going on outside. He literally gets his information from foxnews.

If you can't see the danger of having someone in charge who completely lacks any understanding of his actions and the consequences, you are truly a brainlet.

Bush hatred was retarded but it wasn't even this bad. It was BAD but this is fucking historic, I don't think there has been a president in history even during the yellow press era that has been maligned so much. Bush hatred was also more justified given the fucker killed a million people and indirectly started the contemporary migrant crisis with his wars for MUH JESUS bullshit shortly before he drove the global economy into the ground the likes of which weren't seen in over half a century.

People act like Trump is the fucking antichrist when so far he's been a mostly ineffectual RINO in relatively dull times. The way the media reports on him you would think he's regularly bring America to the cusp of tipping over into the pacific ocean and drowning. The scandals of his sexual impropriety make me laugh. Who gives a shit, so far he's the biggest peacenik the US has seen in decades, and the Democrats have gotten so buttmad about this they've started becoming hawks for the pure sake of contrarianism.

No president has ever attacked the opposing party so much as Trump.

>The way the media reports on him you would think he's regularly bring America to the cusp of tipping over into the pacific ocean and drowning.

It's because his policies haven't significantly affected America yet. These things take time. It's like saying Obama was responsible for the 08 financial crisis because he took office in January 2009. Saying Trump is responsible for the economy in early 2017 is just as stupid. Nothing has changed except for speculation.

A bunch of people are getting hit from his stupid trade war, but that hasn't affected enough people. When it goes to shit, and it will, watch everyone blame the Dems for it.

You've got a point that the trade war is going to be an utter shitshow. God things could go so fucking wrong. Imagine if he fucking pushes China until they crack and the world comes tumbling down with it. Global recessions aren't known for causing trade barriers to fly open.

That all being said I'm still happy he busted the TPP. Either the leaders of the world were smoking crack or retarded when they decided that pharmacutical companies and media companies needed more rights to have an exclusive monopoly to sell ideas, enforced under the violent threat of law, to allow them to make more profit, so they can make us more GOOD STUFF! I swear to god Trump was the only thing that stopped that global cuckening.

It also amazes me that Donald Trump of all fucking people seems to be the primary thing these days promoting global peace while the Democratic Party and a large slice of the Republican Party are constantly calling for more orphans blood to be spilled.

>hurr why have wars just nuke everything

Even if that were possible, there'd be ah international crisis if every country the US is in combat with was threatened with "nuclear annihilation"

Also

> It's like saying Obama was responsible for the 08 financial crisis because he took office in January 2009.

Nobody believed this except literally retarded people. Yes half the Republican Party believed this, but there you go.

Clinton had more culpability for that recession than Obama did.

ITT
>Muh media
>Muh globalism
>Muh Jewish brainwashing

Trump is a lying fag like Obabo but the difference is that you faggots are actually defending your own butt fiddling. Congrats on drinking the kool-aid.

People figured out that logic was retarded in the '50s because what do you do when you threaten people with nukes and they call your bluff? Actually nuke them?

You need conventional forces so you have military options other than 0 and 100. You may not be willing to nuke some podunk nation but you sure as fuck can invade and occupy them.

>Yes half the Republican Party believed this, but there you go.

But see, that's exactly the fucking problem. On one hand, I agree with the GOP on a lot of things, like border security, gun rights, etc. But there's enough of those dumbasses who believe that shit that the GOP has to pander to them in order to get votes. This results in a lot of them being absolutely batshit insane, much like how the SJWs on the left are crazy as well.

I consider myself an independent with libertarian leanings, but the extremists on both sides of the spectrum need to fucking go. It's drowning out any productive conversations in the middle, because we're at the point where Trump is either a literal Nazi or any criticism of him is considered "fake news" LIBRUL media.

>maybe the worst was bush where he got trash thrown at his convoy on his last days of presidency
I remember him being vehemently hated throughout his two terms but admittedly with less tabloid controversies. I also found it hilarious that in the following week after Trump being elected there was a surge of pro-bush nostalgia on the most trafficked sites. The chicken-hawk, domestic terrorist, warmonger became the lovable, dopey uncle from bygone times. I'm certain this pro-bush nostalgia suddenly came from the populace and wasn't engineered by a PR firm.

Attached: photo.jpg (480x640, 124K)

>but yeah we dont need fucking tanks when we got nukes genius
You need tanks because you just fight wars against 3rd world nations where they're still highly effective and necessary. By the time nukes are involved we're already beyond a WW3 scenario.

Reasons why I hate Trump:
- he raped his wife (see: Ivana divorce trial)
- he raped a child (see: Jerry Epstein trial)
- he thinks sexual assault is a joke ("grab them by the pussy")
- he publicly mocked a disabled reporter
- he is a fucking moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence
- he's ending US cultural/economic dominance (pulling out of TPP and getting into trade wars with China and the EU)
- he's destroying the planet (Paris climate accords and nominating a climate-change denier as head of the EPA)
- he approved a budget with unnecessary tax cuts for the 1% and way too much military spending
- at the same time he's cutting important funding from the DoEd, State Dep, and EPA
- he's redirecting TENS OF MILLIONS in federal funds (from the secret service) to his own businesses by vacationing at Trump-run properties and not even giving the govt a discount
- he supported a pedophile in the Alabama senate race
- he's obstructing the investigation into his campaign (I don't think he's guilty of anything but he needs to back the fuck off and stop siding with Mother Russia over his OWN administration)

Things that I do like:
- Space Force (we need to secure our ability to maintain satellite networks)
- Kavanaugh is a good pick for the SC
- He's attempting to reconcile NK and SK

Ayyy you must be from the GET page on normiebook. I'm thinking of posting this to 8ch pol with the adress

It's kind of like that. I grew up with Clinton and Bush, and remember most of Bush senior even though I was younger. Lots of the young people who grew up just at the end of junior and hating him then getting Obama have been in a state of shock to seeing a Democrat lose, especially a Clinton and woman.

Who is anz grill?

It's not at all like that you moron. People dislike Trump simply because he is a certified idiot who is the most incompetent president ever. He does not have the intelligence or insight needed for the job.

>sided with Putin over the CIA

Hes uncouth.
He treats the American public the way they deserve to be treated.
He holds up a caricature to their face and shows them how petty and childish they really are.

He isn't at all the person you think he is.

>Who is anz grill?
ex-gf

Attached: 76622_1740980405933_1281388037_1967492_1843902_n.jpg (540x720, 68K)

Ted predicted this

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

Attached: antifamemeball.jpg (551x591, 36K)

>loses popular election
Well, a majority of people did not even want him to be their president. So you can imagine how well supported he is.

>b-b-but I'm one of the educated communist elite that will shape the misguided, unwashed masses

Then what is he? He is unintelligent and uninformed. This is a fact you cannot deny.

Because he is clearly racist and sexist. His policies are retarded and he's a conservative cuck. Clinton is hated too and rightfully so .

That's the exact same thing they said about Bush, though. How am I supposed to tell if it's true this time?

Both parties represent the filthy bourgeois. Both conservative and liberal media are trash.

All your elections are like that. There's only two candidates, and the winner gets less than ten percentage points more votes than the loser. You might as well flip a coin and save on the ad campaigns.

>ex-gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUCKIIING NOOOOOORMIIIIEEEEEEEEE
post more plox

Bush was highly intelligent and while he had a few gaffes, you never heard stories like "Bush doesn't know that Finland isn't a NATO member" or "Bush refers to Ireland as part of the UK". He made stupid decisions but he knew his shit, always read reports, and listened to intelligence officials.
Many politicians from both parties have described him as the smartest person in the room, believe it or not. The "ignorant Texan" persona was all a show.

Trump is so stupid that his own cabinet members call him a moron behind closed doors.

This is on a completely different level. Gwb was not the brightest but at least he did not get to Trump's level. Trump actively refuses to get any knowledge from the world outside. His only source of information is foxnews and other media he sees as friendly to him. He literally does not read intelligence reports. He decided that he will trust Putin more than his own fucking national intelligence service.

Did Trump actually not know Finland is not a NATO member? Not surprised, but do you have a link to an article?

>he's a conservative cuck
Do people say that? It's more than a bit ironic, considering Hillary Clinton is an actual, literal cuckold.

Here's a tweet from a Financial Times reporter who was at his meeting with the Finnish president:
twitter.com/HenryJFoy/status/1018753885933010945

Conservatives are cucks by default.

My dad wont stfu about Trump and we are not even American. I dont like Trump but I also dont see the value in obsessing about him.

Because a retarded, racist conservatard being the leader of the US doesn't affect the rest of the world at all, right?