Girl mogging

Can girls mog/get mogged too? How does it work? Just the skinnier/prettier girl mogs the fat uglies automatically? Would you say it's worse to be mogged as a girl or as a man?

Attached: 1499877352659.jpg (2048x1536, 458K)

how many of these are men?

Three, can you guess which ones?

all of them

You know what's fun?

Being a man who's prettier than an actual grill

Ultimate mogging

Attached: oNAia4O.jpg (778x768, 46K)

Grey/bluish hair is the most attractive one to me desu. She looks like she'd make some false accusations if I fucked her though.

Men want to fuck him and women want to be him

Attached: 1530968208006.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

last 2 on left obviously redhead right my final guess

Attached: humantrash.jpg (931x767, 178K)

Chestlets and asslets get mogged constantly.

Attached: titmog.webm (640x640, 1.14M)

B-B-BINGO

Attached: 1440733169413.gif (406x276, 851K)

Titlets and asslets are hotter than other girls tho

kek. heres my manual on spotting fags

Attached: tranyclasses.jpg (910x874, 151K)

She takes a long time to wash her hands

>whiT*ids

left has better face imo, yet i like grills with flat chests. something doesnt add up in this pic

>silver/blue hair

Attached: 1527477139685.jpg (434x319, 38K)

T. A Homosexual Pedo

t. chubby chaser

Yup, can confirm. Mogged (unintentionally) by my prettier and thinner friends. But I mog them boob wise so whos the real winner here

>muh boobs
is there a bigger landwhale cope?

Agreed. I'd fuck the patriarchy right back into her, then probably settle down with Red to her right, she looks sweet.

>all postpubescent women are gross fat chunkmonsters

T. Kissless Virgin

Probably due to the preference for gay chinese gymnast and undeveloped children tier bodies.

>fat chick is proud of her bodies inability to distribute fat anywhere else

That's how your suppose to wash your hands.

>Can girls mog/get mogged too?
Absolutely

Attached: 1525354314360.jpg (1280x1920, 741K)

Attached: womanlet mog.jpg (514x720, 47K)

Women exist in a natural state of always being mogged, but we still love them for it because that's how they're meant to be.

Attached: women btfo-2.jpg (640x683, 62K)

none of them. though none are women either. i consider most people in the current year as sexless drones, who they fuck is unimportant. sexuality is more than just XX or XY, you have a role you're supposed to play, but no one plays it anymore. its very rare to find a person who's not been de-sexed by satan. any real man alive today would be killing politicians

In theory yes. But in practice no, as ***ANY*** (heavy stress on any) female will always have the possibility of finding a man willing to fuck her.

Attached: 1528218003707.png (459x480, 230K)

Same for any man.
What's your point?
That pussy is so unbelievably valuable and unattainable?

worst as a girl. Looks is power for a girl.

cringe bait

God I'd love to see 14 just bully 6 and eventually force herself onto her

I think 14 is thinking the same thing

Women mog each other far worse than men ever could.

Attached: 1517441064761.jpg (640x640, 168K)

Delicious flat chest is best chest. You still kosr

You haven't earned the right yet

WTF is mogged?

Is this real this is amazing

post them

i still have no idea about the etymology, but its when a chad stands next to an incel and accentuates how ugly the incel really is. in such a case the incel is "mogged." can also be used for a specific trait e.i. heightmogged if a manlet stands next to a tall guy. obviously applies to women as well, for example this chick has been thoroughly "titmogged."

girls mog all the time. They do shit like keep around an ugly friend and take pictures with her just to make themselves look better in comparison. It's actually quite cruel when you think about it.

was this made unironically? seems kinda insensitive to call them goons, if so

Claiming the ginger in the back

"mog" comes from the acronym AMOG. AMOG = alpha male of the group. you can usually point out the AMOG just by looking.

if someone is getting "mogged" then they're somehow getting dominated by another person's mere presence. a 6'4", 270 pound linebacker would "mog" a 5'3" scrawny manlet or an attractive woman with big tits would "mog" a homely looking chick with a flat chest and bad acne.

I got mogged by a grill yesterday :( here's the webm of it

Attached: me on the right.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

>tfw no amazon gf

Attached: iron guard feels.png (647x672, 99K)

if the redhead is a tranny, he's definitely fuckable.

SAD!

Attached: waifu wrestler.webm (222x400, 1.21M)

Its short for Alpha male of the group. AMOGing gets shortented to mogging.

I hope you guys aren't talking about the natural redhead furthest on the right...

Attached: 1487226522708.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

>men want to fuck him
>women want to fuck him
>men want to be him
>women want to be him

Truly a God among men...

Attached: 218080_10150158327197226_351749002225_6483734_5375506_n.jpg (265x521, 48K)

Isnt that the flat earthers meetup pic?

Still mirin'

Attached: zyzz mog.webm (1280x720, 968K)

this fucked up

Attached: pepe disgust.jpg (226x157, 6K)

if she breathes she's a thot

Attached: 1458956589764.jpg (250x242, 7K)

>Would you say it's worse to be mogged as a girl or as a man?

As a man, of course.

If a girl gets mogged by another girl, she still knows at the end of the day that she can find someone to fuck her or pay for her drink/dinner in under ten minutes. Maybe it won't be Chad, maybe it will be Brad, or maybe it will be Dexter the beta dork who she can lead on for years, but either way she will be taken care of.

A man that is being mogged is I N V I S I B L E to every other woman in the room, he doesn't exist, he's not a person, he's a piece of breathing furniture, or in the best case an ATM.

Weird. Western, 'educated', industrialized, rich, degenerate

Sicc acronym broe

Bystander effect makes me very sad

do these people tip or they also say that tipping is some kind of oppression?

even the guy is subconsciously gay for him. He's not calling Zyzz a fag, he's letting him know he'd suck his dick harder than his slut of a gf would

Look like a video game speed runners meet up. Speed runners have a lot of trannies in them. Partially because of mental illnesses predisposing people to speed running games. But also because trannies flock to speed running events for attention.

It's fake you retards

Prove it

I'm aware it's someone else using camrips of Zyzz but the reactions are still real

There's nothing big boobs can't fix.

Attached: 1512360120373.jpg (1031x1375, 290K)

that's a lot to curl though

I got mogged today by a pipliner. This hick had yuge biceps. 24" of bicep. I had the firmer grip when I shook his hand tho. He probably making a thread right now about how he got grip mogged.

Attached: wisdom.jpg (1080x675, 125K)

That was you?!

Is there an equivalent to bromance for women?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

What is the original video from the girl biting her finger?

When I was young, my mom always told me I would be a doctor because I wash my hands so thoroughly.
I think she was hinting at something.

Attached: AzYB7HF.jpg (534x400, 54K)

I thought this at first and to a small degree it's true HOWEVER a trans thats somewhat rational said that GDQ simply wanted to appear more progressive so they kind of forced trans into the spotlight and it was so bad everyone could tell, they actually took away the chat and made people pay $5 to even chat...

Fuck GDQ anyway

this... a dude can turn the tides in his favor, by standing up straighter, being less autistic, more confident

are you a fucking tranny are you chris chan? is there a better word for it? i think goons isnt precise enough. 25+ transitioners that dont really seem to care about their appearance as a woman just that they feel like one and can tellcothers they are one when quite obviously they arent.

this

His Point is, that Girls can not be mogged.
Well no one can be mogged if he himself dont feel infirior.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x650, 79K)

>webm
my wife

what a fuckign sIut

Trick question.
All the attractive ones are guys. The dyed hair tumblrites and the failed roastie with glasses beside puprlehead tumblrite are natural born females.

holy shit man she really held her own

Gotta start somewhere, even that girl probably had trouble opening pickle jars at one point.

pathetic, even an over the hill black man can bulldoze a wh*toid that's much bigger and younger

Attached: 1530230738315.jpg (232x387, 11K)

This image is kind of funny.
All the fat ugly or plain women are on the left side of the table together while all the cute ones are on the right.
Really made me think