Gen Z tries to mock millenials with the "boomer" meme

>Gen Z tries to mock millenials with the "boomer" meme
>it completely backfires on them
The most pathetic generation yet.

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

eat shit millenial boomer jr, yuppie fags, zoomer gen master race

It's over grandpa. Stop trying. Stop going to the gym, stop trying to dress like young people do, stop embarrassing yourself. You will never make up for the missed teenage love. It was over for you before it even begun!

I don't knwo about you but there is no way being old is better than being young
The reason you're losing is cause no generation z poster felt the need to force a thread like this

I turn 31 in a couple of weeks. I'm not old at all.

>those 20 years old boomers not realizing they're not young anymore.

You pic reIated

Attached: 623636e6.jpg (380x676, 36K)

just turned 18 i got time

>he said with tears in his eyes

Attached: guys.png (357x357, 232K)

Hahaha
It all goes downhill once you turn 18. Life will be hell now
You will never be 15 years old jock. You will never be able to legally fuck fertile 14 years old suts and be encouraged by your jock friends. You will never be considered minor, but look older than you actually are.

>The older you grow the uglier you get
>you lost your chance of going out and making friends, living a good relationship of either love or friendship while your face and body were naturally at their peak even if you were potentially ugly
>you will never have the smoothness your skin had those years again

BOOMERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELVES I DON'T WANT TO BE THE REASON OF SOMEBODY ELSE'S DEATH

Attached: 1528226404531.jpg (680x680, 32K)

t. 30yo pedo

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

they're mad because they realize their generation is just as phony and fake as every other generation, teenagers don't like the realization that they're worthless and insignificant in the grand scheme of things and they'll get old and rot just like every other creature on earth, makes them feel powerless.

Nice try grandpa. If I told my age, I would get banned.

i never got to do that when i was 15, whats the difference?

Wtf dude? Why would you even live at this point? You missed teenage love and sex. It's the most important part of your development.

origorigori oreganol

Why can't zoomers into banter?

yet i continue on,
before you call someone a loser ask am I a winner? and remember you're spending a gorgeous summer night on Jow Forums

>why can't into
boomer culture

Attached: 1513219058359.jpg (480x640, 42K)

jokes on you I'm killing my self when i turn 25

>posts a millenial joke
Can't into irony either, I see. Zoomers are no culture, the reddit of generations.

>implying that the zoomer meme makes fun of gen z fags rather than implying that boomers are no longer the seniority of today.

Zoomers belong on Twitter and Soundcloud.

Pre 2008 Jow Forums was the last real generation. Sorry Zoomers. You inherited not-chan.

Attached: oruchuban-ebichu-0e6cda54-95ea-41af-9eb8-0df0478233e-resize-750.gif (250x187, 90K)

You realize that you have to leave Jow Forums once you turn 18? If you don't, you should seek for medical help.

Everyone should just kill them self before turning 18.

Who the fuck gives a shit? Why do you say it like it's an essential part of life mate nobody cares about your teenage sex and love shit. Only ones that do are pathetics who think sex is the peak of what man can do

lol that cope
If you missed teenage love, it was over for you before it even begun.

I missed it cause I never gave a shit about relationships. I was more focused on fixing myself rather than chasing thots

>Implying the boomer meme wasn't started by boomers

This were you while Chads from your class were fucking horny jailbaits.

Attached: 15215122.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Ye true but I never had a fedora though.
I thought I was funny with my le epic meme t shirts fucking hell

>"while you were partying..."

Attached: 1529726553550.jpg (720x1280, 141K)

>be 30 year old boomer
>look 20 because asian
I still got like 5 years left... i hope

You can legally fuck a 14 year old pretty much everywhere (at least in Europe) as long as she consents. Most of the time there are also laws making an exception that underage people can even fuck 12 or 13 year olds.
Not like legally fucking is a prospect for robots unless we are talking about prostitutes.

Can someone explain the terms to me? What the hell is a boomer besides someone born in the post-WWII baby boom? And is there a difference between Gen Z and a zoomer?