Comfy Office Job

My neet days are coming to an end and i want to just do some comfy office job but i dont have any qualifications
How did any office robots get to do your job, did you go to uni or some school? is your job shit regardless?

Attached: 0z4GREB.jpg (864x864, 141K)

>he isnt a professional tranny cocksucker
Thats the new wave, boomer.

>comfy
>job

pick 1

Office jobs aren't super comfy if you don't like social interaction.

If you can help it, don't work in retail or fast food (t. walmart employee)

Try doing stuff on your own. Offer (nonsexual) craigslist services
>buy or find free shit and mark it up
>buy a kayak and rent it out

you could also try
>investing

You'd be surprised how much money you can make on your own, without a formal job, and still live the comfy life

Attached: 1531603848771.gif (249x188, 821K)

>much money you can make on your own, without a formal job, and still live the comfy life
How does that advice mean anything coming from a retail employee?

i worked retail for about 3 months and it was pretty shit, being forced to do standard face value social interaction isnt too difficult if it ends there most the time but i got paid really bad and had to work 6 days a week

main reason for the office job is just a stable income with mostly regular working hours.

How much money I make is all relative. You sound like an asshole with a degree, so what I make likely isn't what you make.

I work 6-hour shits at $11.80/hr, but I generate a lot of extra revenue from fucking around on Craigslist. I buy equipment and rent it out and I resell also shit I buy at garage sales or find for free.

Just giving OP some ideas

I'm a student so I just get a summer job at an office related to my studies. Used contacts and parents to find a place.
Since I haven't graduated yet I get to do all the tidious stuff no one else wants to do or doesn't have time to.
It's pretty alright though but I hate waking up early.

I'll take that option into consideration, thanks
being in a big city i have seen some people willing to give random shit away for almost nothing

what do you study, is it something that would put you in an office position forever?

In your OP you didnt give any firsthand accounts of advice you purported. I begrudgingly work in retail as well. I work for a chain store with a reputation on par with or worse than yours.

Cities have plenty of poor bastards combing craigslist for cheap/low qual shit, quite the market

OP here thats not me
but i did work in retail for a little while through a contact

What chain store could have a worse reputation than walmart?

99 cent only.

i agree with this user
if you want the most neet/schizoid friendly job possibly you gotta get creative and make money in non traditional ways
examples: buy things on craigslist/ebay cheap or broken, fix them and resell them
it's hard to break out of the mindset of paycheck/salary but it's possible. you have to start thinking in terms of budgeting and making incremental profit that adds up

Im in a fucked up limbo where I constantly have like 2 grand. Im not Savin well, only 25 a month. Poverty cycle waiting for my car to break.

I would gladly do this if i were to stay in the country i am in (a white in africa)
but im trying to use the office path to get out and establish myself somewhere else then if possible "scale down" on the type of job i do
never thought about the craigslist option before so thats something to consider

I got an ez job in IT working as an inoc technician at a tech company. $15 an hour and most of my day is spent snacking and browsing the internet, sometimes i come to work high.

I got lucky cuz i knew someone who knew someone here, and they referred me, so i embellished my resume to sound impressive even tho all my experience is just the countless hours I've spent on pc gaming as a hobby

Pic related, I look at memes at work

Man I'm high

Attached: FB_IMG_1531693236112.jpg (1123x1080, 107K)

Whats your qualification? Did you just learn it all by yourself or did you learn it somewhere
or maybe did you just jump and and learn it all there

The job is difficult to explain but basically we monitor ibm servers that companies use for backups and storing critical data (think iron mountain).

But anyway the software you work with is so unknown that they don't expect you to know anything about it as it is an entry level thing. They just expect computer proficiency and a basic understanding of networking.

you teach those entry level requirements yourself?

I also have a comfy ez IT job fixing laptops at a service center.

Yeah i just learned it as i use my computer over the years. Really if you know how to type relatively fast, navigate file explorer, and use a browser you can get an entry level it gig as long as you interview ok. Plus a lot of these jobs have shifts at night so it's pretty quiet.

Also at my job they have free soda and snacks so it's pretty fucking comfy

I love working in an office. I am so glad i got out of retail.

>comfy
offices are usually full of toxic sociopaths. It would be especially miserable if you manage to somehow get one without qualifications as it would only get you some shitty position. Get a job that allows you to work alone.

Bro just work it you can work overnight when no one is around but other night owls

im not qualified in anything and need a job that offers me positions overseas, i have multiple passports so getting in some are easier than a normal immigrant

i had 2 mates from my school days take the office path in marketing and managed to leave, though marketing would be a failure for me and really dont want to even try that.
Dont really know what other option there is for me , being a neet for longer here will literally leave me homeless which will then leave me dead

>this fucker gets paid $15 an hour to sit on his ass, high, looking at memes
>I slave away moving boxes and stocking shelves for a mere $11.80

why do i exist

Attached: 1531634389144.jpg (1440x1399, 958K)

I need a job. Give me a job. I have the History BA that my teachers promised would get me a job. Please, I need a job. You promised me a job. I did everything you said even though it hurt. Please.

Attached: 1526702305779.jpg (642x663, 41K)

Your teachers lied to you, lmao. Did it never cross your mind once while studying that your degree qualifies you for _nothing_?

it's better than no grand

>man I can't wait to graduate and go work in the History factory, or the History office in the History industry
What the fuck were you thinking

>uni
>get involved with degree related activities
>apply for 50 jobs
>first job out of uni was shit but necessary
>get fired and neet hard
>apply for 20 jobs
>get comfy office job
its literally luck and hard work. Thankfully I dont have to work hard anymore (I write for a govt agency and only work hard for a couple hours a day, if that). The hardest thing about my job is the small talk but im getting good at itthe now. The experience from my first job out of uni gave me the sexiest CV for my next job. If you really want this you'll have to study hard, volunteer for related stuff and be poor for a long time.

Literally the only thing you can do with a history degree is teach history, it's a self replicating position. I hope you like teaching user.

What did you study at uni
originally

Are there comfy office jobs out there if you have a law school degree? I live in EU West btw, law degree here is worth more than in the US.

I don't want to become lawyer. It seems fucking uncomfy and stressfull. I want to sit on my ass all day and write a letter now and then.

I got a meme degree in communications of all things

Just do the stressful work for a year or two then apply for what you really want, the harder the job the more impressed hiring people will be

How do you do it? I have a job like that and it's suicide inducing because it's boring as fuck. I'm a security guard and I shitpost 10 hours a day in a fucking cuck shed with almos zero human contact. This feels like a prision cell.

I'm studying t become an architect so kind of have to work in an office but it's different from your average office 9-to-5 job.
Currently I have free hours I come to work whenever and leave whenever aslong as I get stuff done on time.

but for architecture you need to not be a brainlet in maths dont you

>only jobs I'm qualified for are temporary manual labour gigs

I start next week. Wish me luck lads.

Attached: 622.png (500x452, 133K)

Where I live, the only maths requirements were in the entrance exams. The maths we've had has been multiplying and dividing tops.
You gotta not be a brainlet in the sense that you have to learn how to innovate and make the most out of limited resources.
Also you need to learn how to cooperate.

Don't fuck up
Best of luck

Get a night shift security guard job; no qualifications necessary and you just sit there and play games/watch movies

Can confirm Im at work rn phonefagging

i would really
problem is those jobs are exclusively reserved for africans, literally
second problem is i need a job or qualification that which i can use to get out of the country whether it be now or in a few years

i worked other easy jobs, one in a shitty shop that wasnt busy except for lunch time so i just browsed here during most of it