Stories about fuck ups during highschool?

Complementary "I'll start":

>be me, 10th grade
>good kid reputation but dark sense of humor
>classmate kills himself, everyone sad
>joke about it with friends because dark sense of humor
>"his parents should have know after he had a mid-life crisis when he was 8"
>sensitivefag behind me hears and tells teacher
>sent to counselling
>office calls parents
>rumors spread like your sister's legs
>mfw everyone hates me because of an edgy joke

Attached: 1521929101633.png (522x747, 210K)

i feel stupid for not getting the joke

if your mid-life is when you're 8, how long is your full-life

Worth it ,Prety funny

12 right?
originalioli

one time a girl was running to the cafeteria behind me and i didnt know and i was stretching and i clotheslined her right in the neck with my arm

britbong here
>be me 13
>hanging out with friends friends because he was my only friend then
>they were all in his tutor group but none of them were from mine
>they start talking about how T (one of their friends) found a bag of weed with a revolver in the bag
>the bag belonged to J's (a chav, but same age as us around 13) older dealer friend
>they start talking about how he could have been shot
>I decide to chime in and say something like "he deserved to be shot he should have left it" to sound cool and hip but I forgot I was autistic
>J shouted at me in front of everyone

16 which is when the kid died, read

Lmao. I would've thought you were alright

Wtf are you me? I made a similar joke in hs when a guy in my biology class killed himself. Im glad nobody heard my shitty edgy jokes except friends

Was she asian
Orjfshiwj
legit can't believe people on the internet exist with a body and a soul that went through decades of life even more so than me

not my fuckup or even a fuckup but relates to OP

when i was in high school i had a substitute teacher for this tech class and she was some fresh out of college bitch that had been an assistant teacher or something a few years prior. she was telling a story about how she had a boyfriend in this college for 3 years and that he loved her and was obsessed with her, and that he blew his head off with a shotgun in some shed a few months before the story, and she was telling it like a joke. like "lol how did he do it i wonder?" while holding an invisible shotgun and laughing with a few seniors that knew her.

what a cunt right

forgot to mention he killed himself over her and that she was mocking him by fake-crying during the the joke thing

Should have said "Your humor is fucked up" to her face to mess her up

she never subbed after that day so maybe someone reported her

gotta admit, OP - took me a minute, but when i got it i was like; 'oh, that's pretty clever'

i mean obviously i didn't laugh out loud, because i still don't really know what age teenager are in 10th grade - but yeah, assuming it's around 16, then yeah... his midlife was at 8

pretty smart joke in that case, the kinda thing Bill Burr would pull off the cuff... and maybe deliver a little more fluidly so everyone would eventually grasp

in all srs, you should maybe be thinking of writing this kinda stuff down an refining it - get yourself a solid 10 minutes of material and hit the stage

... YEAH THE FIRST STAGE COACH OUT OF HERE YOU DESPICABLE TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING WHO HAS NO FEELINGS NOR PITY AND WHO IS SO MEAN AND A BULLY AND OH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT YOU HORRIBLE PERSON WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT WAS FUNNY IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SENSITIVITY OR FEELINGS FOR ANYONE URMAGURSH I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!!!11!!1!!1!!!1!!!1!!!!!1!!!1!11!ONE1!!

Attached: dane cook.jpg (260x341, 13K)

>young educated edgy gf
>kills themself

>stupid kid from school dies at the age of 14 by falling into some pit with water at the bottom and drowning
>next day hear about it and tell my mate
>"Sounds like he's not doing so WELL. ;))"
>he just gives me a blank stare as if i insulted his entire family

Attached: IMG_20170614_011133.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

were there any further consequences?

>12th grade
>the Orlando shooting happens
>in class joking with a few friends about it
>teacher hears me shit talking
>starts yelling "Why is joking about dead people funny?!"
>whole class turns and faces me waiting for a reply
>shrug my shoulders and reply "who knows..."
>class goes on like nothing happened
why did you even bother in the first place you stupid cunt?

Attached: 1529826564456.jpg (611x847, 64K)

>"Why is joking about dead people funny?!"
Uhhh because they're not me, obviously?

Attached: smug-anime-face-gif-3.gif (500x265, 947K)

Haha man I am so unique with my dark sense of humor right fellow channers?xD
Also Wojak XD I love wojak!

>junior and senior year
>kept having to go to seminars for college
>have an interest in going to college
>never asked parents about it because they wouldn't be able to afford it
>didn't know what financial aid was - just assumed it helped you make payments on time, like a bank
>spent the next 10 years working minimum wage jobs

I finally broke down and started going to college, this year, but only because I can't afford paying down the credit card debt my dumb ass accumulated for 3 years and having a white collar salary will allow me to pay it off in a couple months.

Nigga are you fuckin stupid as shit? 8x2 is 16 cunt

that's the joke you fucking mong

>Redditspacing faggot
>Le deep fag

Learn to read before you make moronic comments Jamal