Who hurt you?

>who hurt you?
>lmao
>get help
>believe in yourself
>be positive
>learn to love yourself, so you can love others

Attached: 1530451519512.jpg (422x357, 11K)

that's just a polite way of saying "I don't wanna hear your problems"

niggas ain't got wisdom, they got "vibes"

Attached: 1530923106647.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

>who hurt you?
that one stunned me whe someone said that. I said "too many to mention but show me one person who hasnt been let down" then the normie got all sad and called me a psycho so you can never win.

Normie advice. It all boils down to "ignore all your past life experiences and just do X like I do"

No one you talk to will ever fix your problems. Once you understand this, then we can die peacefully.

What has vibes done anyone any favors?

Attached: unknown_1.png (523x512, 418K)

believing in yourself is honestly the best thing you can do desu ne

Unironically, this. That's a black flag.

fix your own problems dorks

all it takes is willpower

>>who hurt you?
>>lmao
>>get help
>>believe in yourself
>>be positive
>>learn to love yourself, so you can love others
Yikes.

>>who hurt you?
>>lmao
>>get help
These are just designed to hurt you more, do normies not realise this?

this guy for real? lmao

Attached: 1529516660218.png (497x335, 73K)

>not joining the church
>shunning the only people who may actually genuinely want to help you

Attached: byzantine_cross_lg.jpg (300x300, 34K)

why should i join in with a bunch of deluded and violent barbarians? on top of it all, i dont even believe in the existence of their shitty god

lazy and stupid

it's fun lmao.
It's kinda like larping.
but only when you're aiming for top positions you know?

yeah keep believing all problems can simply be fixed through hard work lmao.

>too bad you experienced multiple traumas
>just fix it bro
Oh thanks I never thought of 'just fixing it' its so clear to me now haha how have I been living like this for so long? I've been such a dork! Like for realsies!! See you next Friday at the regular spot with the rest of the gang :D

Attached: 1528953730332.jpg (458x458, 28K)

not all but most interpersonal problems that matter
using past traumas as an excuse to be in a state of present unhappiness is a crutch and lazy

but whatever if you wanna choose to be a sad lazy faggot thats on you

>using past traumas as an excuse to be in a state of present unhappiness is a crutch and lazy
this guys for real? haha

Attached: 1531201408965.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Normies don't actually care about or want to hear about other people's problems. When a normie asks someone "how are you?" they don't actually care how the person is, they're just taking part in an automatic greeting. Likewise, the responder almost has to reply "good" or "fine" because anything else would make this automatic exchange awkward and last far longer than anyone wants it to.

>Normie advice. It all boils down to "ignore all your past life experiences and just do X like I do"

Rather: "I've lived a pampered existence and am empathetically stunted and choose to relish in naivety. If the peasants have nothing to eat they should go eat some cake"

Attached: 1493200275361.png (635x661, 227K)

yikes too lazy to even argue for your lazy lifestyle

>genuinely want to
relieve you of your money. At this point joining a church is nothing more than brand loyalty just without getting a shiny new toy.

We are all deluded violent barbarians. Your choice, though.

Attached: 01-byelorussian-soldiers-kissing-cross1.jpg (1000x700, 497K)

I wasn't refering to western churches, brother.

at least i realize that morality is totally meaningless and its simply just a choice, either is better or worse. i dont suck it up being a moralfag like the Christians

user is right about church though.
just go to a catholic or orthodox church to avoid the weirdos. they usually got frats you can join and do charity with and people will try to pawn their daughter off on you if they like you.

>just do what you like!
i like videogames but i don't like making videogames and i dont like streaming
>if you could do anything in the world what would you do?
die, i dont know what im supposed to do and i really dont enjoy doing things normies do because it feels really bad
>who do you trust most/respect most/are thankful for
nobody
>be yourself!
i am myself, how would i even be someone else? If that was an option i would probably do it desu
>follow your passion!
i have none

these are the vague normie things i hear alot or read alot.
If a normie is reading this, please go into detail and explain what it is exactly i am supposed to do and how i get to that mentally

Attached: 1520197234473.jpg (571x450, 43K)

im not fully autistic and launch into my life story everytime someone asks how im doing ffs
If it gets on the subject its a normie escape plan from the awkwardness to offer shit copy+paste advice.

>why you sad all the time?
>oh you were beaten and raped?
>just love yourself :^)
Its simply not that simple to "get over it". Complex psychological trauma takes a while to make sense of and heal from.

get over it PUSSY BOYYYY

Nothing is meaningless. Do not take the concept of free choice lightly.

One of the most common signs of autism is a lack of empathy

is that supposed to be bad or what?

what's it called when you have too much empathy?

you know those stories about the fair maiden in the castle who loved everyone and saw no evil but never left the castle? Thats you, cute face and all.

aww thx

I like your analogy, user.

This post makes my insides happy, damn it user. You ruined the whole tone of the thread

Attached: 1531235391277.jpg (923x713, 59K)

now you make to have a nice day

Attached: 1450452478528.png (495x526, 278K)