Robots, you are the normies...

Robots, you are the normies. Hear me out here before you rush to insults in order to find a reason to ignore this post and truth.

Everything revolves around you, it's your view and opinion of the world, it's what you lack and what the world owes you, it's who is around you and cares or doesn't care about you, about admiration, about recognition, status etc.

All the problems robots face, all the topics of social behavior and existentialism the normies face and talk about as well. You are wrapped up in your egos so much you fail to see the things of any real significance around you.

The issues one faces here, even if it is a life of loneliness is insignificant when one expands their mind to see the trivialities of personal social problems. Day in day out you sit in this echo chamber, the room being your womb, where you are safe from progress because progress can lead to failure, and failure hurts, right? This is again only within the social and personal paradigm of a self obsessed person, much like the normie. Your struggle is irrelevant in all the problems you suffer, you just fail at every turn to expand your platform of self, of understanding, at every turn you only look inwards.

Your self obsession is the root of your misery, and your self obsession obscures and warps what misery, happiness and what contentedness is.

Attached: eFDZ-vn_eYM.jpg (500x363, 30K)

I'm here to open doors for the ones willing and seeking to step through it.

I point to the same self obsessed nature as the normies. This is the root of it all which you have in common with them, even if you are a handhold-less kiss-less virgin in your late 20's or beyond, you are a failed normie, for you clamor at the very same aspect of life as them.

I'm here saying to reject the social paradigms you have been excluded from due to your own inadequacies, the game is not for you so leave it, and I can assure you that through the knowledge and self introspection gathered from this underwater basket-weaving forum will only lead to discomfort once you are able to stand on the standard social plateau, for it is alienating to see the patterns, and you cannot unlearn the knowledge gathered.

The root of your delusion regarding the self obsession gives rise to the anger and emotions which further warp your perception and thus 'logical' conclusions you reach of bitterness, the desires you pursue only mirror the ones of the standard norman.

Attached: 7-1FyX1lhwg.jpg (1077x900, 132K)

(posting for someone else)
I agree, and I think a lot of actually useful advice that comes out of the worldview you're espousing, due to its proximity to the "Eat, Pray, Love"-type pop-mysticism, gets reduced to "Just B Urself" visceral reactions.

What's being asked of you (in the sense of whatever positive force you believe exists as the distillation of the Good, the rewards of a legitimately successful life, removed from what is only material) is to suffer under the self-improvement aegis not to "stop pretending to be someone else", but to suffer in order to rectify your moral weakness. You will become who you would like to be because you can determine your actions on the smaller-scale.

This will tangent off into mysticism and sacred spirals and other things if I type for too long, but the essential point is that the cyclical behaviors you experience, those which recur, and their moral character therein, informs the greater cycles and longer, more distant processes of change that you refuse to realize because you have bound yourself up in material comforts, and in harmful, animalistic habits.

one last bump

origami original

Attached: 6iDb3kTLorU.jpg (345x450, 32K)

Tfw stuck in always wanting to be a normo

Attached: IMG-20180704-WA0009.jpg (881x997, 79K)

Respond to this shit you lazy fucks.

Egotism is the root of something bad to happen.

Great post, man.

Look beyond that you arrogant normie

so basically fake it til you make it?

This. But they are too dumb, they won't change. It's easier to feel sorry for yourself and blame the world for your problems than make a change and better your life.

The point is to present the options. Open doors in hopes at least one walks through. It Is folly to forcibly change man or society. They need individual awakening.

Fuck off. You know what else normies do? Psychoanalyze each other and give self-congratulatory "advice" from a stance of presumed superiority.

So sick of people telling each other what to do god damnit.

You are a fucking fool. Read the post. It's not of criticism of your very actions. It's about realizations and the platform which you stand on. I am not here to tell you what to do but to illuminate.

>dude like your ego maaaan
>like, go outside lol even if you don't want to, I'm going to instigate you by implying that the only reason you don't engage with the outside world is because you're scared and not because of some other dissonance

Ordinary attack on introversion drivel. Only thing that's remotely novel about anything you said is that people who fixate on social standings when they've already been presented the opportunity to disengage from them entirely.

You choose to be an introvert, bro

Yeah whatever. Very sick of this low-key cruelty.

Nobody is being cruel. Calm down. You live how you choose then act like a victim for it

You're trying to invalidate the way that I live. It's ironic, but it seems that you're the one who's too self-centered to see otherwise.

I don't feel victimized by the way I live at all. I feel victimized by people who are constantly trying to manipulate me and others to do something different. It's sleazy and annoying.

You really need to get over yourself. You proved OPs point exactly here. :(

kys narcissist normal nigger faggot

No, I really don't. If "getting over myself" means mindlessly agreeing with OP's brave new world pop psychology where everyone has to constantly engage with everyone and everything, and introversion and self-fixation are "bad" cuz I say so, then I'm very glad that I didn't.

I'm perfectly capable of integrating other things into my view of the world. I just don't want to, for the most part, and I don't see how it's beneficial.

Really sick of people like OP and glad I don't integrate with them.

Most robots are egoists with the same interests and pursuits as normies. Normies are just way better at them...

You sound so desperate :(

Look how many times you use "I".

this. I have no idea why people always fail to realize this. a robot is exactly like a normie. they have the same fears, the same issues, the same anxieties. the difference between the two is that robots suck. that's it. that's why there won't be any change in their lives, because when normies fail ten times and succeed on the eleventh try, the robot will fail there, too. they're both equally egotistical, but a robot lacks the ability to acheive the things that would either feed their ego, or let them overcome it, while the normie doesn't.

your opinion is the epitome of normal

Robots don't have superhuman abilities. They may have to try harder, but they can succeed.

Normal isn't an insult. This is real life, not a Jr high school punk kid who hates his mom and knows how the world REALLY works.

What about it? Do you think there's some kind of invisible law that using the word "I" is transgressing?
What a stupid way to judge people. And I was being referred to anyways, but apparently according to your ideology explaining yourself is never acceptable, because no one should have any self-definition and should be completely compliant to whatever external forces are around them!

>op says robots have an ego issue
>sperg out saying "me me me" like a kid

Are you trolling?

I thought normies always say
>be urself

>dude you're (insert some adjective)
>no I'm not, or yes I am because of (explanation)
>dude haha I made u say "I" omg why r u talking about urself
Retard.

>because when normies fail ten times and succeed on the eleventh try, the robot will fail there, too.

>implying the robot even tries

See? Very obsessed with yourself.

Now you're the one who's trolling. Gr8 b8 it really rustled me.

That doesn't mean "be lazy and never fix flaws"

Not trolling. Sorry man. :(

you do seem really upset though

why are you so upset

Oh then you're just an idiot who thinks that anyone who defends themselves against your criticisms must be "self obsessed" because they don't agree with you.
You don't even understand how emotionally manipulative you are. You're attempting to set up an indefensible criticism because the very act of defending against it is criticized again by you.
Like, are you doing this consciously or are you really so enamored with the modern concept of ego that you don't see it?

How do you mesh the ideas of caring about yourself and not caring about yourself? Abandoning the ego is impossible if you also want to be successful and presentable in society. The only difference between us and the people you want us to be like is that we think or recognize we're not good enough to warrant being a part of anything. My withdrawal from society is a reaction to external stimuli, not an invention of my own mind.

Read my earlier posts. I'm really very sick of people like OP and how they try to force/shame people into fitting their social ideology. I can almost smell the smugness and complete, unwavering belief.

You need to calm down. You're sounding like an angry woman. Nobody is manipulating you. See? It's not all about you.

Also ego isn't really a modern concept. Beta males choosing to not have friends or sex IS though.

I just explained to you how you are and you literally just did it again. God you're impossible to even communicate with.

>OP is trying to help
>be pretentious smug douchebag instead of taking criticism

K man

Sounds like you're afraid of accepting that you chose a shit life. It's never too late to make the choice to be better. You don't need to flip out.

You didn't explain anything. You got angry and used buzzwords that you think make you sound smart and like a victim. You're neither.

wow you have figured it all out you 5 cents genius

bitch most of the time I can't get out of my house during free time cause if anxiety, fuck off

None of this makes robots normalfags, nice pseudo intelligent post though.

Your IQ is below 90, start opening a couple of books retard.

So go to a doctor. Anxiety is easily treated.

>get constantly rejected by society
>fail every time no matter how valiant the effort is
>develop a mental disorder
>eventually give up and take the black pill
>read this
Fucking kys. You're just another 17 year old zoomer who have red 1 or 2 philosophy and psychology books and thinks that he knows everything about this world and people. Go fucking clean your room and don't come back, you little narcissistic shit.

Or you lack reading comprehension.
Let me break it down
You criticize someone
That someone defends against that criticism
You then criticize them again for talking about themselves, even though that's the natural response for someone who is defending against your criticism to take and there is no other way to defend against that criticism

You either completely believe that people have no right to defend themselves from your criticisms, or you don't realize that you're setting up a situation where it's impossible for someone to defend against you.

Also I'm not sure why my emotional state is of any concern to you. You think that people aren't allowed to emotionally react to the things you say?

Don't tell me what my life is. You're the one who's condescending and smug.

I've read the whole thread user.

>how they try to force/shame people into fitting their social ideology
But they aren't? Perhaps you didn't understand what they're saying. They're trying to illuminate the fact that there isn't much difference between robots and normies in an attempt to break down the "us vs them" mentality that the people here seem to have. It's "us vs us" that OP is putting forth, if I'm understanding correctly.

When one is hurting they are more liable to see everyone else as attacking them. When you can't see anything but hurt, an outstretched hand appears as an intent to attack instead of help.

Attached: noneed.png (357x346, 252K)

Suck my ass psuedo intellectual moron, just from reading your unnessarily long text i can already tell you are a 17 year old know it all faggot thinking he understands more than anyone else.

If you're a robot, you have a below average IQ. Nobody else would choose to be a victim like that.

You're very mad. You should choose a happier life.

>choose to be a victim
Low IQ post honestly lad.

i am replying with a picture that is meant to serve as the entirety of my posting on this forum

Attached: 1475109191371.png (500x400, 57K)

I'm saving this thread, fucking God I was hoping that one day someone would post something this detailed on this board.

You're laughable, this is exactly the reason OP wrote this post

I just pissed in the corner of my room and spend the day writting an 5 page report on why woman shouldnt have the right to bare children.

Sure feel like a normie

lmao Jow Forums is fucking dead everyone, its filled with normalniggerfaggot as you can see right here

>taking bait seriously
even with your trips, that's a silly willy thing to do user

>Reddit spacing
>Reddit spacing
>Reddit spacing
Kill yourselves slowly.

Did you at least get some good boy points today?

>you sit in this echo chamber
r9k is a lot of things, but I wouldn't say its an echo chamber. It's more like a void

REEEEEEE harder sperg

that's not reddit spacing dude

> people who fixate on social standings when they've already been presented the opportunity to disengage from them entirely
I think this was the point of the post. I hate being labeled, but I love giving labels to other people

bumping this thread originally with an image that I find nice

Attached: 1457918561467s.jpg (125x70, 1K)

I don't understand you OP.
there isn't even anything actually important to fight for.
also, you're in an immense disadvantage if you think more about what others do or what happens around you.
you're only able to help others or look around you if you yourself are fixed.
the only difference between a normie and a robot is actually that the normie moves with the hive while the robot somehow tries to be accepted by the hive but isn't able to since he's rejected because he's different rather than normal.