Why do black guys hate their own women so much?

Why do black guys hate their own women so much?

90% of all interracial relationships Ive ever seen in person involved a black dude. Whats going on?

Attached: BA02F8EA-2B3A-454E-A39D-08BF138056A5.jpg (750x825, 278K)

The majority of black women are ghetto hoodrats who instigate fights and are overall just unpleasant to be around. That's why.

When you call them out for their shitty behavior, they say shit like you can't "handle" them. Guess what, I don't want a girlfriend I need to "handle".

Have you met black women? Western culture in general idealises negative behaviour but blacks even more so and black women even more again

Everyone hates black women.

I lived with a black female roommate (2 actually, one right after the other) in college and they're some of the most annoying and disrespectful beings on this Earth. Dirty and they listen to their gang music and when they talk to you, you can't understand them. And then they have the audacity to get mad when you ask them to clean up their weave hairs. So gross. I totally understand why black men don't want black women, I wouldn't want to date a messy smelly woman either.

And they're fucking LOUD holy shit forgot to add that. They got no respect for you. Sharing a room with them was torture. Taking on the phone on speaker phone when you're clearly trying to study / sleep. I basically lived at the library while I had to co-habitate with them. Shit experience and until they shape up then they'll be cast to the side like they ought to be.

More Black puss for me then. They are actually great if you can handle them in a not violent way and due to the dating stats I can date the highest quality Black women with ease while high quality WW make it super difficult to any man.

While I never had to room with one, (dear God that sounds awful) I've did go to a college where they were shipping them in by the boatload for "diversity" and let me tell you, they were fucking cancerous. If they weren't the nerdy type of black girl (which exist as basically failed human beings who will likely never breed because they are unnatractive and not even that smart) they were the loud and retarded black girls. Only ever met 1 or 2 who were ok because they at least had a positive attitude and like to have fun. Most nigger women are just disrespectful and generally uncivilized. I feel like they are getting worse as I've seen more and more black men casually admit to wanting non black women because they don't want to get with some uncivilized monster.

>90% of all interracial relationships Ive ever seen in person involved a black dude
That is so false it's retarded

Attached: 1427831053077.png (712x303, 130K)

The media creates a negative image of black women as loud angry man faced bitches while fetishizing whites and asians as pure and submissive waifu.

>while fetishizing whites and asians as pure and submissive waifu
That would make sense if white or asian women were even attracted to blacks.
But if you refer to any race based attraction study, black men are the least attractive.

Speak for yourself, I dream of having a dominant black bf

>Why do black guys hate their own women so much?

Pic related is the average black woman

Attached: 27733.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Why TF is obesity like a goal for the average American black? Why? Most are so far and grotesque. Asses the size of mini coopers. Why ? How is that sexy?

It's the same with black girls, they chase dat white dick

east african women are great

Lol you don't get out much do you. There are tons of interracial shit going on in casual dating and sex, looking at statistics for shit like this is pretty sad and autistic. It's over for you

>deep, gravelly, masculine voices
>huge fucking lips
>hair like copper wire that's been twisted up
>gorilla bone structure that is often more masculine than that of the males
>stupid
>loud
>disrespectful and entitled
>purple horse pussy full of STI's and She's and parasites
>brown nipples the size of dinner plates
>every goosebump visible, chicken skin
>scent of sebum mixed with shit
>violent
>crazy
Seriously, look at this shit:

>somebody must be having sex with them
Those are drug dealers.

because black women are ugly? duh?

Black women are objectively the ugliest human beings alive (aboriginals don't count because they're not human).

They still manage to breed more than you mate.

Damn, son, sick burns! Not like men are willing to fuck/breed in anything with holes avaliable, hence the gays.

gib me a black bf pls, I'm too meek and submissive to treat him badly

Attached: Joy_gun.png (246x200, 17K)

they probably just stand out more to him because he has BLACKED fetish

Thanks mang ive been drinking had to post it.
feels good.jpeg

This. Just watch some of those shitty TV programs every single black woman there is fat, sassy and says "MMMM HMMMM" a lot.

That only covers preferences, not results.

>10% of white girls dont exclude black guys
>10% of all white girls in America = 10,000,000
>Black male population in America = 20,000,000

That means theres a white girl for 50% of black guys, get rekt hawmie

All the girls who were into my black ass were asian and latina. Those stats only involve long term dating and marriage which are both stupid to the redpill aware man.

I take it you've never tried talking to a sheboon.