Robots will never be husbands and fathers

>robots will never be husbands and fathers
>fembots will never be wives and mothers
Isn't that too sad? Why are you denying yourself such wonderful things?

Attached: BLEACH.full.2034003.jpg (837x670, 292K)

I wish I could get back in time 5 years to turn my life around and actually try the best of my potential so I could be having a kid right now. Unfortunately I'm a gay lolz

Fembots dont real. They all have/had bfs.

Every girl can have sex if she wants to though.

So what? Sex != companionship.

Sex = how to become a mother

Sex creates a son, son creates companionship.
there for, sex creates companionship.

>donated sperm
>didn't sign the right papers
>they sold it to Brazil

I've got 50+ kids down there now it's nerve-wracking. Am a father but not a dad, and my kids could end up losing their virginities before I do.

>Ichihime
Disgusting

^Above is probably also why I'm a fembot

Attached: kurosaki_family_by_kotik_stells-d4cwijq.jpg (900x983, 218K)

Sex and motherhood alone are not ideal conditions for women. Perhaps it's for the best you won't have a wife or daughters if you're this daft.

Get over it, you salty cow.

Attached: bleach-renji-kuchiki-rukia.jpg (474x632, 49K)

I actually like RenRuki tho.

I'd love to ride Renji into the sunset and run my hair through his flaming locks.

Attached: rukia-renji-image-rukia-and-renji-36555940-880-1222.jpg (880x1222, 189K)

Breeders are disgusting and parenthood is nothing but slavery to a screaming jam covered wrinkly ungrateful little troll. Why would I want to make my life worse by having to deal with a disgusting little child? Filth.

>Why are you denying yourself such wonderful things?
If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it.

op didnt say fembots will never get "ideal conditions". He said they wont be mothers, which any woman who wants actually can be

Lel Orihime got Bleached

dabba dabba doo

Attached: Leekspin.gif (352x239, 199K)

>Isn't that too sad? Why are you denying yourself such wonderful things?
Because I don't want to go through the intermediate steps. I don't want a gf. I don't want to play the dating game. But this stupid culture thinks arranged marriage is bad, something for those quaint darkies on other continents. And any girl that would marry without dating (especially me) is obviously crazy and/or desperate.
Feels bad man.

Attached: 1530483182365.jpg (455x423, 62K)

Wives and mothers, smartass.

my grandpa and father were lousy examples of parents. besides having kid is like 18 years of jail.

You could get married too if you felt like it. Just not to a 6'4 billionaire so you think youre "forever alone".

shut the fuck up nigger you don't know what you're talking about

No man sincerely wants to be with a fembot. Robots only care about sex and "existing" with someone, so you wouldn't understand.

Or perhaps you end your life soon enough so you can't write dumb shit like this anymore.

After you, incel. You have nothing to lose while the world has everything to gain.

>every depiction of a husband, even in anime has them almost always looking fit and buff
why the fuck

Attached: 1491545260354.jpg (811x820, 33K)

here's ur upvote mate enjoy ur karma :) choke on it

Attached: _oerg17CELI1qdzaij_.png (540x540, 201K)

>incel
You need to go back.