Stop putting gross or violent pictures in the opening image of threads...

Stop putting gross or violent pictures in the opening image of threads. I get tired of having to hide so many threads here.

Attached: 1531775146629.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

kek don't be such a pussy.

Okay, cupcake.

Th-thanks.
I have been muted for 2 seconds.

lol i think i know the exact one youre talking about. just hid it too. the one with the dudes tongue getting lopped off?

Yep. Threads like that are way too common here.

in a public environment are we norman?
don't be such a soft little boot licking cunt who gives a fuck what other people think

Fucking barbarians

We all have a responsibility to not revel in the suffering of others. A responsibility to ourselves, a responsibility to r9k, and a responsibility to humanity in general. This is no laughing matter. This is no game. This is nothing that shitposting fun times can excuse.

Nobody bully OP shes my sensitive gf.

oh noo i have to follow your rules :(((((
im so sorry for being mean :((((

Attached: 1526998216652.png (700x934, 304K)

lol you're a fucking failure

Youre damn right and so are you
I still have my dignity but here you are responding to my ragepost on a ukranian basket weaving forum, youre just as pathetic as me but refuse to admit it brainlet.

Attached: unknown-1.png (812x479, 522K)

That's why we have different boards you stupid fucking summer new fag. Go be edgy on /b/. You aren't shocking anyone here, just being annoying.

"Hurr durr Jow Forums"
Go back to r*ddit

omg are they ok??

Attached: notepad.jpg (1024x640, 198K)

I can do whatever i want here because this board has the same amount of rules as /b/
Calling anyone a summerfag doesnt work because pic related has been on my harddrive for over a decade.

Attached: 1493631969388.png (449x154, 11K)

Is this an actual log from the beginning of Jow Forums?

repost of a repost
don't be impressed

>I can do whatever i want here
post a single, common word.

Fogwash

Also its an orginal screencap but i suppose i cant prove that, either way throwing out the
>ive been here longer than you have hurrrr
Is useless Jow Forums is full of normies amd reddit tier threads now everyday on virutally half the boards.

Actually i did some digging around and found some old pictures of swaglord and moot.
Im still looking for wtsnacks but theres isnt alot of images of him on the internet in the first place.

Attached: 1531535341990.jpg (640x640, 103K)

If you really did take that screenshot and have been lurking this whole time, we've probably been in some of the same threads.

Bumping, they've given us a weakness gentlemen start compiling some gore.

If youre still here one of the things i miss is japan time.
Maybe weve seen each other there back in the day.

OP Asks R9K to stop doing something, Nice.

Attached: 1531819043188.png (582x299, 303K)

>Fogwash
>common